Nader: War Criminal Obama Worse Than Bush

Nutters love them some war. But when it is served with a side of Obama.....they suddenly can't stomach it any longer.

Not talking about war, talking about war crimes, and Nader is right. Funny that the only wars we got into were Civil, Iraq and Afghanistan that were under a Republican. WW1, WW2, Korea, and Viet Nam all Democrat. And don't forget Obama was all for the war in Afghanistan and we lost more men under Obama then Bush.

Nutters love them some war. But when it is served with a side of Obama.....they suddenly can't stomach it any longer.

Not talking about war, talking about war crimes, and Nader is right. Funny that the only wars we got into were Civil, Iraq and Afghanistan that were under a Republican. WW1, WW2, Korea, and Viet Nam all Democrat. And don't forget Obama was all for the war in Afghanistan and we lost more men under Obama then Bush.

You forget that the Spanish American War and the Philippine War were also Republican excercises in stupidity. And one can argue that our involvment in Vietnam started with Ike.

Incidenlty, I fault Obama for Afghanistan. His position in 2008 was posturing, being against Iraq (which his base hated) but trying to look tough on Afghanistan (where his base was more ambivilent.)

More to the point, any logic in being involved in Afghanistan wnt out the window when Karzai stole the 2009 election.

Nutters hate international convention........rules of engagement and torture and such....until it is served with a side of Obama. Then it is all good.

Maybe the UN should sanction the US. Nutters would be all for that, I suppose.

I find it very unlikely that Ralph Nader voted for Obama.

That megalomaniac left us with 8 years of the worst president in my lifetime.

Who cares what he thinks?

I'm sure you were okay with Gary Johnson running this year, as long as it wasn't your guy who lost votes to a third party. I feel no sympathy for the likes of Gore, Kerry, or Romney. Some people still vote on principle, instead of whether or not the candidate has a D or R next to their name. Offer people something to vote for instead of complaining when they don't vote your way.

Worse than Bush? Idk. Here is something to think about. Bush had a majority vote. That includes dems! Obama just sends in his drones. No voting needed apparently

I'm sure you were okay with Gary Johnson running this year, as long as it wasn't your guy who lost votes to a third party. I feel no sympathy for the likes of Gore, Kerry, or Romney. Some people still vote on principle, instead of whether or not the candidate has a D or R next to their name. Offer people something to vote for instead of complaining when they don't vote your way.

the thing is, voting third party is a waste of time. No third party has ever won an election.

do you think the percentage of the vote that gary johnson took cost you the presidency? the vote was about 500 votes between bush and gore.

want to try again?

did gary johnson cause romney and ryan both to lose their home states?

Last edited:
Worse than Bush? Idk. Here is something to think about. Bush had a majority vote. That includes dems! Obama just sends in his drones. No voting needed apparently

bush got democratic votes because he said he was a moderate... who would "run a humble foreign policy" and wouldn't put the religious right in charge of things.

he lied.;...

*shrug*

your party now is more honest about the types of nutjobs they are...

for which i am profoundly grateful to loons like akins and mourdock.

and gore ran a terrible campaign...

(something dems admit and rightwingnuts still can't say about romney).

Last edited:

do you think the percentage of the vote that gary johnson took cost you the presidency? the vote was about 500 votes between bush and gore.

want to try again?

did gary johnson cause romney and ryan both to lose their home states?

Neither third party candidate cost either nominee the election. They both ran horrible campaigns under horrible platforms and deserve their losses. My point is that you don't care when votes are taken away from a Republican candidate. Would Perot be a better example for you?

And did Gary Johnson cost ME the presidency? I may have been drunk, but I don't remember running. :tongue:

do you think the percentage of the vote that gary johnson took cost you the presidency?

I usually enjoy your posts, Jillian. Don't fall into the same mentality as some nutters on this board, that because I disagree in one area I must have voted for the other guy.

bush got democratic votes because he said he was a moderate... who would "run a humble foreign policy" and wouldn't put the religious right in charge of things.

he lied.;...

*shrug*

your party now is more honest about the types of nutjobs they are...

for which i am profoundly grateful to loons like akins and mourdock.

and gore ran a terrible campaign...

(something dems admit and rightwingnuts still can't say about romney).

Well duh! Bushs fault again. How could I be so stoooopid?

Here's the thing about Gary Johnson...

He had more real qualifications than Mitt Romney had, and more qualifications than Obama had when he first ran.

But he had a couple of off center views about legalizing pot and stuff. And not a lot of money, so people largely ignored him.

I do think that a large part of his vote (A record number for the Libertarian Party) was people using him as a "none of the above" vote. I seriously considered it myself.

Nutters hate international convention........rules of engagement and torture and such....until it is served with a side of Obama. Then it is all good.

Maybe the UN should sanction the US. Nutters would be all for that, I suppose.

Actually, according to some on the left the practice of rendition is continuing under Obama.

Even if the right is totally in love with war does that change how you view war? Does that make a difference in how Obama conducts war? Does it make Nader wrong?

I don't remember a Republican president having a kill list, nor a democrat prior to Obama. I don't remember ANY president singling out an American citizen and killing them. Then killing their 16 year old son who was reportedly not on the kill list.

So it really has nothing to do with the conduct of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Forum List

Back