Name for squirrel?

still no pics?
Cliquot003.jpg

lemme guess, anguille?

you are female?

:lol:

You should call it REX.

Cause sooner or later it's going to start chewing, and when it does.. it REX your house.

Trust me on this.

When I was a kid I befriended our local squirrels.

And they got into my house by chewing right through TWO wooden doors (boy was my dad pleased!) to get into our house when we went on vacation and I wasn't feeding them.

The only more destructive (but painfully cute) rodent you can own is a chinchilla.

Last edited:
I don't think I want to be called a "squirrel mommy". What do you think I am? Nuts?

I don't don't even like it when someone refers to me as my dog's mommy. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Last edited:
Amazing video!

By coincidence, it happens that the reason Cliquot ended up in my care is because she was being attacked by crows.

I'm caring for a 6 week baby squirrel with pneumonia. She has a good chance for recovery and release back into the wild.

Meanwhile she needs a name.

I'm wavering between Schmutzele/Schmutzie and Cliquot. Any other suggestions???

Call the squirrel "SUPPER". Both fried squirrel or squirrel pie is mighty fine eating. Keep it around to fatten it up and then show it the skillet.

I'm caring for a 6 week baby squirrel with pneumonia. She has a good chance for recovery and release back into the wild.

Meanwhile she needs a name.

I'm wavering between Schmutzele/Schmutzie and Cliquot.

Any other suggestions???

Dinner?:eusa_whistle:
Actually that's quite appropriate considering that this baby squirrel is so cute you just want to gobble her up!!

She is soooooo playful and affectionate!

Once i was in Russia and watched people called and fed squirrels in the park. I don't know why but those animals responded to the name Katya. As i was explained, all squirrels in Russia are called by female name Katya )) Odd people these russians, aren't they?

1. Squirrelbert.
2. Chatters.
3. Damette (for when she chews something she shouldn't)
4. Cheeky.
5. Coffee (in regards to the illness and too much energy) alt. spelling Coughy
6. Jade (she seemed to like the plant)
7. Doe (as in donuts)

I'm trying to name a rodent. Definitely time to go to bed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back