Name Calling and Personal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
Serious question for the site admin: Why does the admin of this site allow childish name calling and personal attacks? I joined this site in hopes of finding a place to discuss issues in a civil and adult manner, absent of what one usually finds on other forum sites. This site has some very childish, immature, and pathetic members, which are allowed to do as they please, unrestricted. Admin, please clean this site up so that most of us can debate and discuss issues without the name calling, personal attacks, and childish behavior. Thanks. Attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated by me, and I imagine by many others that would like to discuss and debate issues in a civil and adult manner.

There is a clean debate zone specifically for your needs Sonny. Since free speech is tolerated here, the rest of the board is subject to whatever happens. We have an ignore feature as well, if that is not adequate, this may not be the place for you. Would you rearrange your entire life to suit us in less than a week?

• Banned
There is a clean debate zone specifically for your needs Sonny. Since free speech is tolerated here, the rest of the board is subject to whatever happens. We have an ignore feature as well, if that is not adequate, this may not be the place for you. Would you rearrange your entire life to suit us in less than a week?
Point taken. Thanks for your response, much appreciated. I totally agree that free speech is great and wonderful, as it should be. But, allowing, and condoning name calling and personal attacks, is in no way beneficial to debates and conversations. I'm sorry that the admin doesn't feel the need for civil and adult debate and conversations on important issues that affect all of our lives. I guess the admin delights in reading personal attacks in place of intelligent, civil, and adult conversations on important issues. So be it. Whatever floats your boat, you're the boss and controlling factor here. You have every right to conduct this forum in any manner you see fit. I understand your position, and will not mention it again.

Point taken. Thanks for your response, much appreciated. I totally agree that free speech is great and wonderful, as it should be. But, allowing, and condoning name calling and personal attacks, is in no way beneficial to debates and conversations. I'm sorry that the admin doesn't feel the need for civil and adult debate and conversations on important issues that affect all of our lives. I guess the admin delights in reading personal attacks in place of intelligent, civil, and adult conversations on important issues. So be it. Whatever floats your boat, you're the boss and controlling factor here. You have every right to conduct this forum in any manner you see fit. I understand your position, and will not mention it again.
You promise?

• Banned
You promise?
Promise what ?

Of course they do. Moderating must be one hella boring job! :)

You promise?
Promise what ?

He's just another rude and judgmental member.

• Banned

Oh, I'm sure the job is very taxing and challenging, to say the least.

• Banned
You promise?
Promise what ?

I understand.

Oh, I'm sure the job is very taxing and challenging, to say the least.

Yes, and another thing to remember is there are a lot of miserable people. Miserable people want to bring you down to their level and make you miserable too. I don't normally use the ignore feature. I just ignore those members that are troublemakers the way I would do so in real life. By just ignoring them. :)

You promise?
Promise what ?

"You have every right to conduct this forum in any manner you see fit. I understand your position, and will not mention it again."

Shut up idiot! Just kidding. LOL. Yeah ... I came here for the same reason but have been reduced to a name-caller from time to time. When in Rome ...

Shut up idiot! Just kidding. LOL. Yeah ... I came here for the same reason but have been reduced to a name-caller from time to time. When in Rome ...
I came here to get away from passive/aggressive PC politeness, and to be free to call an asshole an asshole.

You promise?
Promise what ?

You left out I was gay and had a little dick.

I see. Well, we all have different opinions and views, but I fail to see how conversations and debates are in any way enhanced by such childishness and silly behavior. It seems that civil and adult conversations would be the beneficial way to go if we're to see and understand issues, and the possible solutions to our many socioeconomic woes. Obviously, some feel the need to be childish and silly in order to get their point across. It's also obvious that they have never been taught any other way to have conversation and debates. I imagine it makes those that engage in such behavior feel somewhat superior and more intelligent than the rest of us. If they only knew.

You promise?
Promise what ?

Amongst other things.

I see. Well, we all have different opinions and views, but I fail to see how conversations and debates are in any way enhanced by such childishness and silly behavior. It seems that civil and adult conversations would be the beneficial way to go if we're to see and understand issues, and the possible solutions to our many socioeconomic woes. Obviously, some feel the need to be childish and silly in order to get their point across. It's also obvious that they have never been taught any other way to have conversation and debates. I imagine it makes those that engage in such behavior feel somewhat superior and more intelligent than the rest of us. If they only knew.

It's because it doesn't matter. People are taking at each other, not to each other. Most of the weirdos have their minds made up. The only thing left to do is to call them stupid. :D Lol.

You promise?
Promise what ?

Amongst other things.
Say some more nice things, to show the guy how polite YOU are.

It's because it doesn't matter. People are taking at each other, not to each other. Most of the weirdos have their minds made up. The only thing left to do is to call them stupid. :D Lol.

I should add their "collective mind" Lol. :D

Amongst other things.
Say some more nice things, to show the guy how polite YOU are.

Seriously? Why should I be polite to the likes of you? Any particular reason? I treat people with the same exact respect they show towards me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back