Name a T.V or Movie persona

gem=Wizard of Oz...the Good witch! Then again...maybe "Bambie"!

Said1 said:
Archangel=Boss Hog

"I say, I said I say.......burp"

rare10-crop.jpg

ya like em chunky eh? sorry I like the chops but have a fast matabilism(pun)
better stick with RWA! Then again the rich little boy may be a better bet! If momma and daddy can spare a extra buck or two...LOL :terror:

archangel said:
better stick with RWA! Then again the rich little boy may be a better bet! If momma and daddy can spare a extra buck or two...LOL :terror:

Is he really rich, like seriously?

Insein=Demolition man kinda like sly..
cannavar,confident,arabian=Men in Black...the little aliens at the coffee counter!

Said1 said:
Is he really rich, like seriously?

thats what clay says...ask him I haven't a clue this is cyber space don't ya know? :teeth:

I didn't forget ya...ya are akin to "Walker Texas Ranger"!

I'm getting dizzy...Mtn Biker=Braveheart

hope I did not forget anyone will try again later...lol :funnyface

archangel said:
do you even know what a pun is?

The ClayTaurus said:
do you even know what a pun is?

just put it in to see your cute educated comments about it.............I do have a sarcastic wit about me.... :smoke:

Dan="Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"..kinda akin to a cult film!

twas fun...thanks Bonnie poo...this was a great way to express oneself...and the right forum! :funnyface

Hah! I really like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! I must say, I have to be the first person to be described as being like that movie, though.

I'm going to have to think long and hard about mine before I post.

archangel said:
Fuzzy and Kurtsprincess=Happy Days
WTF? Happy Days??!! Which character? I have seen that show maybe a half dozen times, so the names of the characters escape me except Fonzie (sp?).

I could have sworn I am more like Grace Kelley in 'Grace Under Fire'...or 'Roseanne', except I am not huge like her. Well, I feel like it at the moment, but I have an excuse...

Forum List

Back