Nah.. we don't need to keep spending and advancing our military...

Insurgents Hack U.S. Drones - WSJ.com

Jeez... Sub $30 software busting in to our systems.. a bit embarrassing

This is exactly why we must always fund and stay as ahead as possible into our military advancement and research

Who said we shouldn't? The only cuts to the Pentagon budget was for outdated fighter jets and other toys not needed to fight a new kind of battle (terrorism). The 2010 Defense Budget has yet to be debated.

☭proletarian☭;1817762 said:

This is exactly why we must always fund and stay as ahead as possible into our military advancement and research

you can't fix stupidity with more funding...

just look at AGW and Wall Street

Not saying that.. (and you can also include things in government like Medicare, Social Security, etc)

What I am saying is that while many posters on here and others in our country complain and call for severe cuts in defense to justify more expenses in entitlements... this is just but one small example as to why we need to continually advance and fund our military.. just because we are ahead at a point in time does not mean that we should stagnate to let others expose even more holes

We don't need more money for the military. They just need to end no-bid contracts, cut waste, and be smarter about hoqw the money ios spent and where our troops are sent.

I just thought you all might find this an interesing video and yes these aircraft are being fixed with encryption so as not to allow their video feeds to be intercepted.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82JDJNjcHZ8&feature=related[/ame]

☭proletarian☭;1818010 said:
We don't need more money for the military. They just need to end no-bid contracts, cut waste, and be smarter about hoqw the money ios spent and where our troops are sent.

Cut no-bid contracts?? Not necessarily. For there is usefulness and expedience that require no-bid contracts.
Cut waste? Naturally...
Smarter about how money is spent?? You betcha.. Stopping payment to contractors who do not deliver or do the job... hold contractors accountable, etc.....

But you do need growing monies to continually advance the military.. hate to burst your bubble there

What you don't need is spending more monies on things the government has no business in... entitlements, useless departments, etc

You realize this is easily fixed, and most likely already is.....right?

Indeed.. .and from what I have read it is fixed.. but that fix did cost money?? And continual improvements to help ensure other incursions don't happen must always be in the works.. and with better and better comes more money and more money.. it is what it is, and that is a fact of life

Indeed.. .and from what I have read it is fixed.. but that fix did cost money?? And continual improvements to help ensure other incursions don't happen must always be in the works.. and with better and better comes more money and more money.. it is what it is, and that is a fact of life
Of course it costs money...day to day maintenance costs money....so, exactly what is your complaint again?

Of course it costs money...day to day maintenance costs money....so, exactly what is your complaint again?

Complain is against posters/persons who scream and call for cutting defense spending to fund more entitlement programs... with the argument that we are already more advanced than any other military, hence we don't need to spend more... and I simply tried to use this as but a small example as to why we need to continually have the federal government live up to it's constitutional duty and fund the military at a high level and keep advancing our military more and more

That's all...

Forum List

Back