NAALCP wages war on Tea Party using LIE about N-word as justification

It won't be long now that NAACP or NAALCP will be indistinguishable from Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam.

Actually, there is NOT any difference of note since ~ 95% OF BLACK CHURCHES ACROSS OUR NATION TEACH & PREACH CONE'S BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY (BLT).

THE ASTONISHING FACT IS THAT THIS CALAMITOUS TRAVESTY OF THE BLT DOCTRINE IS THAT IT PREACHES THE DEMONIZATION OF THE WHITES !!!!

And what is even MORE ASTONISHING IS THAT THIS BULLSHIT DOCTRINE IS ACCEPTED AS "LEGTIMATE" BY AMERICA !!!!!!!

Yep, the BLT's most renown proponent is none other than the Black Racist Whackjob"GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright.

WHY IS IT SURPRISING TO MOST THAT THE EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Obami Salaami turned out to be a flagrant Black Racist when EVERYONE KNEW that Obami Salaami was a TWENTY YEAR TENURED parishioner of Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright's CATHEDRAL OF HATE ???? And, not only that, Obami Salaami proclaimed, in his own words that the Whackjob Wright was Obami Salaami's: "Pastor, friend, and mentor".

WHY IS IT SURPRISING TO MOST that Obami Salaami would appoint as his ATTORNEY GENERAL, this hapless stooge Erik Holder, and that this Piece of Shit (and his deputy July Fernandez) issued instructions to the DOJ (obfuscated as they may be) not to prosecute Black on White Civil Crime cases ?

Last edited:
What about the teabagger sign showing Obama as a witch doctor with a bone through his nose?

You're saying that's not racist?

If you are able to pinpoint one or two people out of tens of thousands, I'd say you are seeing LESS racism at the tea party ralley's than you would see in mainstrweam America.

Does it not strike you odd that of all the thousands of people, the media can only come up with a small handful of indications of racism to the point where they all show that same dam ONE sign and play that same dam ONE muffled n-word.

See why we call you sheep? The meda is leading you around and you are ignoring basic logic.

Okay.....wanna explain why the Republicans now want to drug test everyone who gets an unemployment check? They're checking for drugs so they can shut out the minorities, same reason pot was made illegal in the first place (look it up).

I mean.........everyone knows from movies and television that minorities make up the most drug usage in this country, right? /sarcasm.

You sarcasticaly say that minorities are the primary users of drugs and then you claim that the GOP want to drug test those on Unemployment so they can shut out the minorities.

So, your premise is flawed.

But what that has to do with the Tea Party being racist.....I have not a clue.

What about the teabagger sign showing Obama as a witch doctor with a bone through his nose?

If you are able to pinpoint one or two people out of tens of thousands, I'd say you are seeing LESS racism at the tea party ralley's than you would see in mainstrweam America.

Does it not strike you odd that of all the thousands of people, the media can only come up with a small handful of indications of racism to the point where they all show that same dam ONE sign and play that same dam ONE muffled n-word.

See why we call you sheep? The meda is leading you around and you are ignoring basic logic.

Okay.....wanna explain why the Republicans now want to drug test everyone who gets an unemployment check? They're checking for drugs so they can shut out the minorities, same reason pot was made illegal in the first place (look it up).

I mean.........everyone knows from movies and television that minorities make up the most drug usage in this country, right? /sarcasm.

Biker/Arsehole....

You imply that you are the result of your "sensei's" teachings.....that makes your "sensei" the world's arse-wipe.

Also, your moronic question.....

"I mean.........everyone knows from movies and television that minorities make up the most drug usage in this country, right? /sarcasm."

And......they're NOT, right?/sarcasm

Not only are you a piece of shit. You are a blathering fool.

I will let you have the last word......lol.......can't wait for your idiotic rants.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Last edited:
You know...had the Tea Party movement begun BEFORE we had a Black man in the Oval office, had its members been as pissed at Bush II's shinanigans, this charge would not have legs.

But it IS suspect given that its MSM cheerleader is none other than FOX news, know what I mean?

Not suspect as racist, but suspect as just another Republican tool masquarading as a true people's movement.

Do you have even a scintilla of evidence for that nonsense, or was it just a deperate plea to deflect.

Oh yeah, it was just a desperate plea to deflect.

Fail!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can anyone explain why the Bush administration refused to charge the intimidation of the Black Panthers outside a polling place after the Obama/McCain election? They dropped the case three month BEFORE Obama was sworn in.

Please dont come in here and lie Rdean. The information I have shows the case was dropped in 2009...this information is the sworn testimony of J Christian Adams and the court document of testimony in this case from Bartle Bull in april of 2009

Bartle Bull Affidavit

drsmith1072, Political Junky, rightwinger the 3 of you should recind your thanking this false statement...it shows the 3 of you are ill informed on this case and need to study up before you continue posting.

Yes the civil case was dropped on a few of the defendents and one had an injuction filed against him. It's funny how you are sometimes good with specific details and then other times you shy away from them.

It was a civil suit and the bush administration did not criminaly charge the defendents. So based on the right wing claims that obama's DOJ "dropped the charges" rdean's question is valid, why didn't the bush administration CHARGE them and prosecute them?? Another valid question is why are the republcians trying to make such a huge deal out of this when it happened over a year ago??
Could it be because an election is coming up and republicans are desperate??

Oh and the "sworn testimony" that you linked to seems to be nothing but a google search that has links to a bunch of youtube videos of his interviews with foxnews. You may have the time to watch them all but I don't have the time to weed through them and find what you are claiming that you are providing.

In other words try to semantics when everything else is failing.

No matter how you slice it, the truth is the Bush DOJ was bringing suit and the Obama DOJ dropped it with instructions that cases where the defendents were black and the victims were white were not to be persued.

Please dont come in here and lie Rdean. The information I have shows the case was dropped in 2009...this information is the sworn testimony of J Christian Adams and the court document of testimony in this case from Bartle Bull in april of 2009

Bartle Bull Affidavit

drsmith1072, Political Junky, rightwinger the 3 of you should recind your thanking this false statement...it shows the 3 of you are ill informed on this case and need to study up before you continue posting.

Yes the civil case was dropped on a few of the defendents and one had an injuction filed against him. It's funny how you are sometimes good with specific details and then other times you shy away from them.

It was a civil suit and the bush administration did not criminaly charge the defendents. So based on the right wing claims that obama's DOJ "dropped the charges" rdean's question is valid, why didn't the bush administration CHARGE them and prosecute them?? Another valid question is why are the republcians trying to make such a huge deal out of this when it happened over a year ago??
Could it be because an election is coming up and republicans are desperate??

Oh and the "sworn testimony" that you linked to seems to be nothing but a google search that has links to a bunch of youtube videos of his interviews with foxnews. You may have the time to watch them all but I don't have the time to weed through them and find what you are claiming that you are providing.

In other words try to semantics when everything else is failing.

No matter how you slice it, the truth is the Bush DOJ was bringing suit and the Obama DOJ dropped it with instructions that cases where the defendents were black and the victims were white were not to be persued.

Since when is actual defintion of a word considered semantics?? They were sued through a civil lawsuit and not CHARGED so therefore no charges were dropped and one of the defendents in the civil suit had an injuction filed against him which is one of the purposes of a civil lawsuit.

no matter how you slice it, they were never charged and therefore no charges were dropped and the suit continued seeing as how one of them had an injuction filed against him. How could the injuction have been filed against him if the suit against him had been dropped?? Let's see if you can figure that out.

So why didn't W's DOJ CHARGE the individuals with a crime instead of going after the individuals and the organization with a civil lawsuit?? It is a valid questions considering that the fact that they weren't charged is what you seem to be so upset about so why not try to answer it??

The only thing failing is YOU as you try desperately to keep this non-issue from a year ago alive in the hopes that it will help the republicans in the midterms.

oh and now you state,

the truth is the Bush DOJ was bringing suit and the Obama DOJ dropped it

where as you previously and falsely claimed

That is a complete lie. The DOJ was bringing charges. It was dropped after the Obama admin took over.

So did you change your argument because I corrected you?? Nice flip flop BTW. LOL

rdean's question still stands.

Can anyone explain why the Bush administration refused to charge the intimidation of the Black Panthers outside a polling place after the Obama/McCain election?

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, when confronted with this problem, the tea baggers don't say ANYTHING about telling people to not use the n word at rallies, have signs about Obama that aren't racist.

Wonder why they didn't state instead that they weren't aware of the problem they would take care of it?

Most adults who are in the media would behave that way (you'd hope anyway).

Nope......the tea baggers are just a bunch of pissed off people who will deny rather than try to clean up their party.

Interestingly enough, when confronted with this problem, the tea baggers don't say ANYTHING about telling people to not use the n word at rallies, have signs about Obama that aren't racist.

Wonder why they didn't state instead that they weren't aware of the problem they would take care of it?

Nope......the tea baggers are just a bunch of pissed off people who will deny rather than try to clean up their party.

I think we see the pissed off people when they have to make up crap like this.

The Tea Party called someone the N-word, the Tea Party DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT USING THE WORD . .

What's next? The Tea Party didn't not but might but maybe, oh well, we say it happened!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Tea Party called someone the N-word, the Tea Party DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT USING THE WORD . .

What's next? The Tea Party didn't not but might but maybe, oh well, we say it happened!

Do you want the tea party heard and recognized as a uniform force to be reckoned with or as individuals with no coherent singular message who get together to yell and scream about things that upset them? You can't honestly be both.

I do think it's hilarious how I called you out and you avoided it as if it never happened. LOL

WTF? You stated that there are random examples of racism, but none of them point to anything? What about the Obamacare sign showing him as a witch doctor?

If you allow it, then you have no problem with it, which means you support it by allowing it to exist.

I wanna hear the tea bagger asshole known as Dick Army say that they should try to clean it up themselves.

Like I said, you teabaggin' assholes never want to acknowledge when YOU are wrong, just when you THINK others are wrong.

Try again Tea Bagger Pussified.

well just as soon as the racist naacp organization calls out the black panthers to purge themselves of their racist tendencies I'll give em some credence on the topic till then the naacp can piss off.

Forum List

Back