NAME of the ONLY "astronaut" ever, REVEALED worldwide first, 40 years after 1. moon

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by TruthIsNeverToo, Jul 21, 2009.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,250
    And I suppose these are fake as well... Can we see Apollo hardware on the Moon?

I lived in Tampa, Florida. I could go outside and watch space shuttle launches. The night ones were quite spectacular. You could see them almost until they disappeared behind the horizon. So now some crazy sons a bitch is going to come in here and tell me no one was ever on any of those shuttles? That all the astronauts that died when the Columbia torched in reentry was faked? All the pieces of it they found were fake? Wow....

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  2. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,335
    I ran out of chieflyness...:lol:

3. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,029
    Short and to the point?

OK: Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's Disease!!!

Coincidence? I think not.

4. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,029
    Weren't you also a member of the Village People?

5. Big Black Dog

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,335
    How in the world did you find out about that? Yes, I was. Originally there was supposed to be 5 members of the Village People. I was going to be the guy dressed like a Coal Miner but they wouldn't let me in the band because I wasn't gay. To bad... I would have been a big hit on stage!

6. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,029
    Nah, I read on page six that the "coal miner nixed when the canary died."

7. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    How about the famous movie Casablanca? Not ONE person who starred in that flick is alive today.

NOT one!

Coincidence?

Sure.

8. Big Black Dog

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,335
    :clap2: You win!

9. LastProphet

LastProphet Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +139
    Introduction - added Jan 29, 2017
    Atomic Scientists' Doomsday Clock, Dow Jones 20,000: one line scripts included in Trump's travel ban, 30 secs before the BIG BANG.
    "Doomsday Clock Moved 30 Seconds Closer to Midnight" and "Dow Jones 20,000 first time in History" timed for "Trump bans entry to citizens from 7 muslim majority countries".

'Doomsday Clock' Announcement to Reveal How Close Scientists Think We Are to the Apocalypse': special very last episode
    The world of repetition, the act served since 1949 illustrated in video with episodes since 1983, ends with this coreography: in cover photo all "extremely old atomic scientists", to mock how cattle was fed for decades with the same images, until the end of the show, NOW.

Reminder of Last Prophet's words, "coincidentally" just after the act "Dow 15,000 first time ever"

Destructive power of nuclear weapons and space travel: what both share
    It goes beyond being end times and best seller hoaxes.
    As for what NASA scientists share with traders celebrating Dow Jones records rather than with the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, it goes beyond a script reduced to one line.
    More precisely: same decoration (in front of screens rather than dummy clocks) and handwork (clapping and shaking hands rather than moving the minutes pointer).

Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists: script of same size as NASA celebrating successes
    Same as any organization mentioned by illuminati media, all ACTORS reading lines from a script, to mock and brainwash the human cattle.
    As expected from the Laws of End Times Reductonism, the script resumes to this: moving a dummy clock within an interval from 15 to 3 minutes before midnight.
    A one line script, the same size and staged for as many decades as NASA scientists clapping hands standing in front of screens, coincidentally" same as "traders celebrating Dow Jones records in the third millenium".
    In other words: long before the 2009 act "Dow 10,000 first time ever".

BASICS
    People terrorized by nuclear war is the result of a decades long brainwash process.
    Nuclear weapons capabability of wiping out the enemy is a HOAX - UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE
    Hoaxes of End Times - for an audience reduced to cattle: Nuclear weapons capabability of wiping out the enemy is a HOAX - UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE

Jul 2015 - Actors playing NASA scientists clapping hands and waving flags one last time before the curtain falls.
    Fake spacecraft New Horizon visits fake planet Pluto - mockery to terminate the NASA simulated reality.
    Simulated reality terminated NOW: Fake New Horizon spacecraft visits fake planet Pluto: mockery of NASA simulated reality

All in Blog
    Best Seller BIG LIES yet no matter how grotesque everyone bought it: Dow Jones records, NASA successes in front of screens & Atomic Scientists in front of Doomsday Clock: one line scripts

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60,485
    The earth is FLAT

[​IMG]

If you go into space you will fly off the edge