Nakoula Nakoula Comes Clean

Evidently Pbel thinks his silly poem is so brilliant that he has been repeating it for years. Perhaps if his Jimmy Durante-type nose wasn't stuck in the Italian salamis and he would come up for some fresh air, he would realize how ridiculous he is for constantly posting this ridiculous poem like a record where the needed is stuck. I have a feeling that Pbel was punched in his nose, as well as his head, too much as a kid so now he wishes he could punch someone else in the nose to retaliate what happened to him as a kid.

Ain’t easy to punch a Marine in the Nose, besides Sniffer loves the little poem....It loves hate...it is the fuel that gives it the will to live...why should I bother to debate with one whose hate blinds it from the truth...always screeching," it the Joos the Joos" swearing that anti-Semitism is everywhere.

Nah, I like punching the Sniffer with the words that show him as a comic caricature.
Pbel, there are even small-sized women who are Marines. Meanwhile, there probably were many kids bigger and stronger than you growing up who found it real easy to punch you in the nose and your head. No wonder many people on the other board thought the elevator didn't go to the top when it came to you. Speaking of hate, aren't you the one who is always inciting people against the Jews with such things as that fake Sharon quote? Put that stupid poem to rest already. It only shows that you don't have all your marbles.

...What incitement? for speaking on my political views? Sharon probably did think he controlled America, and I still believe that Israel's friends in America contribute an inordinate amount of campaign funds and that gives Israel a lot of leverage over our-own National Interests....They don’t coincide.

Plus money should not be the used to the detriment of our political process...Its legal today, and campaign finance laws are badly needed in this country, the rich should not rule our nation

Just curious why are you a decent man who preaches not-hate get to defend and whine for the great Sniffer, the viper of hate? How you maintain a relationship with a snake…Oh, I know, you like snakes and have one for a pet! LOL

Ain’t easy to punch a Marine in the Nose, besides Sniffer loves the little poem....It loves hate...it is the fuel that gives it the will to live...why should I bother to debate with one whose hate blinds it from the truth...always screeching," it the Joos the Joos" swearing that anti-Semitism is everywhere.

Nah, I like punching the Sniffer with the words that show him as a comic caricature.
Pbel, there are even small-sized women who are Marines. Meanwhile, there probably were many kids bigger and stronger than you growing up who found it real easy to punch you in the nose and your head. No wonder many people on the other board thought the elevator didn't go to the top when it came to you. Speaking of hate, aren't you the one who is always inciting people against the Jews with such things as that fake Sharon quote? Put that stupid poem to rest already. It only shows that you don't have all your marbles.

...What incitement? for speaking on my political views? Sharon probably did think he controlled America, and I still believe that Israel's friends in America contribute an inordinate amount of campaign funds and that gives Israel a lot of leverage over our-own National Interests....They don’t coincide.

Plus money should not be the used to the detriment of our political process...Its legal today, and campaign finance laws are badly needed in this country, the rich should not rule our nation

Just curious why are you a decent man who preaches not-hate get to defend and whine for the great Sniffer, the viper of hate? How you maintain a relationship with a snake…Oh, I know, you like snakes and have one for a pet! LOL
Aren't you confusing the "viper" of hate? There are posters who would describe you as that from all of your posts that they have read on the other board (where Sayit hadn't posted for years) and on this board. You still on the fake "Sharon" quote? It seems you can't get anough of it. Why not tell us how much money Saudi Arabia spends here, not only to sway opinion to their cause but all the money they have spent to open Mosques and to supply Korans even to the "non believers" hoping that they too will follow Islam?
And I favor dogs as pets. I have a new dog. Before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow, he was an alligator. Nothing messes with 'Ol Fang.

Quote: Originally Posted by pbel
Sounds like the West Bank 500 hundred years later....

That's it? That's all you've got? You post another ignorant, bogus claim and when you get your nosed pressed in it you simply post more camel crap and a silly poem? What a pathetic BOZO.

that's all your worth.
Sniffochio...

Nah, that's all you've got to support your incessant lying ... nothing.

Evidently Pbel thinks his silly poem is so brilliant that he has been repeating it for years. Perhaps if his Jimmy Durante-type nose wasn't stuck in the Italian salamis and he would come up for some fresh air, he would realize how ridiculous he is for constantly posting this ridiculous poem like a record where the needed is stuck. I have a feeling that Pbel was punched in his nose, as well as his head, too much as a kid so now he wishes he could punch someone else in the nose to retaliate what happened to him as a kid.

Indeed it does and as such I demand he post it every day.
People have a right to know what a mindless jackass the guy is.

...What incitement? for speaking on my political views?

No Pbrain, for lying about Jews because the truth just doesn't fully express your hate..

…Oh, I know, you like snakes and have one for a pet! LOL

Humor requires at least a modicum of intelligence, PBrain, and you're just not funny (but you keep LOLing your own stupidity, Princess).

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...
Pbel, your proctologist called. He was looking for you to tell you that he found your head along with your ridiculous poem..

You'al get from under that right wing Zionist tail 'ol HossFly...its knee deep already!

You'al get from under that right wing Zionist tail 'ol HossFly...its knee deep already!
Don't forget, Mr. Dhimwit, to call your proctologist first thing Monday morning. He is awaiting your call. Y'all.

Thanks for educating me "ol Hossfly...I had no idea what a Proctologist was looked it up, and "BINGO"...It was clearly your need for breathing all that methane under that right wing Zionut Tail. I mean who else would know unless you used one?

Tx. again...

SayIt was right. The more Pbel posts, the more others see him for the dummy that he is.

SayIt was right. The more Pbel posts, the more others see him for the dummy that he is.

The Doctor of Proctology weighs in for his sick buddy...go back to your broken record thread...Piece with Israel...Hit a thosand posts yet on your own thread?

And all you have to do pet him a bit.
Until BecauseIKnowJackShit landed here, PBrain was the all-time Champ of Chimps.

Don't forget, Mr. Dhimwit, to call your proctologist first thing Monday morning. He is awaiting your call. Y'all.

Thanks for educating me "ol Hossfly...I had no idea what a Proctologist was looked it up, and "BINGO"...It was clearly your need for breathing all that methane under that right wing Zionut Tail. I mean who else would know unless you used one?

Tx. again...
Your are most welcome for my educating you. Most American men (even if they have never gone to one) know what a proctologist is and don't have to look it up. Now come up for some air. You don't have to go around sniffing all the mozzarella or provolone cheeses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back