Name Me One Country! Just One!

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
That has a small de-centralized government and yet has a standard of living anywhere near as high as ours.

Can't do it? Hmmmm...I wonder if that is because they do not exist. Ron Paul cranks sell this hum bug that if you get government "out of the way" the magical markety will provide for everyone. These people are like the communists that think we should do away with the free market. Both are morons!

What was so bad about the standard of living here before government grew so large?

Keeping in mind of course, that anyone's opinion of a specific standard of living is subjective..

That has a small de-centralized government and yet has a standard of living anywhere near as high as ours.

Can't do it? Hmmmm...I wonder if that is because they do not exist. Ron Paul cranks sell this hum bug that if you get government "out of the way" the magical markety will provide for everyone. These people are like the communists that think we should do away with the free market. Both are morons!

How absurd and self righteous to assume that the global "standard of living" scale is equal to the american standard of living in all parts of the world. Very stupid, very compulsive. Typical and predictable blind american behavior if you ask me. Not everyones "standard of living" peaks around the ability to buy an ipod or drive a car. Moron

There are literally dozens of de-centralized ethnic groups around the world who have and have not adopted western cultivation whos standard of living is relative. Some say they rival any industrialized part of the world. Egalitarian centered government that is not part of the global financial system does not equate by default, third world standards of living.

Last edited:

switzerland

Switzerland will literally be the last country left standing.

Switzerland will literally be the last country left standing.

And what a country :lol:

$07s26-BLONDES-885_j_586981a.jpg

switzerland

:lol:

Epic Fail!

Switerland spends close to 50% of its GDP on government and public services.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sz.html

Liberal public services like universal healthcare.

Its kind of sad when small government kooks are asked to provide just ONE single example of a nation state successfully using their rightwing ideology. And they can never site an example.

Nice try trying to grasp at straws and sneak switzerland in though!

The home of daddy bank BIS :eek:

:lol:

Epic Fail!

Switerland spends close to 50% of its GDP on government and public services.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sz.html

Liberal public services like universal healthcare.

Its kind of sad when small government kooks are asked to provide just ONE single example of a nation state successfully using their rightwing ideology. And they can never site an example.

Nice try trying to grasp at straws and sneak switzerland in though!

Switerland GDP: 300 billion

Government budget and expenditures: 140 billion. Nearly half of the national GDP

That doesn't sound like "small government" Ron Paul-onomics:lol:

We can call this a Castrostrophic failure by Ron Paul fans to accurately answer Orange Juice's question.

Try again?

Switerland GDP: 300 billion

Government budget and expenditures: 140 billion. Nearly half of the national GDP

That doesn't sound like "small government" Ron Paul-onomics:lol:

We can call this a Castrostrophic failure by Ron Paul fans to accurately answer Orange Juice's question.

Try again?

I'm not sure what GDP percentage in this case has to do with the size of their government.

Switzerland has always been known for its history of liberty protection, small government, and autonomy. They have strenously rejected joining the EU, which is a huge example of its reluctance to be governed by huge bureacracy.

How about YOU try again.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what GDP percentage has to do with the size of government.
You don't? Seriously?

Switzerland has always been known for its history of liberty protection, small government, and autonomy. They have strenously rejected joining the EU, which is a huge example of its reluctance to be governed by huge bureacracy.

It has been known as that by whom?

How about YOU try again.

A nation spends have it GDP on government and you think that represents a small government?

And you tell him to try again?

You're kidding right?

You don't? Seriously?

It has been known as that by whom?

A nation spends have it GDP on government and you think that represents a small government?

And you tell him to try again?

You're kidding right?
Recently they've gotten out of hand with spending, which is BITING THEM IN THEIR ASS NOW, but the country has always been known to be a small government, liberty minded country. By whom? I don't know, anyone who knows their history?

Come on Ed, you're smarter than this.

Last edited:
Recently they've gotten out of hand with spending, which is BITING THEM IN THEIR ASS NOW, but the country has always been known to be a small government, liberty minded country. By whom? I don't know, anyone who knows their history?

Come on Ed, you're smarter than this.

The Evil fractional Central Banks have ate them all up, even Switzerland.

The ones left are now called the "Axis of Evil"

Forum List

Back