Nailed to crosses..crucified..really ?!!

Muhammad was a tribal warlord who ordered peoples executions, and ordered them stoned to death.
I can post Hadiths to support that claim.

I have read the quran and as far as I am concerned it serves only one purpose and that is, to make people obey Muhammad. Fight and die for him in his rotten wars, and give him one fifth of the spoils.

The quran is terrible lies about God designed to scare silly Arabs and it separates people into believers and unbelievers. It says the curse of Allah is on unbelievers and they will burn in eternal hell.

As you have every right to, of course.

Have you read anything about Mohammed that is from a sympathetic source?

I read some English translations of the Qur'an. I have read some of the hadiths.

Beyond that, no.

Can't see how it would matter.

Getting both sides of who a major person is helps in getting a balanced view of the person, and usually a more objective one.

Imagine the view you would have of Napoleon if you only read the accounts from his critics? He would be a monster, no doubt, and there is some truth to that, but knowing the sympathetic view of him puts who he was in better three dimensional relief that lets one understand more about him, if that is something you are interested in.

I disagree with your assessment of Mohammed and prior to this 'war' on Islamo-fascist groups, there was a more balanced and nuanced view of Mohammed.

He has been held in high regard by most Western historians in the past, such as on this list:
The 100 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No offense intended, but I dont think you have a very complex view of this very important historical person and this may prevent you from acurately anticipating the actions of his followers due to a misunderstanding of the person that they emulate.

My 2 cents, for whatever thats worth.

He hates something called Muslims....so I doubt you can convince him he is anti Islam I don't know why exactly though

Muhammad was a tribal warlord who ordered peoples executions, and ordered them stoned to death.

I have read the quran and as far as I am concerned it serves only one purpose and that is, to make people obey Muhammad. Fight and die for him in his rotten wars, and give him one fifth of the spoils.

The quran is terrible lies about God designed to scare silly Arabs and it separates people into believers and unbelievers. It says the curse of Allah is on unbelievers and they will burn in eternal hell.

Dajjal he actually united the Arabs into a Caliph after his death. He wasn't a warlord, he was being threatened from all sides...he had very few people in the beginning as well. It cannot be that him and 20 other man took on the whole world...his followers grew later and after his death...an I mean Koran followers

Unbelievers meaning people who deny God, the Koran says people who believe in the judgement day and God and are righteous will have nothing to worry about.

I read some English translations of the Qur'an. I have read some of the hadiths.

Beyond that, no.

Getting both sides of who a major person is helps in getting a balanced view of the person, and usually a more objective one.

Imagine the view you would have of Napoleon if you only read the accounts from his critics? He would be a monster, no doubt, and there is some truth to that, but knowing the sympathetic view of him puts who he was in better three dimensional relief that lets one understand more about him, if that is something you are interested in.

I disagree with your assessment of Mohammed and prior to this 'war' on Islamo-fascist groups, there was a more balanced and nuanced view of Mohammed.

He has been held in high regard by most Western historians in the past, such as on this list:

No offense intended, but I dont think you have a very complex view of this very important historical person and this may prevent you from acurately anticipating the actions of his followers due to a misunderstanding of the person that they emulate.

He hates something called Muslims....so I doubt you can convince him he is anti Islam I don't know why exactly though

You have it very much backwards, not surprisingly.

In reality, I have no problem with Muslims (for the most part*) at all. I have made a point of reading about Islam and its roots. Thus, I came to my own conclusion. It is a very sick religion. It is the product of a hateful piece of shit. Mohammed was a murderous vile pedophile.

As you have every right to, of course.

Have you read anything about Mohammed that is from a sympathetic source?

Beyond that, no.

No offense taken. You re merely wrong. I understand who and what Mohammed (that piece of shit) was. I know what he taught. I have no problem with Muslims. All people are free to believe whatever their religious sensibilities lead them to believe. But in the case of Islam, the followers of that piece of shit Mohammed are misled -- and seriously mislead -- into accepting the insane musings of a vile evil piece of shit madman.

You have it very much backwards, not surprisingly.

In reality, I have no problem with Muslims (for the most part*) at all. I have made a point of reading about Islam and its roots. Thus, I came to my own conclusion. It is a very sick religion. It is the product of a hateful piece of shit. Mohammed was a murderous vile pedophile.

Well obviously most people in the world don't follow their religions, whether it be Christians, Muslims or Jews, Hindus, Buddhists. Most people don't care what religion says.

But to those who do I don't get how u don't hate Muslims but u hate what the few religous practice?

What was hateful about him? People said he was the most generous and honest person in all of Arabia, he must have done something good to see Islam grow that much

Dajjal he actually united the Arabs into a Caliph after his death. He wasn't a warlord, he was being threatened from all sides...he had very few people in the beginning as well. It cannot be that him and 20 other man took on the whole world...his followers grew later and after his death...an I mean Koran followers

Unbelievers meaning people who deny God, the Koran says people who believe in the judgement day and God and are righteous will have nothing to worry about.

You are correct. Thank you for saving me the effort.

When I first began to study Islam it was from an entirely hostile perspective, but as I became more acquainted with its actualy teachings I found it to be more consistent with an 'Old Testament' view of God and religion, certainly more consistent than the liberal heresies that we have posing as Christians today.

The Prophet Daniel foretold of a great kingdom that would come in the time of the empire of clay and iron, which is commonly understood to have been Rome. This kingdom would shatter the kingdoms of the Earth and replace them with a growing kingdom that would dwarf all the others and the only thing that would seem to fullfill this prophesy is the Muslim Caliphate. The church is a spiritual kingdom that is not of the same category of nations and empires that Daniel was referring to.

As to the Quran, I think it is an inspired work in some way that goes well beyond mimicry of the Bible. Were it not for the sections of the Hadith that deny the resurrection of Jesus I would have probably converted from Catholicism.

But there is no need for me to convert as Islam recognises the validity of other faiths and for people to serve God in the way that they best know, as I understand it.

When I first began to study Islam it was from an entirely hostile perspective, but as I became more acquainted with its actualy teachings I found it to be more consistent with an 'Old Testament' view of God and religion, certainly more consistent than the liberal heresies that we have posing as Christians today.

The Prophet Daniel foretold of a great kingdom that would come in the time of the empire of clay and iron, which is commonly understood to have been Rome. This kingdom would shatter the kingdoms of the Earth and replace them with a growing kingdom that would dwarf all the others and the only thing that would seem to fullfill this prophesy is the Muslim Caliphate. The church is a spiritual kingdom that is not of the same category of nations and empires that Daniel was referring to.

As to the Quran, I think it is an inspired work in some way that goes well beyond mimicry of the Bible. Were it not for the sections of the Hadith that deny the resurrection of Jesus I would have probably converted from Catholicism.

But there is no need for me to convert as Islam recognises the validity of other faiths and for people to serve God in the way that they best know, as I understand it.

Wow that's interesting... And they are very similiar.

And to be honest with you some Muslim scholars believe he did die but they won't discuss it that much..Some say he died and then was raised up...but they do not believe he is divine or son of god but we call him ruhallah which means spirit of God but not that he is part of God, it just means he is so holy and clean because his virgin birth.

And Islam doesn't really say you have to convert....it says you need to believe Muhamad was a prophet and believe his ways...to basically learn from what he said because he was the newest Prophet..

Not entirely, the quran rejects false Gods at verse 21.98. Here are some verses about unbelievers in the, unholy quran.

3.151 Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with God, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

8.12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

9.123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.

21.98 Verily ye, (unbelievers), and the (false) gods that ye worship besides God, are (but) fuel for Hell! to it will ye (surely) come!

33.64 Verily God has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-

Not entirely, the quran rejects false Gods at verse 21.98. Here are some verses about unbelievers in the, unholy quran.

3.151 Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with God, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

8.12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

9.123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.

21.98 Verily ye, (unbelievers), and the (false) gods that ye worship besides God, are (but) fuel for Hell! to it will ye (surely) come!

33.64 Verily God has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-

Yes I know the Koran rejects unbelievers I am talking about people who believe in God and are righteous have nothing to worry about, it's the first long chapter in the back of the book

You could say that :lol:, lol I can still have sex with my future wife, it's not about religion only , I never liked that lifestyle anyway... I always been a person who only believes in committed relationships....not skanking around

I've been with one woman my whole life, it has been great, she is the love of my life and through all we have gone through, there is no other that I'd rather be with.

So you don't know if the sex you're getting is just average and could be way better? :dunno:

Why do you care? There is more to life than the physical satisfaction of sex, there is emotional, spiritual. I enjoy a bond with my wife that surpasses just sex. Plus living this way has saved me from disease, I have no step kids to deal with, no ex's, no drama. It is a great life I have, why change it?

I've been with one woman my whole life, it has been great, she is the love of my life and through all we have gone through, there is no other that I'd rather be with.

So you don't know if the sex you're getting is just average and could be way better? :dunno:

Why do you care? There is more to life than the physical satisfaction of sex, there is emotional, spiritual. I enjoy a bond with my wife that surpasses just sex. Plus living this way has saved me from disease, I have no step kids to deal with, no ex's, no drama. It is a great life I have, why change it?

Exactly...people who do that just for pleasure are gonna have a bad marriage...
Anyways don't listen to him....sex with different girls isn't that amazing...I have friends who sleep around its not a big deal..they just want to have fun... And think about sex too much

And to be honest with you some Muslim scholars believe he did die but they won't discuss it that much..Some say he died and then was raised up...but they do not believe he is divine or son of god but we call him ruhallah which means spirit of God but not that he is part of God, it just means he is so holy and clean because his virgin birth.

And Islam doesn't really say you have to convert....it says you need to believe Muhamad was a prophet and believe his ways...to basically learn from what he said because he was the newest Prophet..

In what westerners call the middle ages, it was Islamic scholarship that passed on much of what we now know about the Greek philosophers because many of them also valued these philosophers. The Greek emanationists had subscribers among these scholars as well in which the Apostle John referenced when he described Jesus as the Logos of God.

The Trinity is a very complex concept and I am not surprised that Muslims reject it as it is usually not conveyed acurately. It wasnt until about 2004 before I feel like I really grasped the basic idea of a 'Godhead' of three persons in One God. The Greek emanationists saw these emanations as persons in their own right, but the philosophical debates with the Arians (who in efect agreed with Muslim view) caused a rigidity in the orthodox view that is not only uncompromising it is hostile to any further discussion on the topic.

So we have a series of Paradoxes regarding Jesus Christ even among Western scholars and the attempts to make these apparently opposite concepts work together in a rational way has been a challenge that many think was never acheived, as I understand it.

Still, from my understanding of the Trinity, Jesus is not 'a' god, but part of His nature was a direct part of God. He was at the same time both entirely Divine and entirely human as well.

I cannot blame nonChristians for having trouble accepting and even openly rejecting this concept as it is very non-intuitve and may be easily taken as religious double talk.

I spent many sessions in discussion with my priest before I understood it. Later God took him as a martyr to the faith and I love even the simple memory of that man. He was a good man with obviously tons of patience. I was not an easy person to persuade.

Jesus is not God in the way that Islam speaks of God, but he is considered Divine and an eternal part of God as the emanationists would understand it.

In what westerners call the middle ages, it was Islamic scholarship that passed on much of what we now know about the Greek philosophers because many of them also valued these philosophers. The Greek emanationists had subscribers among these scholars as well in which the Apostle John referenced when he described Jesus as the Logos of God.

The Trinity is a very complex concept and I am not surprised that Muslims reject it as it is usually not conveyed acurately. It wasnt until about 2004 before I feel like I really grasped the basic idea of a 'Godhead' of three persons in One God. The Greek emanationists saw these emanations as persons in their own right, but the philosophical debates with the Arians (who in efect agreed with Muslim view) caused a rigidity in the orthodox view that is not only uncompromising it is hostile to any further discussion on the topic.

So we have a series of Paradoxes regarding Jesus Christ even among Western scholars and the attempts to make these apparently opposite concepts work together in a rational way has been a challenge that many think was never acheived, as I understand it.

Still, from my understanding of the Trinity, Jesus is not 'a' god, but part of His nature was a direct part of God. He was at the same time both entirely Divine and entirely human as well.

I cannot blame nonChristians for having trouble accepting and even openly rejecting this concept as it is very non-intuitve and may be easily taken as religious double talk.

I spent many sessions in discussion with my priest before I understood it. Later God took him as a martyr to the faith and I love even the simple memory of that man. He was a good man with obviously tons of patience. I was not an easy person to persuade.

Jesus is not God in the way that Islam speaks of God, but he is considered Divine and an eternal part of God as the emanationists would understand it.

Yes I believe he too was a good man, I understand waht you are sayi it's makes more sense than what other Christians say....so you are saying he is not a God which is good....your explanation was good.

But with me I dont see God as being part of anything, I believe he is only one...I don't think anyone knows anything about him so we are gonna wait and see but you can feel him through his words to prophets. God is a very big thing...he is the King and that's why I can't associate Jesus with him...

When we see God everyone will be terrified that it's actually him on judgement day....everyone will be quiet....thank God he gave us prophets who will do the work...that's my opinion...

Btw just as note in Islam Muhammad on judgement day...he said that all the people will ask him to speak to God because God will be angry that day...so Hadith says he will walk alone into Gods house(I don't know what that means, but behind the veil of lights) and we don't know what they will be talking about but Muhammad says hes gonna try to help us.

This all has to do with Isra and Miraj where Muhammad descended to the heavens...but he also saw a vision of judgement day from God....he said he will be first to go into Paradaise but he will walk out to intercede for Muslims and he will go in front of God and cry to him for thousands of years to us( to God one day maybe) and God will tell him stop crying and stand up but he will keep on praying for the people in hell....and the angels eventually will hear people in hell saying they remember...they will start saying they remember La- ilaha-illa- Allah -Muhamad rasoolalahh( there is no God but he Allah the One and Muhamad is his prohet)...when they do God said he will take them out and out them in water where they are cleared of sins and burns....God is the melt merciful I just wanted to share this Hadith....and Muhammad after he saw the vision he stopped smiling at all...he walked by people playing cards I'm not sure what game...and he saw them laughing, he said i wouldn't laugh if you saw what I say....this scared them and you know what God said? He told Muhammad don't scare my servants, tell them I am always close.

This is why I love God and he is the best and I cannot associate anybody with him :) :(, I'm starting to tear up a little

Last edited:
1. I do not think a God that got angry would be worth worshiping.
2. The occult teaches that there will never be any judgement day.

1. I do not think a God that got angry would be worth worshiping.
2. The occult teaches that there will never be any judgement day.

Day of judgement is gonna happen when the people are in the worst times, high poverty, no morals, lots of things.

He will be mad yes, for the people who followed God and follows his path they have nothing to worry about...God says that in the Koran a lot do not worry my servants your faces will be shining on the day and you will be in your grave seeing the door to your Paradaise and you will be asking God to make the day come faster.

God says that in the Koran .

As far as I am concerned God said nothing in the quran.

The occult teaches that as we spiritually evolve over many lifetimes, we judge ourselves, and suffer regret for our past actions, but we are not judged by God.

God says that in the Koran .

As far as I am concerned God said nothing in the quran.

The occult teaches that as we spiritually evolve over many lifetimes, we judge ourselves, and suffer regret for our past actions, but we are not judged by God.

What is the occult? I'm not a spirits person who believes we have 900 different life's....I believe we are judged by God in a fair way... He will know which hearts are the good

The occult is the practical study of psychic and spiritual matters using such methods as clairvoyance to see into higher dimensions, or communicate with the spirit world. I have attended many trance lectures where mediums are apparently taken in trance by a departed spirit, and the spirit speaks through the mediums mouth.

They teach there is no devil, and there is no lasting hell, and there will be no judgement day.

They also teach that we are all sons of God, not just Jesus. We are all a tiny part of God. Or God is within us all.

Forum List

Back