Naked People in the Bar

Good tip I'm uncertain about the law here Some places allow nudity; some do not. Some places allow smoking; some do not. Couldn't get a drink today before noon. Pretty fucking lame in a town where men wear womens clothing and bongs are sold on the aidewalk. Lol

Not a fan. What say you?

(I'm in Key West - afraid to touch the bar stools)

In Jamaica once, my wife and i saw a woman walking on the beach naked. Mrs. Code remarked that if she had a body like the young lady, she'd never wear clothes either.

That kind of people should be naked where ever they decide to be so.

The rest of us should show a little discretion.

Not a fan. What say you?

(I'm in Key West - afraid to touch the bar stools)

In Jamaica once, my wife and i saw a woman walking on the beach naked. Mrs. Code remarked that if she had a body like the young lady, she'd never wear clothes either.

That kind of people should be naked where ever they decide to be so.

The rest of us should show a little discretion

I couldn't agree more.

What do you say to a naked lady in a bar? Nice tits. Can I buy you a beer? Would this work? Most likely a naked lady in a bar wouldn't want to discuss sports, politics or religion. Weather? I'm at a loss here. Somebody throw me a life line.

Last edited:
What do you say to a naked lady in a bar? Nice tits. Can I buy you a beer? Would this work? Most likely a naked lady in a bar wouldn't want to discuss sports, politics or religion. Weather? I'm at a loss here. Somebody throw me a life line.

Something like:

" Could I hold those for you?"

Try this....ask her to sit on your lap and say "Let's talk about the first thing that pops up!!"

If she laughs and goes for it then you're in like flynn...

If she slaps your face then she's a bit too prudish for my tastes.

If she laughs and says no thanks....at least you have broken the ice and you can start to relax and not worry about the fact that she's naked. Just say it was worth a shot and talk about something else.

Last edited:
I haven't been to the key's since I was 17 years old. I grew up in Cocoa Beach area...well for 23 years anyway.

Forum List

Back