nafta, tpp, tpip, tisa

scenario: a chinese company buys rights from a US oil co to frack here but we have proof that fracking in that area will destroy well water for miles. The chinese company can file suit to a trade tribunal. The trade tribunal is composed of 3 corporate lawyers that have no ethical restrictions. No conflict of interest considerations at all. The tribunals decision trumps US law, legislative, judicial and executive branches of our government. Like the wto forcing under the threat of sanctions, the repealing of cool. Meat country of origin is now voluntary. The wto trumps US law! Lol, it has already happened!! So, the chinese company, that brought all its own labor from china with them, will be allowed to pollute. The tpp.

Ok check this..."already signed into law". The tpp is already here and the 62 families that run the world dont give a fuck what a few people say no matter who they are.
Your fear mongering is counterproductive to the cause.

No. Fact. Prove me wrong.
I don't have to prove a negative. You show the law that binds the US to the provisions of the TPP..

Your just another traitorous shill. This place is loaded with your ilk.

Listen dummy
Ok check this..."already signed into law". The tpp is already here and the 62 families that run the world dont give a fuck what a few people say no matter who they are.
Your fear mongering is counterproductive to the cause.

No. Fact. Prove me wrong.
I don't have to prove a negative. You show the law that binds the US to the provisions of the TPP..

Your just another traitorous shill. This place is loaded with your ilk.
I'm on your side stupid. You are just undermining the cause with your ignorance and fear mongering.

While there are reasons to dislike these trade deals, IMO, having corporations take over the work of a bloated government isn't a bad thing.
Corporations have already taken over government, therein lies the problem.

While there are reasons to dislike these trade deals, IMO, having corporations take over the work of a bloated government isn't a bad thing.

What an unbelievably remarkably ignorant thing to say. You have no idea what will/is happening. You dont understand your own words. If you do, tell me how an oligarchy is better.

What an unbelievably remarkably ignorant thing to say. You have no idea what will/is happening. You dont understand your own words. If you do, tell me how an oligarchy is better.

Nice. Dismissed.

Forum List

Back