*NAACP = Racist; NWACP: Where RU?*

Oh, and isn't that what all these black magazines, black newspapers, black beauty pageants, TV channels, organizations, etc. are doing? Separating people. These things are the Jim Crow laws of today.

You are free to read black magazines and newspapers, watch black beauty pageants and tv shows etc...

Blacks were not allowed to eat in white restaurants, live in white neighborhoods or access white mortgage funding options.

Oh, and isn't that what all these black magazines, black newspapers, black beauty pageants, TV channels, organizations, etc. are doing? Separating people. These things are the Jim Crow laws of today.

You are free to read black magazines and newspapers, watch black beauty pageants and tv shows etc...

Blacks were not allowed to eat in white restaurants, live in white neighborhoods or access white mortgage funding options.

Whites were not allowed to eat in black restaurants, go to black theaters, live in black neighborhoods either. I'll say that still to this day it is more daring for a white to go into an all black neighborhood or a black barbershop.

And that leads us back to the point of the thread. Would you be opposed to a naawp or a white beauty pageant or a white newspaper or a white magazine or a white scholarship or a white college, etc? And if so, why?

Also, do you think these things are segregating people?

Last edited:
What I find fascinating about these threads is the why. Why does this bother you? Are you so insecure that other people are all you think about? If someone has some privilege is that bad? But then I know the answer, it is simply racism as no one complains about white privilege. Well actually some Blacks do, so I guess we are all equal. Whining has reached new heights of idiocy in America. No wonder nothing gets done.

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist Quoted here: http://leiterreports.typepad.com/files/raritan-essay.pdf And see my: http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/61091-life-in-a-parallel-universe.html

'One in four African-Americans lives below the federal poverty line, compared to about one in eight Americans overall. In 2009, the poverty line for a family of two adults and two children was $21,756.'

'Poverty among African-American children is especially alarming—putting a generation at risk. More than a third (35.7 percent) of all African-American children lives in poverty, compared to one in five children living in poverty in the country as a whole.' http://www.bread.org/what-we-do/resources/fact-sheets/african-american-poverty.pdf

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Any questions?
2. I got a few, anyone else?
3. Why does the NAACP go about proping up fellow black ego's?
4. If we whites did it, then we would be classified as racist bastards, each and everyone.
5. Anyone see a problem with this except me?:confused::confused:
6. Link: The 42nd NAACP Image Awards - Home

"The NAACP Image Awards is the nation's premier multi-cultural awards show celebrating the outstanding achievements and performances of people of color in the arts (television, recording, literature, motion picture and writing & directing), as well as those individuals or groups who promote social justice through their creative endeavors. "

6. How many multiculture black people are there?
7. I find that amusing.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, did any whites get awards? I mean white is a color so naturally white folks were eligible to win.

Whites were not allowed to eat in black restaurants, go to black theaters, live in black neighborhoods either.

Indeed! and slaveholders' kids were generally not allowed to go into slave housing.

But that doesn't make the two equivalent.

Although it's worth noting that whites were allowed to live in black neighborhoods - they were just convinced by the lure of suburbs and a 30 yr mortgage to move out. Blacks were denied that right.

And that leads us back to the point of the thread. Would you be opposed to a naawp or a white beauty pageant or a white newspaper or a white magazine or a white scholarship or a white college, etc? And if so, why?

There's already an NAAWP. Whites are in power in just about every corner in America, and they control the federal government almost exclusively. There is no imbedded history of denying rights to white people in the US. Newspapers and magazines? Run by white folks.

Forum List

Back