CDZ name of best country in the world.

hjmickistan.

It's a very small country located on about a third of an acre in South Carolina in the Lowcountry not far from the coast. It is ruled by a fair and magnanimous king and his queen.

hjmickistan.

It's a very small country located on about a third of an acre in South Carolina in the Lowcountry not far from the coast. It is ruled by a fair and magnanimous king and his queen.

:laugh: ^^^

all answers are best. you all must get noble prize. ;) thumbs up to all noble prize winners. :udaman:

Tough question....

Best is a relative term. The USA probably is the best, even though on a 0-100 scale it only scores about a,58-60. The thing is everywhere ekse scores lower.

If you are living in the best country in the world....or in the best zone in the USA.....keep your mouth shut

The last thing you want is have the elite, the 1% , the Zoinkerburgs of this earth come live next door to you.

sure Ukraine or Somalia

but keep your mouth shut about the best place in the world

you don't' want the very rich live next door to you.

I know I don't

two sort of people I will never want living next door to me

the elite the Zoinkerburgs and the Bezos of this world and the illegals.

According to about a third of the country, in four years, the US will be great again but not the greatest.

I disagree. IMO, the US is the greatest and the best. Not without faults and problems but almost all others are worse.

Wasn't it Churchill who said democracy is the worst form of government - except all the others?

hjmickistan.

Damn it!!!! Ya beat me to it. I haz a sad........

Tell you what

Let them all go to Hawaii

yes?;)

leave the rest of the world alone.

If you are living in the best country in the world....or in the best zone in the USA.....keep your mouth shut

The last thing you want is have the elite, the 1% , the Zoinkerburgs of this earth come live next door to you.
Exactly! Then the next thing you know the Simms will invade the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back