Naked Tickler

Variati0nal

Rookie
May 30, 2005
Investigators in New Smyrna Beach, Fla., are warning homeowners about a naked man who has broken into at least seven homes and tickled sleeping elderly women with a feather or fingers, police told Local 6 News.

"This is truly a bizarre case," Local 6 News reporter Tarik Minor said. "A naked man is breaking into elderly women's homes, hiding at the foot of their beds, pulling back their covers and tickling their feet and running away."

Police said a man with a pony tail broke into two homes in the Sea Woods community this week between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m.

One of the victims, a 73-year-old woman, said the naked man tickled her toes and then ran out of the house.

"This is truly a bizarre case," Local 6 News reporter Tarik Minor said. "A naked man is breaking into elderly women's homes, hiding at the foot of their beds, pulling back their covers and tickling their feet and running away."

Police are worried that the man is enjoying the shock value factor of tickling the elderly women and will continue the attacks.

"It's terribly shocking," neighbor Mary Oliver said. "I think about it and a couple of times I woke up and couldn't help looking down to the foot of the bed and wondering if somebody is there ready to play with my toes. It's funny but it's not funny."

Investigators believe the tickler lives in New Smyrna Beach but they do not have a good description of the man.

The same man is suspected of breaking into homes last summer and tickling elderly women, according to the report.

Police are warning residents to be alert and take precautions to secure windows and doors.

If you have any information concerning this crime, you are urged to call Crimeline at (800) 423-TIPS.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

<b> It's hard to believe someone would be insane enough to do this. For one thing, why tickle them and run away, and also, why elderly women, thats just sick. I know it's hardly worthy of a mention to anyone other than elderly women in florida, but it was so strange I had to share it. </b>

Forum List

Back