Nam greybeards

Go fuck yourself clown.

veteran of the battle with alcohol

There's a new twist,-a Russian talking about a "battle with alcohol". I thought you Russkis were raised on vodka; soaked in it, in fact. Whatever else you Russians are, I never met one of you who couldn't hold his liquor-in considerable quantity. Of course, then, there's you. Can't hold you vodka, Ivan? Some Russian you are!:badgrin:

I have not seen not a single living American. But knowing that all Americans have one-third of gay, another third are on drugs, the rest are sick incurable diseases and AIDS. I think your attitude to one of them Pindos.

veteran of the battle with alcohol

There's a new twist,-a Russian talking about a "battle with alcohol". I thought you Russkis were raised on vodka; soaked in it, in fact. Whatever else you Russians are, I never met one of you who couldn't hold his liquor-in considerable quantity. Of course, then, there's you. Can't hold you vodka, Ivan? Some Russian you are!:badgrin:

I have not seen not a single living American. But knowing that all Americans have one-third of gay, another third are on drugs, the rest are sick incurable diseases and AIDS. I think your attitude to one of them Pindos.

Yes because Russia doesn't have any drugs, gays or diseases in their country.:cuckoo:

Yes because Russia doesn't have any drugs, gays or diseases in their country.:cuckoo:

How did Communism work out for you guys?
The one thing that became very evident was that you are terrible farmers.

How did Communism work out for you guys?
The one thing that became very evident was that you are terrible farmers.

Well the Russians do have some good strippers and excellent vodka, so they at least have that to hang their hats on.

Viet Name veterans, many of whom were drafted remember, fought a very unpopular war few of them or their families or friends believed in.

So imagine being in the position of having to take orders from people you didn't respect. to fight a war you didn't believe in, on behalf of a people who faulted YOU for being drafted.

THAT was the Viet Nam veteran's experience in far too many cases.

My husband volunteered, in 1971. He was 17 so his parents had to approved his enlistment. Knowing their son would go to VN. He knew that's what he would do. He joined the Marines, on Ross Hill for quite a while...one of the worst areas you could be. We've been married 32 yrs now, and to this day he will have nightmares about what he went through. I know he has PTSD (which was not known about back then). So HE has a lot of problems and he enlisted. I can't imagine what some of them that had no choice (but to run to Canada) are going through.

Viet Name veterans, many of whom were drafted remember, fought a very unpopular war few of them or their families or friends believed in.

So imagine being in the position of having to take orders from people you didn't respect. to fight a war you didn't believe in, on behalf of a people who faulted YOU for being drafted.

THAT was the Viet Nam veteran's experience in far too many cases.

My husband volunteered, in 1971. He was 17 so his parents had to approved his enlistment. Knowing their son would go to VN. He knew that's what he would do. He joined the Marines, on Ross Hill for quite a while...one of the worst areas you could be. We've been married 32 yrs now, and to this day he will have nightmares about what he went through. I know he has PTSD (which was not known about back then). So HE has a lot of problems and he enlisted. I can't imagine what some of them that had no choice (but to run to Canada) are going through.

Somebody fed you a line of bullshit, honey.

If your husband joined the marines in Jan, 1. 1971 he wasn't trained for a combat assignment until at least July of 71.

The last U.S. Marine combat units departed Vietnam on April 31st 1971.

Nowq you may be wondering why I happen to know that.

Because, dear heart, I had ORDERS to go to Southeast ASIA assigned to a Marine Corps Helicopter assult team when NIXXON saved my ASS from having to serve there.

So either YOU are bullshitting us, or you hubby has been lying to you for a mighty long time.

BTW, if its the latter, don't beat up your old man about it.

Hero wannbes are quite common in the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back