NAFTA, Globalism, Trumpery

So what did the GOP really do to NAFTA?
That you can actually prove.
You didn't listen or care in 2002 why do you care now?

They deregulated it stupid. What do you think they did?

And it was us liberals complaining about free trade, not you cons. You were hell bent on doing away with all the high paying manufacturing union jobs. Now you claim to want to help these people? Get real

They "deregulated NAFTA"?
What does that even mean?
Google NAFTA. It says bill Clinton put in worker and environmental protections when he signed it. Bush and Chaney removed those protections.

Come on Todd you are pretending to be ignorant right? You don't know the GOP montra is too many regulations? I'm sorry but I don't have time for the intellectually dishonest.

It's why you are voting trump. You're stupid. If he tariffs or makes trade fair that's going to hurt corporations and consumers. You guys ain't helping no workers. Fucking liars

Google NAFTA. It says bill Clinton put in worker and environmental protections when he signed it. Bush and Chaney removed those protections.

More regulations makes it more expensive to do things here. You get that, right?

If they removed the things you're claiming they removed, it would have saved, not cost, jobs.

You get that..........hello?

Get back to me if you ever find any proof of your claims.
Here's the bottom line. No Republican is going to go along with American workers first. That goes against everything you guys stand for. Republicans put corporations first. So they aren't going to make trade fair because according to Republicans that would cost corporations and ultimately consumers. According to Republicans we are overpaid

Republicans put corporations first.

Right. And Hillary told Goldman she's gonna crack down on them.....in her $225,000 secret speeches.

You didn't listen or care in 2002 why do you care now?

They deregulated it stupid. What do you think they did?

And it was us liberals complaining about free trade, not you cons. You were hell bent on doing away with all the high paying manufacturing union jobs. Now you claim to want to help these people? Get real

They "deregulated NAFTA"?
What does that even mean?

Come on Todd you are pretending to be ignorant right? You don't know the GOP montra is too many regulations? I'm sorry but I don't have time for the intellectually dishonest.

It's why you are voting trump. You're stupid. If he tariffs or makes trade fair that's going to hurt corporations and consumers. You guys ain't helping no workers. Fucking liars

More regulations makes it more expensive to do things here. You get that, right?

If they removed the things you're claiming they removed, it would have saved, not cost, jobs.

You get that..........hello?

Get back to me if you ever find any proof of your claims.
Here's the bottom line. No Republican is going to go along with American workers first. That goes against everything you guys stand for. Republicans put corporations first. So they aren't going to make trade fair because according to Republicans that would cost corporations and ultimately consumers. According to Republicans we are overpaid

Republicans put corporations first.

Right. And Hillary told Goldman she's gonna crack down on them.....in her $225,000 secret speeches.
I'll ask you the same thing you asked us in 2012. Don't you have investments?

I'd love to believe trump I just don't. He's a joke

First, I am SO sick of the lie that Bill Clinton is the daddy of NAFTA. He is not. It started with Ronnie RayGun, and HW signed it into law.

Bush signs North American trade pact Clinton says he won't renegotiate
December 18, 1992|By Gilbert A. Lewthwaite | Gilbert A.
Lewthwaite,Washington Bureau
WASHINGTON -- President Bush signed the North American Free Trade Agreement yesterday, and his successor-in-waiting Bill Clinton immediately announced that he would not seek the treaty's renegotiation

Yes, Clinton could have fought it but the Repubs weren't having it.

North American Free Trade Agreement Signing | Video | C-SPAN.org

Now, Drumpf is counting on the ignorance of the right to continue this lie and embellish on it.

History lesson: More Republicans than Democrats supported NAFTA

Meanwhile, Trumpery's trumpery is that he's against globalization. Does he not know that its not just crooked deals that he's good at but also globalization?

Report: Dozens of Trump products made overseas

Trump Outsourcing original

My bet is that the trumpkins will avoid this thread like the truth it is. If othing else, maybe we can get them to stop repeating the lie that NAFTA was Clinton's. Yeah, not likely.

Anyone?
I suggest you read some of Bill Clinton's interviews in Financial Publications...He LOVES NAFTA.

First, I am SO sick of the lie that Bill Clinton is the daddy of NAFTA. He is not. It started with Ronnie RayGun, and HW signed it into law.

WASHINGTON -- President Bush signed the North American Free Trade Agreement yesterday, and his successor-in-waiting Bill Clinton immediately announced that he would not seek the treaty's renegotiation

Now, Drumpf is counting on the ignorance of the right to continue this lie and embellish on it.

Meanwhile, Trumpery's trumpery is that he's against globalization. Does he not know that its not just crooked deals that he's good at but also globalization?

My bet is that the trumpkins will avoid this thread like the truth it is. If othing else, maybe we can get them to stop repeating the lie that NAFTA was Clinton's. Yeah, not likely.

Anyone?
I suggest you read some of Bill Clinton's interviews in Financial Publications...He LOVES NAFTA.
Well once you buy into free trade, and free trade was inevitable, it doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Us liberals have been saying you don't send good paying manufacturing jobs overseas. Those big three jobs created the middle class. Well now Michigan isn't dependent on GM anymore. And uneducated former union workers who had good jobs are angry and voting for trump. But those blue collar jobs aren't coming back.

I have to remind myself I won the day trump won the Republican nomination. Then no rubio Cruz jeb kasich. Now I prefer Democrats but a part of me would like to see what trump would do.

Anyone?
Well once you buy into free trade, and free trade was inevitable, it doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Us liberals have been saying you don't send good paying manufacturing jobs overseas. Those big three jobs created the middle class. Well now Michigan isn't dependent on GM anymore. And uneducated former union workers who had good jobs are angry and voting for trump. But those blue collar jobs aren't coming back.

I have to remind myself I won the day trump won the Republican nomination. Then no rubio Cruz jeb kasich. Now I prefer Democrats but a part of me would like to see what trump would do.
I am so happy you enjoy knowing that millions of Chinese working for FoxConn want to commit suicide.
So Liberal of you.

Anyone?

I am so happy you enjoy knowing that millions of Chinese working for FoxConn want to commit suicide.
So Liberal of you.
But I don't know anything about that

Anyone?

So Liberal of you.
But I don't know anything about that
Try reading an article sometime.

Forum List

Back