CDZ name of best country in the world.

The whole country is awesome.

Libturds tend to screw up the cities, but they'll die off due to natural selection eventually.

I think it would be great to live in any democracy with some semblance of prosperity. So Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Israel, and/or the USA all come to mind as all good places to live.

The rest of Europe is a big sh!thole that is defenseless against Putin if he wants to take it.

I would not mind Canada except I would hate to live there without my concealed-carry handgun. And Auzzieland is even worse on gun "control".

Any sh!thole south of the Rio Grande River or in Africa would be out of the question.

Asia is a big sh!thole too.

So that covers it.

Q.E.D.

I think it would be great to live in any democracy with some semblance of prosperity. So Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Israel, and/or the USA all come to mind as all good places to live.

The rest of Europe is a big sh!thole that is defenseless against Putin if he wants to take it.

I would not mind Canada except I would hate to live there without my concealed-carry handgun. And Auzzieland is even worse on gun "control".

Any sh!thole south of the Rio Grande River or in Africa would be out of the question.

Asia is a big sh!thole too.

So that covers it.

Q.E.D.

There's a lot of Multicultural riff-raff dumplings in all the countries you listed.

One group of analysts asserts that Switzerland is the best country in the world. Having been there, albeit only as a vacationer, I can't say they are incorrect. There's a lot to like about Switzerland, not the least of which is that large segments of the global community aren't pissed off at Switzerland.

Hard to get pissed off at a country that never picks a side...

To the extent that be so -- it might well not be, Canada is ranked number two, the UK number three and Germany four, and they've most clearly chosen a side -- rationally speaking, one must consider whether "picking a side" is absolutely a necessary act.

Hard to get pissed off at a country that never picks a side...

That and the weather would make it a no-go for me.
the weather would make it a no-go for me.

The Swiss weather? Switzerland's cities are quite temperate and not unlike much of the U.S.

It's, of course, somewhat chilly in St. Moritz this time of year, but that makes it a nice time to go there to "chill" with friends and acquaintances. (No need to hire a chef as reservations and good tables are not hard to get this time of year.) Then again, the time to go and do the "social scene" thing is in the winter. February's "White Turf" is, as one would expect given that it involves horses and racing, a fine choice for that. That the race occurs on a snow-covered lake just adds to the appeal.

6726498259_ec52af0cf2.jpg

It's a great party event. Dress warmly and have a blast. Pets are welcome too.

white-turf-fur_2461391a.jpg

Last edited:
The Swiss weather? Switzerland's cities are quite temperate and not unlike much of the U.S.

It's, of course, somewhat chilly in St. Moritz this time of year, but that makes it a nice time to go there to "chill" with friends and acquaintances.....
It's a great party event. Dress warmly and have a blast. Pets are welcome too.​

Parties and snow... two words that are basically curses in my vernacular. I hate snow, even as I live in New England.

It's, of course, somewhat chilly in St. Moritz this time of year, but that makes it a nice time to go there to "chill" with friends and acquaintances.....
It's a great party event. Dress warmly and have a blast. Pets are welcome too.​

Parties and snow... two words that are basically curses in my vernacular. I hate snow, even as I live in New England.

Do you consider yourself a misanthrope?

Forum List

Back