Nailin' Palin

Would you not say that is the presses job, find out things about people who want to run the US And remember cleanlyness is godlyness

It is, and it would have been kinda useful had they vetted the Obamster a bit... juts a bit.

This must be the new talking point...I've seen it quite a bit in the last few days...as if we are too stupid to remember how Obama was gone over with a fine tooth comb before the election.
Oh, yeah, I remember the tough, hard-hitting questions the press asked: "Mr. Obama, just exactly how awesome are you?" :lol:

Blame the press and not cite Palin's ownership of her flaws? Why?

You did not get the crux of my post...or you decided to take one or two words from it and deduce what I meant from those alone.

Wont address it any further. I dont spin other peoples posts and I will not take part in one spinning mine.

Good luck on Sunday.
The press will find a flaw in every move she makes.

When she takes a shit, word will get out that she doesnt wash her hands afterwards....even if she does.
Sorry you took umbrage, but this sure reads like an indictment of the press to me!
i took it to mean the press with find and exploit every teeny tiny flaw they could find, relevant or not while ignoring all of Obama's flaws, even the critical ones

If Palin does run in 2012, which seems likely at this point, does the loveable and even more laughable Alaskan beauty queen really have a snow ball’s chance in hell of winning any primary other than West Virginia? Now be serious and realistic in your responses.

0.5/10

consider philately

Blacks and women have no place in today's society!!!! I say kick them all out of the county and we will live in a all male white utopia, it will be amazing. Just imagine, nothing but white men everywhere and anywhere!!!!!!! Now give me a min, i have something private to do :)

What the hell? No women?....I don't want to be in your world, sir. To me they're a lot of fun.
What have you got against blacks?

They smell DUH
ah, so you're not just an ordinary idiot, you are a racist one as well

You did not get the crux of my post...or you decided to take one or two words from it and deduce what I meant from those alone.

Wont address it any further. I dont spin other peoples posts and I will not take part in one spinning mine.

Good luck on Sunday.
The press will find a flaw in every move she makes.

When she takes a shit, word will get out that she doesnt wash her hands afterwards....even if she does.
Sorry you took umbrage, but this sure reads like an indictment of the press to me!
i took it to mean the press with find and exploit every teeny tiny flaw they could find, relevant or not while ignoring all of Obama's flaws, even the critical ones
Which words did Obama coin from ignorance? Why was Obama able to answer questions like what periodicals and magazines do you read? I'm guessing you means intellectual flaws like those.

Which words did Obama coin from ignorance? Why was Obama able to answer questions like what periodicals and magazines do you read? I'm guessing you means intellectual flaws like those.
you're still missing the point

you're still missing the point
No. I know your point is political and partisan. My point is based on intellectual quality.

You don't want to be informed. You want to hear your own views echoed.

Did you vote for Obama? What made him more qualified than any other community organizer?

But I don't support Palin for President. I think she's more valuable raising money for the GOP and serving as a lightning rod for irrational hatred from the left.

Obama was the lesser of two evils in the last election, i didn't like him or Jonny Boy
I only voted McCain because he wasn't Obama. :cool:

I mostly voted for Obama to piss off the racists.

corpsemen.

i'm guessing you *means* intellectual flaws like those

You don't want to be informed. You want to hear your own views echoed.

Did you vote for Obama? What made him more qualified than any other community organizer?

But I don't support Palin for President. I think she's more valuable raising money for the GOP and serving as a lightning rod for irrational hatred from the left.

Obama was the lesser of two evils in the last election, i didn't like him or Jonny Boy

Yep. Me too.

I thought they both sucked but voted for McCain. The lesser of two evils.

Anyone who thinks the drooling press did any in depth study on this guy is living in la la land. Oh they may have cracked the surface but that was it.

All the drool got in the way.

corpsemen.

Like 'nucular'? C'mon, dive! We both understand that Palin's flaws are a lack of intellect. A lack of curiosity. And she promotes those as virtues.

Seems we've tried someone lacking in intellectual curiosity before in this century and it lead to disasterous decisions costing this country lives, treasure and standing. Let's not make the same mistake twice by electing Palin.

Palin has too much baggage from the last election.
She isn't as clean and articulate as Obama was. :eusa_whistle:

Palin has way to much baggage to ever be elected.

However, as another poster stated she serves a great purpose as an excellent fundraiser for the GOP and a great magnet for the lefts constant attacks on her.

Hell the way the left watches and comments on her every move and word one would think she was 31 lengths ahead of her nearest competitor, if she were running for anything that is. LOL

Go Sarah.

Yep. Me too.

I thought they both sucked but voted for McCain. The lesser of two evils.

Anyone who thinks the drooling press did any in depth study on this guy is living in la la land. Oh they may have cracked the surface but that was it.

All the drool got in the way.
And don't forget the tingly legs.

corpsemen.

Like 'nucular'? C'mon, dive! We both understand that Palin's flaws are a lack of intellect. A lack of curiosity. And she promotes those as virtues.
You do realize, don't you, that pointing to your stereotypes as "proof" actually proves nothing more than that you're incapable of independent thought?
Seems we've tried someone lacking in intellectual curiosity before in this century and it lead to disasterous decisions costing this country lives, treasure and standing. Let's not make the same mistake twice by electing Palin.
Obama has done the exact same things. True story.

Forum List

Back