Nader: Impeach Obama for War Crimes.

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Claiming that "innocents are being slaughtered" in Afghanistan and beyond, former presidential candidate Ralph Nader called for impeaching President Obama for committing war crimes.

"Why don't we say what's on the minds of many legal experts; that the Obama administration is committing war crimes and if Bush should have been impeached, Obama should be impeached,.."

The Hill...

gotta love it, and something useful from the corvair guy, good job trotsky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nader's done alot of good. Many of the consumer protections we now enjoy are due to Nader. That said he's as loony as Ron Paul.

So much for the delusion that Nadar is a DEMCORATIC tool, eh?
I'm still thinking that Ralph v Ron Paul (Libertarian) for the 2012 White House would mobilize millions of voters who will likely stay home if it's Obama v Generic Republican.

Goldman Sachs is certainly getting its moneys worth from Obama.

Nader's done alot of good. Many of the consumer protections we now enjoy are due to Nader. That said he's as loony as Ron Paul.

Good point, anyone who's anti-war in 2011 will now and forever in the future be deemed as loony.

To be a mainstream politician in america today you have to be pro-war, as well as to be a mainstream voter.

gotta love it, and something useful from the corvair guy, good job trotsky

Even though my political agreement with him is pretty close to zero, Nader is one of the few liberals I respect. Liberals will say not to trust politicians, then worship Democrats. They will say politicians are the same, then mindlessly incant liberal talking points and challenge them on nothing, even when they don't do what they said. But Nader has been one who actually says Democrats are the same as Republicans and he actually doesn't support them for that reason. The same path I followed leaving the Republican party when I realized they really weren't different. The parties are tweedle dum and tweedle dee with the only difference being one lies to the Left and the other lies to the Right. But in the end, the same.

Is Obama a war criminal?

No.

This is a legitimate use of force.

But I am wondering if Darrell Issa is drawing up impeachment papers as we speak.:lol:

This is a criminal use of force. The Constitution authorizes military for the defense of the United States, and this isn't it. Congress has no basis to declare war for that reason either. There is no Constitutional authority for our involvement in this no matter how you slice it.

Gotta love Nader..

The man who gave us George Bush while fighting on a Green Party Platform

Gotta love Nader..

Nader didn't give us the lying BushWacker, the Extreme Court did.
People smart enough to vote for Nader would not be stupid enough to vote for Gore if Nader was not on the ballot.

You listen to Chumsky, Jimmy Carter and now Nader, LOL is there any discredited moron you don't listen to. And you wonder why people view you as a joke on this board! :cuckoo:

Claiming that "innocents are being slaughtered" in Afghanistan and beyond, former presidential candidate Ralph Nader called for impeaching President Obama for committing war crimes.

"Why don't we say what's on the minds of many legal experts; that the Obama administration is committing war crimes and if Bush should have been impeached, Obama should be impeached,.."

The Hill...

I'm still thinking that Ralph v Ron Paul (Libertarian) for the 2012 White House would mobilize millions of voters who will likely stay home if it's Obama v Generic Republican.

LOL, because the Greens and the Libertarians do SSSSOOO well in elections. They will fight for 1/10 of a percent! Have fun with that!

Gotta love Nader..

Nader didn't give us the lying BushWacker, the Extreme Court did.
People smart enough to vote for Nader would not be stupid enough to vote for Gore if Nader was not on the ballot.

It was the few pitiful votes that Nader drew in Florida that turned the state to Bush. Without Nader, there would have been no need for the Supreme Court

LOL, because the Greens and the Libertarians do SSSSOOO well in elections. They will fight for 1/10 of a percent! Have fun with that!

I thought doing something because others do it was something grown ups weren't supposed to do?

Voting on principles, a lost art in america.

Is Obama a war criminal?

No.

This is a legitimate use of force.

But I am wondering if Darrell Issa is drawing up impeachment papers as we speak.:lol:

This is a criminal use of force. The Constitution authorizes military for the defense of the United States, and this isn't it. Congress has no basis to declare war for that reason either. There is no Constitutional authority for our involvement in this no matter how you slice it.

You basically just described every military action after WWII and quite a few before it.

Forum List

Back