Nail polish

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
I did my nails with this color. :) I love this color. It's like hot pink, but there is no specific color noted on the bottle, and the bottle is really old (I had to add some polish remover because it was so thick!). So I don't know what color it is! I'll have to bring the bottle with me when I go shopping to find the right shade. I think this is my favorite color for nail polish. What's your favorite nail polish color?

Snapshot_20160527.JPG

Snapshot_20160527_1.JPG

I did my nails with this color. :) I love this color. It's like hot pink, but there is no specific color noted on the bottle, and the bottle is really old (I had to add some polish remover because it was so thick!). So I don't know what color it is! I'll have to bring the bottle with me when I go shopping to find the right shade. I think this is my favorite color for nail polish. What's your favorite nail polish color?

View attachment 76097

View attachment 76098
. Beautiful color on a woman... Sure beats the super ugly black nail polish some woman are wearing these days. And tats all over a woman's body is a sad thing to look at also. To each their own, but I prefer my wife to wear colors like that, and no tats please... :coffee:

View attachment 76097

View attachment 76098
. Beautiful color on a woman... Sure beats the super ugly black nail polish some woman are wearing these days. And tats all over a woman's body is a sad thing to look at also. To each their own, but I prefer my wife to wear colors like that, and no tats please... :coffee:

I hate black nail polish and black lipstick is even worse.

View attachment 76097

View attachment 76098

Pretty....

I use Blues, but I love Lavender now..I am not liking the pointed nail look yet, are you?

images

I have a few favorite colors. Also, I like darker in winter and lighter for summer. Right now my fingers are clear, and it is a super shiny nourishing clear. I have a paler creamy gray on me toes.

I have my a dark pinkish but my toenails are darker.

I don't like fake nails for myself and I keep them trimmed short like this

90082-Cute-Hot-Pink-Nails.jpg

Mine are a little longer than that. but I do not let them get super long. Too hard to do things if they are.

When I had my shops..I wore nail polish. But I liked the frosted white. Looked snazzy with my dark tan, lol. And I have never worn fake nails. These are mine...and I keep them maybe 1/4 inch..or 1/8th inch past my finger tip. Too hard to type with long nails and too hard to grasp now if they get too long. I keep them pretty much in good shape..just no polish any more.

Plus I am bad to stab myself if mine are too long. But, overall mine are longish...well...medium long.

I love this look too. Ooooo. So sparkly and pretty. I have some sparkly nail polishes. I have a whole box full of nail polishes. Some of them are really old though. I need to go through them and throw some out and replace them. :)

dsc.jpg

Oh, this looks so beautiful. This must have been done with airbrushing or they are fake nails because I can't see how you could paint nails the regular way like this. Really pretty though.

nail-polish-colors-for-summer-201331.jpg

Forum List

Back