CDZ NAACP: You Are Not Oppressed. You Are the Oppressors

You know damn well that what I said after that renders that whole part to be moot. You can stop pretending now. If you have anything to say about my second part of the post, (the large number of Black guys who DO ROB A STORE), let's hear it. Otherwise, I have no time for phonieness.

Why yes, I did notice your clumsy evasion when you realized you had been touting a ludicrous fabrication that is only believable if you already believe the worst of young black men as a group. You can stop projecting your own "phonieness" on me though; your strong demand for more evidence was hardly rendered moot by a hasty thought exercise beginning in "Perhaps..."

Don't pretend that if I had posted a doctored photo in here, that you would allow that shit to carry any substance in this discussion.
There has been ZERO proof in this thread, form you or anyone else, that the photo was doctored. And the main point that you are dodging from by continuing to talk about the photo, is the point of Black guys robbing stores. THAT's what matters. Not you stupid photo. And if you feel some need to fight in here, just to preserve some ego points, that's YOUR problem, not mine.
I shouldn't even still be discussing this with you. I finished with it 2 posts ago.

"Zero" proof? Look, the fakeness of that photo is not even in dispute anymore. The guy who originally posted it admitted he doctored it. I don't know how many times I have to hold your hand in front of your face before you'll admit you have five fingers...

And the reason you're still discussing "my" stupid photo (that you posted) is because you've exposed the flimsiness of your own position. The only way someone could seriously deny that black people aren't oppressed in this country is if they cling to a racist caricature of them as violent, selfish, and stupid. And like your little picture, it 's a caricature that never holds up to any serious scrutiny.
YOU SAY that > "The guy who originally posted it admitted he doctored it." So what ? That doesn't prove anything. Anybody can say anything. Somebody could say the president of the US smokes cocaine. That doesn't mean he does. Many posts ago I suggested you provide evidence. It never arrived.

And you are totally WRONG with your stupid claim that >> "The only way someone could seriously deny that black people aren't oppressed in this country is if they cling to a racist caricature of them as violent, selfish, and stupid." FALSE!! Showing that Black people in America aren't oppressed is the easiest thing in the world. For 50 years, they've had AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, putting them (illegally) at the front of every job hiring line, every job promotion line, every college admission line, every college financial aid line, and pushing Whites to the back of all these lines. What is impossible to do, is to show that Whites are not oppressed, when they have been the victims of all this racial discrimination against them.

You are everyone's weird aunt on Facebook who shares the fake news story that Obama is trying to change the law so he can run for a third term, and refuses to admit it's obviously false no matter what anyone shows you. And you expect me to have a rational discussion with you about whether affirmative action has reversed racism? No thanks.

NO, I DON'T EXPECT you to have a rational discussion about whether affirmative action has reversed racism.
There is no need for that. It has been an established FACT for 50 years.
And I I DON'T EXPECT you to have a rational discussion about affirmative action in general, because all those who support it, never engage in rational discussions about it. Instead, they cowardly cut and run away from that, like you're doing right now.

Uh I read this part: "How do you know THIS isn't the "doctored" photo ? Evidence please." So as Stone Cold Steve Austin might have said, "...what?"

So in conclusion it does matter or you wouldn't have asked for evidence, and your welcome for fulfilling your request for said evidence.
You know damn well that what I said after that renders that whole part to be moot. You can stop pretending now. If you have anything to say about my second part of the post, (the large number of Black guys who DO ROB A STORE), let's hear it. Otherwise, I have no time for phonieness.

Why yes, I did notice your clumsy evasion when you realized you had been touting a ludicrous fabrication that is only believable if you already believe the worst of young black men as a group. You can stop projecting your own "phonieness" on me though; your strong demand for more evidence was hardly rendered moot by a hasty thought exercise beginning in "Perhaps..."

Don't pretend that if I had posted a doctored photo in here, that you would allow that shit to carry any substance in this discussion.
There has been ZERO proof in this thread, form you or anyone else, that the photo was doctored. And the main point that you are dodging from by continuing to talk about the photo, is the point of Black guys robbing stores. THAT's what matters. Not you stupid photo. And if you feel some need to fight in here, just to preserve some ego points, that's YOUR problem, not mine.
I shouldn't even still be discussing this with you. I finished with it 2 posts ago.

"Zero" proof? Look, the fakeness of that photo is not even in dispute anymore. The guy who originally posted it admitted he doctored it. I don't know how many times I have to hold your hand in front of your face before you'll admit you have five fingers...

And the reason you're still discussing "my" stupid photo (that you posted) is because you've exposed the flimsiness of your own position. The only way someone could seriously deny that black people aren't oppressed in this country is if they cling to a racist caricature of them as violent, selfish, and stupid. And like your little picture, it 's a caricature that never holds up to any serious scrutiny.

That picture is a fake, but you're full of shit. I could spend a solid week showing facts that prove that many black men are not interested in integrating themselves into any successful society.
Will any of those facts come from Black men themselves or is this just more of your racist assumptions? BTW who told you that what you assume to be successful constitutes success for everyone else?

I could spend a solid week showing facts that prove that many black men are not interested in integrating themselves into any successful society.

Just remember that they are conditioned, victimized, from birth to feel separated.

American Blacks will never reach their potential as long as they're so aggressively isolated from the rest of society by those who claim to care.

A goddamn tragedy.

Last edited:
I could spend a solid week showing facts that prove that many black men are not interested in integrating themselves into any successful society.

Just remember that they are conditioned, victimized, from birth to feel separated.

American Blacks will never reach their potential as long as they're so aggressively isolated from the rest of society by those who claim to care.

A goddamn tragedy.

So why do you think that blacks vote democrat then?

A goddamn tragedy.

I answered that in my first sentence.

Humans can be conditioned, particularly when it begins at birth.

Even worse when it becomes generational.

Skin color irrelevant.

A goddamn tragedy.

Skin color irrelevant.

So why is it that blacks can be conditioned like this, lower intelligence than whites?

A goddamn tragedy.

Skin color irrelevant.

So why is it that blacks can be conditioned like this, lower intelligence than whites?

I specifically said "humans".

I specifically said "skin color irrelevant".

Was I not clear enough?

A goddamn tragedy.

Skin color irrelevant.

Was I not clear enough?

The subject matter is blacks and you know it mac, don't wimp out now.

A goddamn tragedy.

Skin color irrelevant.

Was I not clear enough?

You're clearly fishing here, trying to get me to say that blacks are somehow inferior to other races.

They are not, regardless of what you may think.

I made my point clearly. If you can't refute it, that's not my problem.

Skin color irrelevant.

Was I not clear enough?

You're clearly fishing here, trying to get me to say that blacks are somehow inferior to other races.

This is an NAACP thread so the discussion is about blacks. You make a statement that they're conditioned, victimized from birth, that they're aggressively isolated from society by those who claim to care. Why are they allowing themselves to be duped like this? Ignorance, stupidity? My answer is the democrats are the only one's that'll give a little guy a break, black or white.

Skin color irrelevant.

Was I not clear enough?

This is an NAACP thread so the discussion is about blacks. You make a statement that they're conditioned, victimized from birth, that they're aggressively isolated from society by those who claim to care. Why are they allowing themselves to be duped like this? Ignorance, stupidity? My answer is the democrats are the only one's that'll give a little guy a break, black or white.

They "allow" it because it is all they have known since birth. It has become cultural, inter-generational, and those are two very powerful influences.

No, it's not ignorance, it's not stupidity, it's human nature.

I do see some hopeful signs that they're beginning to decide that the net result has been negative, which has been my opinion.

Was I not clear enough?

They "allow" it because it is all they have known since birth. It has become cultural, inter-generational, and those are two very powerful influences.

I do see some hopeful signs that they're beginning to decide that the net result has been negative, which has been my opinion.

How are they being duped? By voting for the only party that will give them a chance? What specifically do republicans have to offer blacks, or whites for that matter?

Was I not clear enough?

How are they being duped? By voting for the only party that will give them a chance? What specifically do republicans have to offer blacks, or whites for that matter?

Perhaps some are deciding that they don't need a party to "give" them something, to "offer" them anything.

Maybe they have found that waiting for such gifts does a person more harm than good.

Perhaps some are deciding that they don't need a party to "give" them something, to "offer" them anything.

Maybe they have found that waiting for such gifts does a person more harm than good.

What are these "gifts" you talk about. I'll check back later for answer, gotta go now.

What are these "gifts" you talk about. I'll check back later for answer, gotta go now.

I don't mean "gifts" per se, I'm just referring to what you said: "...the party that will give them a chance", "what do Republicans have to offer".

There was obviously a time in our history in which they were owed some real assistance, no doubt. But at some point it becomes counter-productive, it does more harm than good.

Black Americans have been isolated long enough. I think many are deciding that's not good enough any more, and I think they're beginning to look at those who claim to "care" with a different perspective.

Skin color irrelevant.

Was I not clear enough?

Interesting that you call continually reminding someone that without your help and assistance they can't possibly make it in this world helping them.

Was I not clear enough?

Interesting that you call continually reminding someone that without your help and assistance they can't possibly make it in this world helping them.

We all need help on the way. The billionaire class gets help from politicians. One hundred percent of republicans, the supreme court majority, and sad to say, more and more democrats leaning right these days. Mitt Romney wrote off his horse. Halliburton rebuilt Iraq after the bush team destroyed it. D.C. has thousand of lobbyist at an given time trying to curry favor with politicians. With the continuous repub/conservative rants about blacks being freeloaders guarantees that most of them won't feel comfortable about voting republican anytime soon.

Forum List

Back