NAMBLA subsidiary of ACLU

archangel said:
The ACLU is presently defending two NAMBLA members in a Federal law suit by the parents of a ten year old boy who was raped and murdered by these members. Not only is the ACLU defending these members for free they have drug in State Farm Insurance to defend the homeowners insurance policy covering the home of the the two members...The ACLU is defending this case full bore since a judgement in fedreral court would cause all assets of NAMBLA to be seized...this in my opinion means that the ACLU is defending their assets not freedom of speach rights by NAMBLA...which is one and the same!

Interesting note is that the ACLU was founded in the 1920's by a card carrying communist...
Two of their biggest monetary contributors are:George Soros and Paul Newman...

I challenge all members of this message board to research and post all ACLU members and attorneys who are also members of NAMBLA..
I also request that the US Attorney....Alberto Gonzales investigate the ACLU for violations of the RICCO statues...

I have had all I can take with this abomination called the ACLU! :dev1:

:link:

OCA said:
A funny thing is though our resident clown Bully will try to say there is no link between NAMBLA, homosexuality and pedophilia....go figure.

NAMBLA...pedophiles...SAME THING!

I don't know any gays or lesbians that are interested in sex with children and they find the notion as abhorent as you or I do.

You really just need to come out of the closet.

archangel said:
www.newsmax.com/articles?a=2000/5/17/95514 ( pending case)

www.alliancedefensefund.org (organization fighting the ACLU)

Go to the ACLU web site and request members list www.aclu.org

Go to the Nambla web site and request members list www.nambla.org

These organizations really need to be put out of business for good!

I did a pretty exhaustive search, and could find no story from a reliable, independent and verifiable source saying anything about the ACLU defending these two monsters.

You and OCA should get together and explore your feelings.

Bullypulpit said:
I did a pretty exhaustive search, and could find no story from a reliable, independent and verifiable source saying anything about the ACLU defending these two monsters.

Bully...Explore feelings! What was that all about?Also if you contact the ACLU they will adivise you that they are defending...NAMBLA..also you can, if you so desire, contact the District Federal Court...they will also advise you of the same...You can run...but ya can't hide!Have a nice day and please share your feelings with someone who cares....ie:Barney Franks! :rolleyes:

Also...Check with Bill O'Reilly radio show ...he has some contacts within the ACLU who verified this info...even though some in the ACLU were not happy about HDQTS accepting this case! doh......

Bullypulpit said:

Couldn't have been too exhaustive.... I just typed into Google ACLU NAMBLA and came up with this story from the Boston Herald. I know when they run anything anti-Bush you find them "independent and verifiable".

Home insurer paying for kid-sex defendants
Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there - for two men who advocate legal sex with young boys.

The Illinois insurer is paying Boston lawyers to defend two members of the North American Man Boy Love Association against a wrongful death suit filed by the family of a 10-year-old Cambridge boy murdered by pedophiles.

"People who insure with State Farm should know a percentage of profits made off their premiums is going to defend people who want to rape their kids,'' said Lawrence Frisoli, attorney for the family of Jeffrey Curley, who was murdered by NAMBLA member Charles Jaynes in 1997.

State Farm has agreed to cover Peter Reed of Phoenix and Robert Schwartz, whose address has not been disclosed, through the men's homeowner's policies for personal liability.

The men are among 18 defendants whom the Curley family claims contributed to the murder of their son through Jaynes' membership in NAMBLA. Frisoli argues NAMBLA materials taught Jaynes how to lure and kidnap his victim.

"We don't ask before we insure you what organizations you belong to,'' said State Farm spokesman Dick Luedke at company headquarters in Bloomington.

Luedke said the company has an obligation to insure the men under their policies but reserves the right to drop the coverage at any time.

State Farm, however, refused to cover another NAMBLA member, Peter Melzer of Bronx, N.Y., in the case. Luedke said he could not offer specific details of the decision to decline coverage, citing privacy concerns.

In a rejection letter to Melzer obtained by the Herald, a State Farm claims manager in Jericho, N.Y., JoAnn Phillips, cited clauses in Melzer's policy excluding coverage for damages resulting from "willful and malicious acts of the insured'' and another clause requiring prompt notification by the insured.

Melzer and the remaining defendants in the case are being represented by attorneys from the American Civil Liberties Union.

The ACLU contends the men have no connection to Jaynes' crimes and have asked a federal judge to throw out the suit. [continue]

2 Next

Ya know bully, for you to ignore the Boston Herald's story.... well, that makes me wonder.... really, what is your agenda?

freeandfun1 said:
Couldn't have been too exhaustive.... I just typed into Google ACLU NAMBLA and came up with this story from the Boston Herald. I know when they run anything anti-Bush you find them "independent and verifiable".

Home insurer paying for kid-sex defendants

I knew some in here had intelligence and perseverance...it's nice to be vindicated! :bow3:

archangel said:
I knew some in here had intelligence and perseverance...it's nice to be vindicated! :bow3:

Any bets on if bully will admit he is wrong? I doubt it. He tends to ignore threads once he has been shown to be a charlatan!

freeandfun1 said:
Any bets on if bully will admit he is wrong? I doubt it. He tends to ignore threads once he has been shown to be a charlatan!

Betting on Bully has about the same odds as" Publishers Clearing House"...think I will pass! Have a great night though...and thanks again for your looking into this issue a little deeper than most! :dance:

archangel said:

ACLU + NAMBLA didn't show the article you linked in 30 pages of hits. And all of those were right-wing nuts.

freeandfun1 said:
Ya know bully, for you to ignore the Boston Herald's story.... well, that makes me wonder.... really, what is your agenda?

In this case, as in cases involving the Klan and other groups advocating the harm of others, the speech of these groups leads to the harm of others and thus is indefensible.

freeandfun1 said:
Bully, I like how you easily just skip over my post. You are such a fake and insincere person.

http://news.google.com/news?q=aclu nambla&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wn

Boston Herald is the first story in the search.

Quit being a FAKE.

Wrong...First story...First link...

http://www.nostatusquo.com/ACLU/Rage/NAMBLARAGEPAGE.html

And if you bothered to actually read the Boston Herald story, the ACLU is supporting individuals against State Farm for the companies refusal to provide liability insurance because of their views, and not the defendant in the case. Regardless, though, the ACLU is defending the indefensible.

Bullypulpit said:
ACLU + NAMBLA didn't show the article you linked in 30 pages of hits. And all of those were right-wing nuts.
:eek:

What can I say...your spin is pathetic! :cuckoo:

freeandfun1 said:
Bully, I like how you easily just skip over my post. You are such a fake and insincere person.

http://news.google.com/news?q=aclu nambla&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wn

Boston Herald is the first story in the search.

Quit being a FAKE.

And if you bothered to actually read the Boston Herald story, the ACLU is supporting individuals against State Farm for the companies refusal to provide liability insurance because of their views, and not the defendant in the case. Regardless, though, the ACLU is defending the indefensible.

archangel said:

You know, for someone who wanted to let this thing drop, you have a funny way of showing it. You broke the rules by not posting a link, then you have the balls to say that we are not intelligent because we could not find the story. Do you have many friends?

You funny, real funny....

Bullypulpit said:
In this case, as in cases involving the Klan and other groups advocating the harm of others, the speech of these groups leads to the harm of others and thus is indefensible.

Oh.... you mean like the naacp, or nambla.

Yurt said:
You know, for someone who wanted to let this thing drop, you have a funny way of showing it. You broke the rules by not posting a link, then you have the balls to say that we are not intelligent because we could not find the story. Do you have many friends?

You funny, real funny....

No sweetpea...I never said that I wanted this post dropped...just the spin or confusion on the links!...Never said you were not intelligent...you just classified yourself by your comments!
:rolleyes: :banana2:

Bullypulpit said:

Actually, if YOU had bothered to read the story, YOU woudl see that YOU are WRONG!

Read it again, the ACLU is DEFENDING.... You are NOT a defendant if you are suing, you are a PLAINTIFF.

Ok now Bully, and read this slowly.... from the article....

The ACLU contends the men have no connection to Jaynes' crimes and have asked a federal judge to throw out the suit.

I am confused, I thought they were just representing the guys in a fight against State Farm.... if that were all, how could they ask the judge to throw out the criminal charges? That would be two separate issues.

At least you admit THEY are wrong, why won't you now admit that YOU were/are wrong? And you like to try and jump on Bush all the time saying he won't admit his mistakes.... what about you? Not even on a message board will you admit your's. Sad, very sad!

Forum List

Back