Nader Polling 6%

Laine

Apr 10, 2008
According to Zogby International Nader is polling 6% in a three way race with Clinton/McCain/Nader and 5% with Obama/McCain/Nader. This seems to dispel any notion that Nader will not have an impact on the race. Mr. Nader offers us another option away from the Democrats and Republicsn who are bankrolled by corporations. According to the Wallstreet Journal the Democrats have suprassed McCain in corporate donors and so now third party and independent candidates are needed more than ever.

Good. I supported Nader in 2000 and I am going to support him again this time around. He has been fighting for the ordinary citizens of this country for over 40 years. Clinton and Obama’s records fail in comparison.

I heard somewhere that he may gather enough support to be included in the presidential debates. Wouldn’t that be something…a politician…at a debate…speaking the truth...

Don't you realize a vote for Nader is a vote for McCain. You were one of the reasons that we have been saddled with bush for 7 1/2 years.

You vote for Nader and you will be one of the reasons we stay in Iraq for another "100 years."

Don't you realize a vote for Nader is a vote for McCain. You were one of the reasons that we have been saddled with bush for 7 1/2 years.

You vote for Nader and you will be one of the reasons we stay in Iraq for another "100 years."

Oh yes because the Supreme Court or the 250,000 registered Democrats who voted for Bush had nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

I just don't get you people. So you will vote for Nader so you can whine about being in Iraq for the next four years.

No, I will vote for Nader because he would end corporate welfare and took an anti-war stance long before any of the Democrats and Obama/Clinton support the segeregation policies of Civil Unions rather than true eqaulity.

Welcome to the forum, new people...

I used to enjoy reading Nader but then I realized that he is to the left what Pat Buchannan was to the right.

oh, yea.. and way to "step up" in 2000.

I disagree Buchanan has not accomplished much at all in his life. Mr. Nader on the other hand has a history of bipartisan work under his belt by working with both parties to pass consumer legislation.

So you will vote for him for the "principle" of it, inspite of the fact that if he gains his 6% McCain will win and we will continue to fight Iraq's war for them.

I hope you enjoy your 4 years of "principle" by voting for a walking ego.

I disagree Buchanan has not accomplished much at all in his life. Mr. Nader on the other hand has a history of bipartisan work under his belt by working with both parties to pass consumer legislation.

Are you smoking crack? Pat Buchannan has more political experience in one single hair from his balding pate than nader does in his entire body including the dead skin cells piling up for ten years. So nader made seat belts mandatory. OOOhhhhshshshsssssmGOD!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Nader

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan

learn something.

Ego riight. If Mr.Nader's ego was his primary concern he would not have put himself in the line of fire from Democrat loyalists all these years. If ego was his concern he would have become a loyalist himself and most likely would have moved up the ranks of the Democrats.

meh.. 2000 is over now. Im confident that 8 years of bush will accomplish what you will never realize: putting a candidate into the white house.

Mr. Nader may never reach the White House but the legacy of him and others who do not support a two party system will live on. In due time we will have a President who adheres to the needs of the people rather than that of corporations.

blah blah blah.

Yea, the legacy of Ralphie will live on alright. About as rosey as the legacy of the current dingdong.

You may think that activism makes a worthy president but, fortunately, you are no more significant than is the Fred Phelps wing of the republican party.

You really don't get the whole 100 years thing do you? Let ask you, have we ever left Cuba, Japan, Germany, Korea, or even the Southern States.

blah blah blah.

Yea, the legacy of Ralphie will live on alright. About as rosey as the legacy of the current dingdong.

You may think that activism makes a worthy president but, fortunately, you are no more significant than is the Fred Phelps wing of the republican party.

Continue your ignorance if you wish for it will accomplish nothing. Your party does nothing for the people of our country, they are mere puppets of their corporate task masters.

So where are we stationed in Cuba. Not the island, the country.

I hope your "principle" will help your guilt when young men and women keep dying in Iraq during a McCain administrations. McCain has become a bush puppet and gone against his earlier positions so that the neocons will support him.

I admired him when he spoke out against water boarding. I admired him shen he took moderate stances even when his own party vilified him. But he has prostituted himself for the neocon vote.

Hey.. bring the third party on. But you gotta cash in that old horse if you wanna do anything but water down the vote. Or, enjoy your moment in a footnote in history. have fun!

So where are we stationed in Cuba. Not the island, the country.

I hope your "principle" will help your guilt when young men and women keep dying in Iraq during a McCain administrations. McCain has become a bush puppet and gone against his earlier positions so that the neocons will support him.

I admired him when he spoke out against water boarding. I admired him shen he took moderate stances even when his own party vilified him. But he has prostituted himself for the neocon vote.

Dude, wake up, huh? And DO calm down. You sound like you're about to blow a gasket.:lol:

For one thing, it won't matter who wins ... we'll have troops in Iraq anyway. I don't care what anyone's telling you to get your vote. Pulling those troops will result in political suicide for that person AND their party. Don't think so? How many Presidents has the Democrats fielded since Vietnam? Two in 40 years.

Personally, I don't think Nader is going to decide anything, one way or the other. It's just not going to be as close as you are imagining.

Forum List

Back