Nadler Goes Bat-Shit Crazy

"He is a dictator. This must not stand, and that is ... another reason he must be removed from office."

In what country is a "Dictator" subjected to endless slanders, accused of every sort of criminality, immorality, stupidity, treason, and worse? In what country does the Press slant every story to make the Head of State look incompetent, evil, compromised, distracted, and dishonest?

The second most reviled, dishonest politician in Congress, opines on our President. It is too crazy to imagine, yet it's true.

Nadler has BEEN bat-shit crazy, as are most of the core Democrats. Losing this last ditch effort in which they threw the kitchen sink is now simply forcing them to the point they can no longer hide it.

If you think the Left have been absolutely bat-shit crazy up till now, you haven't seen anything yet. As 2020 marches on, they are going to go into absolute Neptune orbit of a total infantile temper tantrum meltdown.

It's gonna be beautiful.
I think fear is driving them. They know what they have done and know that Durham’s report is going to expose them completely for what they are. In their mind they have to find a way to get him out of there before they can be fully exposed.

The Democrats have had YUGE skeletons in their closet all along. Hillary was to protect that. They are ape-shit sleepless that like a mole, Trump will just keep digging away and digging away until he unearths their secret that would ROCK THE WORLD.

When Schiff says Trump MUST BE removed, he means it! But not for the reason they are telling us.

Because we have a free press. Because we have a long tradition of democracy in this country. A weak president has a lot to overcome and unfortunately for Trump we are for the most part still a country of laws. I believe Trump has dictatorial tendencies he just doesn't have the ability.
yea. obama loved him a free press. :)

pu-leez.

"He is a dictator. This must not stand, and that is ... another reason he must be removed from office."

In what country is a "Dictator" subjected to endless slanders, accused of every sort of criminality, immorality, stupidity, treason, and worse? In what country does the Press slant every story to make the Head of State look incompetent, evil, compromised, distracted, and dishonest?

The second most reviled, dishonest politician in Congress, opines on our President. It is too crazy to imagine, yet it's true.

Yeah, oh nadless had a pretty good day all considering, at least he didn't accuse the senate republicans of treason, again.

What do mean goes? He is already there.

Because we have a free press. Because we have a long tradition of democracy in this country.

Democracy only works for SANE and UN-DERANGED people.. Doesn't apply to Nadler or Schiftt. We have a FAKE press now in case you haven't noticed.. STILL have not apologized for lying and inciting a virtually riot with their irresponsible journalism...

A weak president has a lot to overcome and unfortunately for Trump we are for the most part still a country of laws.

"I have a phone and a pen and I WILL USE THEM" -- That was such a good line for a president who passed a SCORE of TOTALLY ILLEGAL executive orders and PREVENTED congress from "getting documents and testimony" for several high profile investigations into his Admin. Including holding up EVERYTHING about the IRS, Benghazi, and Fast/Furious and many others...

By your own standards, the Repubs are only guilty of not IMPEACHING HIM 3 or 5 times...

Not to mention having his signature "abuse of power" DACA reduced to smoke by the courts..

There's nothing but comically inept HYPOCRISY in the House Mgr case.. And a lot of baby whining and 3rd grade lecturing on "freedom, democracy, and the press"... Just like YOU are doing here....

Because we have a free press. Because we have a long tradition of democracy in this country. A weak president has a lot to overcome and unfortunately for Trump we are for the most part still a country of laws. I believe Trump has dictatorial tendencies he just doesn't have the ability.

This thread is about the sorry little asshole who stood up and lectured the senate in their own chambers.

He should have been beaten right there.

As for Trump...he keeps kicking your asses.

Because we have a free press. Because we have a long tradition of democracy in this country.

Democracy only works for SANE and UN-DERANGED people.. Doesn't apply to Nadler or Schiftt. We have a FAKE press now in case you haven't noticed.. STILL have not apologized for lying and inciting a virtually riot with their irresponsible journalism...

A weak president has a lot to overcome and unfortunately for Trump we are for the most part still a country of laws.

"I have a phone and a pen and I WILL USE THEM" -- That was such a good line for a president who passed a SCORE of TOTALLY ILLEGAL executive orders and PREVENTED congress from "getting documents and testimony" for several high profile investigations into his Admin. Including holding up EVERYTHING about the IRS, Benghazi, and Fast/Furious and many others...

By your own standards, the Repubs are only guilty of not IMPEACHING HIM 3 or 5 times...

Not to mention having his signature "abuse of power" DACA reduced to smoke by the courts..

There's nothing but comically inept HYPOCRISY in the House Mgr case.. And a lot of baby whining and 3rd grade lecturing on "freedom, democracy, and the press"... Just like YOU are doing here....

You'll notice who marked this as funny because she has no rebuttle for it.

Obama was a weasel and Eric Holder was a flat out lying traitor.

Everything you stated was true, but the left has their heads up their asses and keep going....:lalala:

if trump was a weak president you people would just ignore him.....

He's still a president. He's just not good at it.

You are correct.

He's great.

GGOYOUd.jpg

It's the republican's and moderates turn (through white house council), to now show what kind of farce this impeachment bullcrap put on by the house Democrat's actually is. So far so great as it goes. Cooler heads always prevail, and isn't it great to finally get some cooler (non-emotionally driven speakers presenting the facts), instead of the former emotionally driven leftist minds that were babbling away in that chamber trying to impeach the president ??

Finally all the Democrat bullcrap narrative has stopped, and the truth is being presented in a more responsible way by Whitehouse council etc. The Democrats were running on emotion and influence that was based upon special interest groups leading them to get Trump since before 2016, and this by using false narratives created all over the place since then in order to somehow do it.

Well that ends now, and the country will finally get it's act together hopefully, and move foward for the American people once more with Trump as the President.

So you say Nadless is full of shit.

Fat Nadler should have his own TV talk show aka Geraldo and Springer....

Fat Nadler, how did you get so fat??

Um, I ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and never exercised

Did you do anything about it??

Yeah, I got my stomach stapled and billed the American taxpayer for it....

nadler.jpg

07w-nadlerold-custom1.jpg

The trio of Fat Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi .... wow.... is proof that CRAP floats to the TOP of the Dem Party...

Forum List

Back