Name a national politician...

Immanuel

Gold Member
May 15, 2007
... that is unscathed by political corruption.

I have been asked by TM to do so. I cannot. Can you?

Immie

Well, Paul does not have actually corruption on his plate.

But he surrounded by scandal and ridicule because he is Libertarian.

Hey, let see who can come up with the least likely answer!!!

"Dirty" Harry Reid. :dig:Those Land Deals are part of a right wing conspiracy to bring this honest Democrat down. Yeah--thats the ticket!!:dig:

Ben Franklin. Look--it did not say they have to be alive!!

If you read David McCullough's bio of John Adams, you will note that Adams thought Franklin possibly corrupt (in the pocket of the French court) and certainly lazy.

Is Ron Paul corrupt?

Granted I had to do some searching for this one, but IF this site is accurate one must say that Ron Paul is no Saint.

http://www.realchange.org/ronpaul.htm

"If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be." - Ron Paul, 1992

"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal." - Ron Paul, 1992

"We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such." - Ron Paul, 1992

"What else do we need to know about the political establishment than that it refuses to discuss the crimes that terrify Americans on grounds that doing so is racist? Why isn't that true of complex embezzling, which is 100 percent white and Asian?" - Ron Paul, 1992

Someone who knows his voting record better than I, might be able to state how his contributors have benefitted from his votes. Here is a list of leading contributors:

Top Contributors to Ron Paul | OpenSecrets

US Army $79,355
US Navy $58,369
US Air Force $57,906
Google Inc $56,401
Microsoft Corp $49,323
US Postal Service $26,791
Lockheed Martin $23,725
Boeing Co $23,588
Verizon Communications $19,944
Cisco Systems $19,839
US Dept of Defense $19,498
Hewlett-Packard $18,317
General Dynamics $18,206
AT&T Inc $17,596
Northrop Grumman $16,907
Apple Inc $16,103
Intel Corp $15,659
IBM Corp $15,480
Raytheon Co $15,129
General Electric $15,048

Is Ron Paul corrupt? I'd bet my life on it.

Immie

Ralph Nader.

I think they were talking about those who actually have some significance.

I would have accepted any politicians name... down to the chief janitor, who I suspect is currupt as well. :lol:

At the moment, I am considering Ron Paul as a potential close call, but, I really can't say because I don't know enough about his political life.

Immie

Last edited:
Is Ron Paul corrupt?

Granted I had to do some searching for this one, but IF this site is accurate one must say that Ron Paul is no Saint.

Skeleton Closet - Ron Paul, The Dark Side

"If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be." - Ron Paul, 1992

"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal." - Ron Paul, 1992

"We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such." - Ron Paul, 1992

"What else do we need to know about the political establishment than that it refuses to discuss the crimes that terrify Americans on grounds that doing so is racist? Why isn't that true of complex embezzling, which is 100 percent white and Asian?" - Ron Paul, 1992

Someone who knows his voting record better than I, might be able to state how his contributors have benefitted from his votes. Here is a list of leading contributors:

Top Contributors to Ron Paul | OpenSecrets

US Army $79,355
US Navy $58,369
US Air Force $57,906
Google Inc $56,401
Microsoft Corp $49,323
US Postal Service $26,791
Lockheed Martin $23,725
Boeing Co $23,588
Verizon Communications $19,944
Cisco Systems $19,839
US Dept of Defense $19,498
Hewlett-Packard $18,317
General Dynamics $18,206
AT&T Inc $17,596
Northrop Grumman $16,907
Apple Inc $16,103
Intel Corp $15,659
IBM Corp $15,480
Raytheon Co $15,129
General Electric $15,048

Is Ron Paul corrupt? I'd bet my life on it.

Immie

Ron Paul didn't write those racist articles, and his votes have benefitted his top 3 contributers in your list because he's trying to bring all the troops home to their families and friends.

Ron Paul didn't write those racist articles, and his votes have benefitted his top 3 contributers in your list because he's trying to bring all the troops home to their families and friends.

What about Google, Microsoft, Verizon etc?

You are saying that Ron Paul never said those things? I emphasized "IF" because I do not vouch for the accuracy of the website. I don't know if he said those things or not.

I do not, however, believe that Ron Paul is without blemish in the world of politics.

Immie

Forum List

Back