Name Her.

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
onepup3.jpg

Fung Pi.

For no reason other than I think it would be a funny name for a dog. Especially if you were around anyone who knows Chinese.

I have 2.

Frog. Because of the picture of her pointing at one, you could have some fun later telling people she picked out her own name.

Goldie

Guys, seeing that these four legged things become part of the family I’m leaning towards a regular name…Now, this “name her” will go on for a bit, seeing as a name MUST also reflect personality…So, I’ll post pics as time goes by to reflect such personality..

Stick with me guys, we can DO THIS.. :thup: Unless out voted by the cootie carrying GIRLS! :laugh:

Mr. P said:
Guys, seeing that these four legged things become part of the family I’m leaning towards a regular name…Now, this “name her” will go on for a bit, seeing as a name MUST also reflect personality…So, I’ll post pics as time goes by to reflect such personality..

Stick with me guys, we can DO THIS.. :thup: Unless out voted by the cootie carrying GIRLS! :laugh:

A "regular" name. Hmm...

She looks like a Maggie then.

Mr. P said:
Wow, That's what I was thinking too!

We give our dogs middle names as well that are descriptive of the dog specifically.

Currently we have Raven Humphry. Our Schipperke. I am sure y'all can figure out where Humphry might come from.

Shattered said:
Taffy, as in it suits her coloring perfectly.
You’re right, but I’m looking at more of a personality name combined with look..
This is gonna take lots of time I’m afraid. Well, at least a week or so. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back