NAACP President Pleads Guilty

B

Big D

MAY 7, 2004 - A Valley man elected to fight for fairness and equality is pleading guilty to federal fraud charges.

Action 4 News has learned Monroe Saulter, the president of the Rio Grande Valley's NAACP chapter, pleaded guilty to one count to defraud medicare.

He was indicted and arrested last December for taking part in a scheme to swindle medicare out of half a million dollars and altering a federal audit.
http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=1850378

What I don't understand is how an orginization such as the NAACP is considered legitimate, when the same type orginization for white's, the NAAWP isn't.

I gues that's the same reason why we don't have "white history month". Or "Miss White America". Or a magazine called "White". Or the "White Entertainment Channel". Too many examples of that double standard to list.

"RACISM" will disappear when ALL races take responsibilty for their races actions.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
What I don't understand is how an orginization such as the NAACP is considered legitimate, when the same type orginization for white's, the NAAWP isn't.

I gues that's the same reason why we don't have "white history month". Or "Miss White America". Or a magazine called "White". Or the "White Entertainment Channel". Too many examples of that double standard to list.

"RACISM" will disappear when ALL races take responsibilty for their races actions.
All these black groups were formed to keep the competition of whites out.

Kind of the same way the special olympics was formed to keep the competition of the best athletes of the world out.

Pale you understand what he's saying, right? He thinks and he's been very open about it that Blacks are retarded intellectually and are inferior to whites. Do you buy into that?

OCA, is for blacks having ther own groups at taxpayer expense, OCA feels blacks need such handouts as affirmative action.

Originally posted by Pale Rider

With all due respect, I disagree although I think you're right in principle. Racism will end when individuals take responsibility for their own actions and quite blaming things on "race". Biological factors for race do not exist, however it can be debated that historical environmental factors have.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
however it can be debated that historical environmental factors have.
The blacks in America that are desendents of slaves, are the most successful blacks in the world today.

Originally posted by Big D
OCA, is for blacks having ther own groups at taxpayer expense, OCA feels blacks need such handouts as affirmative action.

No, I feel they need protection from animals such as yourself that would like nothing more than to see genocide waged upon them. Don't deny it now, you've already stated as much on this board.

As long as individuals such as you and Willie exist in America with the thinking of cro-magnon man then these protections will be neccessary and nothing will ever get better. You and you're way of thinking are to blame for the race problems that exist today. That is the plain truth, you know it so don't cry about it. You are holding America back from being truely great.

Originally posted by Big D
The blacks in America that are desendents of slaves, are the most successful blacks in the world today.

Please document this with facts from a neutral 3rd party source.

With all due respect, I disagree although I think you're right in principle. Racism will end when individuals take responsibility for their own actions and quite blaming things on "race". Biological factors for race do not exist, however it can be debated that historical environmental factors have.

Exactly, historical environmental and you forgot social factors. Racists in America just want to clean forget about America's recent past history with regards to treatment of minorities like it never happened. This country's record is atrocious in that arena. They want to say that it has no relevant correlation to today. Well as we know that is complete and utter hogwash. Until America can somehow rid itself of racists and racist thinking in all phases of its society these problems will always be with us.

Originally posted by OCA
Please document this with facts from a neutral 3rd party source.
If not for the dedication of Americans of all ethnicities and colors to a society based on the principle that all men are created equal, blacks in America would not enjoy the highest standard of living of blacks anywhere in the world, and indeed one of the highest standards of living of any people in the world. They would not enjoy the greatest freedoms and the most thoroughly protected individual rights anywhere. Where is the gratitude of black America and its leaders for those gifts?

America's African-American citizens are the richest and most privileged black people alive.

http://www.dailynexus.com/opinion/2001/1193.html

And it's libs who compulsively blame white racism for any problem in any minority community. Libs are masters of the blame game. they know nothing else. And yes, I'm blaming libs. So save it.

I think here in America, if you want it bad enough, you can get it. Look at Colen Powell. Look at Candi Rice. Look at an successful black here in America and ask them, how did you get there. They'll tell you, "I worked hard to get here, just like everyone else".

And that's what I believe, that people should get what the EARN, and NOTHING MORE.

I think AA is discrimination, pure and simple. It's giving someone something for their RACE and RACE ALONE. That's wrong.

Once upon a time it was expected that changes in laws would bring about racial equality. What is one to think when, despite these laws, racial differences in achievement have changed little in the last twenty-five years? An Associated Press bulletin from October 30th, 1997 is entitled "D.C. students post disappointing scores." Recent reports indicate that a black male in Washington, D.C. has about an 85% expectation of being arrested at least once in his life. Despite over thirty years of legislation and affirmative action, the situation has in many ways worsened. What are we missing?

http://www.cycad.com/cgi-bin/pinc/feb98/lrand-race.html

Forum List

Back