Name one good thing Islam is doing for the whole of humanity today ...

The Bible says to love thy neighbor as thyself and to love the stranger and foreigner

Can you show us where the Quran says to love non-Muslims? :lol:

Unfortunately, there are verses in the Qur'an which call for the killing of non-Muslims; however, most Muslims ignore these particular verses and concentrate instead on these verses which encourage charity and forgiveness.

Ignoring the Quran constitutes apostasy. Why does the sharia, the Constitution of Islam, decree the forced conversion to Islam or submission to Islamic rule or mass murder of the kuffar, based on the Quran?

The Torah and Christian Bible say to love thy neighbor and to love the foreigner and the stranger. Can you cite where in the Quran it says to love non-Muslims?

I was unaware that their lack of commandment to love the foreigner and stranger justifies you from violating the commandment to you to do so.

Perhaps you should worry less what others do and focus more and living your own faith.

Islam has done all the good and bad for the world that every other religion has.

What happens though is for some reason we as a species feel necessary to accredit an individual or groups qualities and faults to their religion of choice, when in fact the qualities and faults are just natural aspects of the human species.

First, we already have a thread on this in the religious section. You know the forum we talk about religious stuff.

Second, this has nothing to do with American politics. I have no idea what you expect Obama to do about it. He can't even lead in the US and you expect him to somehow influence people in Iran who are evil?

Third, you're hatred toward muslims will only continue the conflict with no resolution.

LOL,

Fourth you've forgotten to insult me as "bigot", "Nazi", "racist", "dumb right wing" etc.

A typical lefty.

I'll help Avatar out.

You're a bigot, Nazi, racist, and dumb irregardless of what you incorrectly label your political standings.

Islam has done all the good and bad for the world that every other religion has.

The Torah says to love thy neighbor as thyself and to love the stranger
Can you show us where Islamic scripture says to love the non-Muslim?

The Torah says proclaim liberty throughout the land, inscribed on the Liberty Bell.
Can you show us where liberty is proclaimed in any Islamic literature?

The Torah says proclaim liberty throughout the land, inscribed on the Liberty Bell.

I'm not going to get into this exercise because I don't care, however I'm certain the Q'uran and Bible both say loving things. You can't sit there and type that the Q'uran only says horrible things.

But to my point look at the OP of this thread for example, he's an immoral piece of shit despite Jesus having many great moral teachings. The OP proclaims to be christian, and not even his religion can keep him from being scum.

I'm not going to get into this exercise because I don't care, however I'm certain the Q'uran and Bible both say loving things. You can't sit there and type that the Q'uran only says horrible things.

But, you are unable to cite even one sentence in all of Islamic scripture that says to love non-Muslims.

In other words, you don't really know what you're talking about.

Judaism has produced Sigmund Freud. Can you name an equally prominent Muslim neurologist and psychiatrist?

Judaism has produced Albert Einstein. Can you name an equally prominent Muslim physicist?

Judaism has produced Jonas Salk, who discovered the Salk vaccine that eradicated polio. Can you name a Muslim scientist who has eradicated any widespread diseases?

Judaism has produced great artists Camille Pissarro, Chaim Soutine, Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani. Can you name equally prominent Muslim artists?

Judaism has produced musical geniuses Felix Mendelssohn, Jacques Offenbach, Camille Saint-Saens, Georges Bizet and Gustav Mahler. Can you name Muslim musical geniuses?

Judaism has produced important poets Heinrich Heine, Marcel Proust, Andre Maurois, Jules Romains. Can you name important Muslim poets?

Last edited:

But, you are unable to cite even one sentence in all of Islamic scripture that says to love non-Muslims.

No, you don't have to go the "in other words" route. You can just go by my words, me saying I won't. I think all religions are stupid, so I'm not going to sit here and pick one to defend.

I'm just expressing common sense in saying I know the Quran says great moral things and horribly immoral things, same with every other religious book man has thought.

Man is a flawed species, hence man writes a morally flawed book.

No, you don't have to go the "in other words" route. You can just go by my words, me saying I won't. I think all religions are stupid, so I'm not going to sit here and pick one to defend.

I'm just expressing common sense in saying I know the Quran says great moral things and horribly immoral things, same with every other religious book man has thought.

If you locate one sentence in all of Islamic scripture to love non-Muslims, let us know. Otherwise, your posts are uninformed gibberish

If you locate one sentence in all of Islamic scripture to love non-Muslims, let us know. Otherwise, your posts are uninformed gibberish

I said it says morally good things in general, I didn't say a specific moral, that's you reaching for that straw man.

Do you think Jesus would support your prejudice? Would he say "yes I approve of this aspect of you"?

I said it says morally good things in general, I didn't say a specific moral, that's you reaching for that straw man.

Do you think Jesus would support your prejudice? Would he say "yes I approve of this aspect of you"?

Where does the sharia say to do morally good things to non-Muslims?

Sharia Law: Jihad ...
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians... until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.

The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim.

"The scriptural basis for jihad issuch Koranic verses as...

"Fighting is prescribed for you"...
Quran 2.216...
Jihâd[] (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

"Slay them wherever you find them"
Quran 4.89...
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliyâ' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW). But if they turn back (from Islâm), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliyâ' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them.

"And such hadiths as the one related by Bukhari and Muslim that the Prophet [Allah bless him and give him peace] said:"

Hadith: "I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay zakat. If they say it, they have saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final reckoning is with Allah"

"and the hadith reported by Muslim,"
Hadith: "To go forth in the morning or evening to fight in the path of Allah is better than the whole world and everything in it.

Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians... until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.

Quran 2.216...
Jihâd[] (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Quran 4.89...
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliyâ' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW). But if they turn back (from Islâm), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliyâ' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them.

"And such hadiths as the one related by Bukhari and Muslim that the Prophet [Allah bless him and give him peace] said:"

Hadith: "I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay zakat. If they say it, they have saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final reckoning is with Allah"

Hadith: "To go forth in the morning or evening to fight in the path of Allah is better than the whole world and everything in it.

Sigh, I've let another troll defeat me. Here's a verse in the Q'uran that condemns all killing, including that of non-believers and talks up saving people, including non-believers.

Extraordinary Value of Human Life in The Qur`an

"On that account We ordained for the Children of Isra`il that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear (guidance), yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (5:32) "

But obviously as we both know, I could post a thousand good moral verses from the Q'uran and you'd still say they were all terrible. So why do you ask? You'll hate muslims either way, so if you aren't willing to change just accept your hate and move on.

Quran 2.216...

Quran 4.89...

Sigh, I've let another troll defeat me. Here's a verse in the Q'uran that condemns all killing, including that of non-believers and talks up saving people, including non-believers.

"On that account We ordained for the Children of Isra`il that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear (guidance), yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (5:32) "

But obviously as we both know, I could post a thousand good moral verses from the Q'uran and you'd still say they were all terrible. So why do you ask? You'll hate muslims either way, so if you aren't willing to change just accept your hate and move on.

Still waiting for examples in the sharia instructing Muslims to be kind to non-Muslims. Whatcha got for us, dink?

Quran 2.216...

Quran 4.89...

Quran 5:60...
Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth...
The Day of Judgment will not have come until you fight with the Jews, and the stones and the trees behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!

Last edited:

Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth...
The Day of Judgment will not have come until you fight with the Jews, and the stones and the trees behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!

I agree with you the Quran says horribly immoral things, dunno why you're posting these things as if it's news to me.

It's you who refuses to admit there's anything good in it.

Good Stuff in the Quran

There's 75 good things, including good things towards non-believers.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth...

I agree with you the Quran says horribly immoral things, dunno why you're posting these things as if it's news to me.

Good Stuff in the Quran

The good things allegedly in the Quran apply only to Muslims in the ummah. Kuffar are to be forcibly converted, placed under Islamic submission or killed.

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Have you located one sentence in the sharia that tells Muslims to be kind to non-Muslims?

Last edited:

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth...

Good Stuff in the Quran

The "good things" were written early in Mohammed's "career" when he was in Mecca and he was greatly outnumbered. We are normally nice to people when they have us outnumbered. Once Mohammed had the advantage he had no more "good things" to say.

Can anyone name one good thing the vile cult of Islam is doing for all of humanity today ???:eusa_eh:

I haven't read the thread so I'm not sure if anybody pointed out the obvious one yet: They're killing each other at a pretty good clip in some regions. :thup:

Forum List

Back