NAACP Starts “Tea Party Tracker” To Monitor Right Wing Racism

who the hell made the naacp the judge and jury of what is considered racist and what friggen right do they have to set up something like this just to target the tea party.

As i said before, they can go to hell.

monkey, shut up and quit spamming this thread with your frantic chimp outs.

Are you seeing what it feels like to call someone else a monkey?
Monkey see, monkey do?

No, just another run of the mill black racist organization.

NAACP is not a black racist organization, shut your mouth falafel breath. The NAACP fights racism, you can't name one racist act by the NAACP.
How about their nominating or giving NAACP "Image Awrds" to racist fucks like Ice Cube and Jamie Foxx?

And just imagine the howling coming from the racebaiting liberal loons if whites started a "National Association for the Advancement of White People" The NAAWP........Yeah, you loons would be howling at the moon over that.

The NAACP isn't fooling anybody but the looniest of the loons.

LOL! Howling monkeys!

It would behoove the NAACP to deal with the racism that pervades its own organization before it sets itself up to monitor anyone else.

Glass houses and all that, dontchaknow.

There is no racism within the NAACP, you monkeys think that accusing those who criticize your stupidity of racism to cover your own racism is pathetic especially when you can't show any documented cases of racism. If there were any, Briebart would had to fabricated and distort.

How many white people are in the leadership of the NAACP?

Actually, the NAACP was founded by three whites who were Jewish. They were Kivie Kaplan, Joel Spingarn and his brother Arthur Spingarn.

The NAACP is only for the advancement of colored people. That's racist!

Well white people never needed Civil Rights Acts to have equality so what does that tell you? You're fucking stupid.

I didn't realize that equality is something that can be "given" or taken away by another person or persons. Equality should be something that just IS; if you have it, you have it, and if you don't, you don't. How can something like equality be handed out like a commodity? If I were living in South Africa, I would automatically know that I was "equal" to everyone else at the least, and wouldn't need the law to tell me so.

I say this grudgingly, but this is the best and most honest post you've ever made, even though its an aberration.

You're a twit if you think anyone believes that you've read all 13,000 of my posts - which is what you claim above.

Moron.

You're an ungrateful moron, I give you a compliment with constructive criticism and you attack me. You broke my heart California Girl, I thought we were making progress, I thought we were going to try to love each other again, but you hurt me instead. You lied to me, you told me that you loved me lastnight, what am I going to do now? LOL.

You know what your problem is? you can't stand it when a man, especially a strong black man puts you in your place and tells it like it is the right way, we intimidate you.

Tell her how big your dick is, monkeyboy.

You're a twit if you think anyone believes that you've read all 13,000 of my posts - which is what you claim above.

Moron.

You're an ungrateful moron, I give you a compliment with constructive criticism and you attack me. You broke my heart California Girl, I thought we were making progress, I thought we were going to try to love each other again, but you hurt me instead. You lied to me, you told me that you loved me lastnight, what am I going to do now? LOL.

You know what your problem is? you can't stand it when a man, especially a strong black man puts you in your place and tells it like it is the right way, we intimidate you.

You have my permission to make public last nights PMs of any conversation where I state I love you. Go ahead. Back it up... or you can just announce to the board that you lied. Either is fine.

You know what your problems is? I don't give a shit what color your skin is. You're an asshole - which is nothing to do with skin color - it is based on the content of your character. Stupid little man.

But he has a big dick.

Sweetie, you lied. You lied and you're too much of a coward to admit it.

baby, I didn't lie, I told the truth and still feel the same way I felt when I called you a racist back then. I care about you so much to still let you know the truth.

That's your cross to bear, don't try making me carry it for ya. I won't. I'm not that nice. You make ridiculous statements about me, and, when challenged, you whine like a two year old.

Darling, acting like a Palin-esque drama queen whenever people call you on your bullshit is not challenging someone sweetheart, if I didn't care about you I wouldn't call you out on it.

You half-breeds like to go after the white meat, don't you monkeyboy? But notwithstanding the pic in her avatar, she is probably just another fat, ugly, white girl who wants your "big dick."

it appears the some of the folks the naacp have hooked up with to do this 'tracking' have a documented habit of misrepresenting themselves...hell lets ont haggle they have lied to people when they have conducted interviews...very nice.

And the members of the tracking grp.s are funded by Democratic bankrolls etc...so I guess any member of the naacp who isn't democratic well, tough luck......the naacp is not supposed to be tied ideologically to any one party right? Uh huh.

what a joke. Jealous will finish destroying this organization and its a shame.

There is no racism within the NAACP, you monkeys think that accusing those who criticize your stupidity of racism to cover your own racism is pathetic especially when you can't show any documented cases of racism. If there were any, Briebart would had to fabricated and distort.

How many white people are in the leadership of the NAACP?

Actually, the NAACP was founded by three whites who were Jewish. They were Kivie Kaplan, Joel Spingarn and his brother Arthur Spingarn.

"Whites who were Jewish"?

Oy, vey!

Paging William Pierce! Dr. Pierce, you're needed!

washingtonpost.com

A good thing, lest the rightwing monkeys keep denying racism within the Tea Baggers ranks. Now its going to be documented.

NAACP= National Association of Always Complaing People.

Now. The NAACP wasn't started by no porch monkeys. Do some research. The porch monkeys have corrupted the organization and have turned racism into a cash cow for that organization. Face it Americans, without faux racism, the NAACP are just a bunch of porch monkeys....Bwhahahahaha.

Forum List

Back