Nadler’s now going after Justice Kavanaugh

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The Mueller thing was a bomb so it appears he’s taking another route to try to get dirt on the president’s nominee.

My question is; why are House hacks going after information for a Senate nomination process?

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee asked the National Archives Tuesday to release documents from Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s service in the George W. Bush White House.

The request tracks Democratic promises to scrutinize Kavanaugh even after his confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Anything to make Kavanaugh – and the president – look bad.

More
@ Jerry Nadler Accused Of Harassment After Democrats Renew Attacks On Justice Brett Kavanaugh

The Mueller thing was a bomb so it appears he’s taking another route to try to get dirt on the president’s nominee.

My question is; why are House hacks going after information for a Senate nomination process?

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee asked the National Archives Tuesday to release documents from Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s service in the George W. Bush White House.

The request tracks Democratic promises to scrutinize Kavanaugh even after his confirmation to the Supreme Court.

More
@ Jerry Nadler Accused Of Harassment After Democrats Renew Attacks On Justice Brett Kavanaugh
This has the stink of desperation.

One court has already said they lack jurisdiction to investigate a Supreme Court Justice.

I do not despise regressive parasites because of anything Trump says or does.

This sort of shit is yet another reason I loathe democrooks.

On the bright side, they've made themselves look so bad in the last 3 years that I do believe 2020 is going to result in an electoral purge of every every incumbent democrook that isn't firmly entrenched in territory that may as well be considered soviet.

do not despise regressive parasites because of anything Trump says or does.

This sort of shit is yet another reason I loathe democrooks.

On the bright side, they've made themselves look so bad in the last 3 years that I do believe 2020 is going to result in an electoral purge of every every incumbent democrook that isn't firmly entrenched in territory that may as well be considered soviet.

More
Aren't those documents that were requested during the nomination process and never produced?

More
Aren't those documents that were requested during the nomination process and never produced?

The WH produced more documents on Kav than any other nominee to the court in history.

They even produced Kavanaugh's High School yearbooks which were explored in great detail and Mr. Kavanaugh was interrogated over remarks that people wrote in the book

More
Nadler is a piece of shit.

Good for him. Plenty of potential for the impeachment of party boy.

More
These retards need to get to work coming up with some immigration reform. This stuff is not helpful.

Forum List

Back