NAFTA: Post Election

There will be no changes of consequence to NAFTA.

There is no reason for changes. NAFTA works pretty well.

you've been brainwashed for worse than I ever thought possible.

Just remember that Toro is being an honest Republican. At least he is willing to admit that in the GOP's eyes, NAFTA is is great, they love it and it is working out just fine.

But they don't give any democrats credit for signing nafta. They use NAFTA against Democrats when arguing with democrats. But when they are arguing this way, keep in mind they LOVE NAFTA.

So when you are arguing with them and they say CLINTON SIGNED NAFTA, remember they are talking out of both sides of their mouth. Because they are trying to talk down about Clinton for doing something they like.

They make no sense.

I don't think I explained this right. Do you get what I am saying? When they say Dems are no better than Reps, they usually bring up NAFTA. But they don't tell you that deep down, they like it too.

Funny thing is - it's way better for the US than it is for Canada and Mexico... if anyone should re-write it should be the little partners.

Oh really? Is that why Hillary lied to Canada and the Press and said Obama was going to back out of NAFTA? And Obama had to assure them he wouldn't? Seemed like they were more worried about us backing out and not the other way around.

Face it, NAFTA is GREAT if you are an American Corporation. Not so great if you are part of the labor force.

I love it that people blame the Democrats for NAFTA because Clinton signed it.

1. Who came up with NAFTA?

2. Who bitches whenever there is talk about fixing NAFTA?\

3. Who made NAFTA worse in 2000-2006 with bad deregulations?

I find it funny that Republicans try to blame Democrats for NAFTA.

exactly.Yeah its great if your an american corporation but not for the american people.
the american people are still paying for NAFTA because of that bastard Clinton signing it and Bush accelerating it.With Obama in office it will continue to accelerate as well.God i wish Ron Paul had got elected.He was the only candidate against it.

People who supported Obama were calling the Ed Schultz show on Air America yesterday saying the exact same things we are saying.

What good are green jobs going to do if we lose 2 million from GM and Chrysler.

Won't the green jobs go overseas too?

Obama isn't doing anything about bringing jobs home

It seems as if GM and Chrysler have given up

And bankrupsy should only be a last resort, because people were promised pensions, and the company should have to pay those pension, not the US gov.

And GM is now talking about going to China to sell more cars in China. That's cool, just don't send them here for sale.

PS. It's 12th grade, not Grade 12. Learn to speak you fucking canadians. What grade are you in? Grade 12 Aye.

No, it is said "I'm in the 12th grade".

Haha, too many Grade 'A' eggs in our diet... time to switch to A grade and be done with it.

However, speaking of funny things, what does 0 degrees reference in Farenheit? It seems weird to have reference numbers of 32 and 212 (or is it 214) and 98 degrees...

Funny thing is - it's way better for the US than it is for Canada and Mexico... if anyone should re-write it should be the little partners.

Oh really? Is that why Hillary lied to Canada and the Press and said Obama was going to back out of NAFTA? And Obama had to assure them he wouldn't? Seemed like they were more worried about us backing out and not the other way around.

Face it, NAFTA is GREAT if you are an American Corporation. Not so great if you are part of the labor force.

I love it that people blame the Democrats for NAFTA because Clinton signed it.

1. Who came up with NAFTA?

2. Who bitches whenever there is talk about fixing NAFTA?\

3. Who made NAFTA worse in 2000-2006 with bad deregulations?

I find it funny that Republicans try to blame Democrats for NAFTA.

exactly.Yeah its great if your an american corporation but not for the american people.
the american people are still paying for NAFTA because of that bastard Clinton signing it and Bush accelerating it.With Obama in office it will continue to accelerate as well.God i wish Ron Paul had got elected.He was the only candidate against it.

Mexico Hits Back With Higher Tarriffs On U.S. Goods

Mexico Hits Back With Higher Tarriffs On U.S. Goods : NPR

Forum List

Back