Naacp President Ron Not Racist

How many Arab countries are there? Even if the U.S. cut off all aid, they have oil wealth. There's one Jewish State... do you think the Arab countries are going to sing Kumbaya and hold hands with Israel along the Red Sea?

Ask yourself what the EFFECT of his policies are realistically... not what you wish they would be.

Well that's a big difference from not liking him because you think he's racist, or that he's pro-racist interests. Not liking certain policy is why I don't support any other candidate. I mean, It's a typical reason why just about ANYONE would choose not to support a specific candidate.

I woudn't alienate racists from the democratic process... but I refuse to join any club that would have them as members.

Well RP doesn't belong to any racist club.

My post is based on the fact that I have not really looked at who is supporting RP, or why. So I am not saying he is racist or he isn't at this point.

I just wanted to know why Paulitics is assuming anyone questioning RP's connection with racists/racist organizations is calling RP a racist. Clearly, two different things.

Might start with what Paulitics posted regarding Jillian and I. There are lots of links there... ;)

Forum List

Back