NAACP planned on booing Romney

LOL!!! Do you really think they needed to plan that? :lol:

I give him credit for going though. Bush didn't have stones.

So what? Did you listen to his speech? They were booing him saying he was going to work to decrease unemployment. Does that really sound like something most people would be opposed to? He got his message out to a forum that too many Republicans just wont do. And oddly enough it's the President who was trying to avoid the NAACP.

What a weird year.

Romney came across as arrogant.

Which he is.

No he came off as Confident, Poised, and unafraid to tell the truth about what he wants to do, even when he knows the Audience wont like it.

unlike your hero who adjusts his message to the Audience, Romney Was Honest with Them.

They booed some, the Cheered some, and they gave him A standing O when he left.

Was a very good move for Romney. Won't gain him many Votes, but it does show he plans on engaging everyone and not just people who support him.

Which he is.

Romney showed. Obama sent Biden.

Biden burned by 'clean' language
Updated 1/31/2007 11:24 PM ET

By Fredreka Schouten, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON — Delaware Sen. Joseph Biden spent his first official day as a 2008 presidential candidate defending his description of likely Democratic competitor Barack Obama as the "first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

Biden said he regretted the misunderstanding over his use of the word "clean" in an interview published Wednesday in The New York Observer.

"I really regret that some have taken totally out of context my use of the word 'clean,' " Biden said in an afternoon call with reporters several hours after formally joining the Democratic field.

He said he did not mean to offend the Illinois senator or other African-Americans who have sought the presidency. Obama "understood exactly what I meant, and I have no doubt that Jesse Jackson and every other black leader, Al Sharpton and the rest, will know exactly what I meant," Biden said.

Obama replied in a written statement. "I didn't take Senator Biden's comments personally," the statement said, "but obviously they were historically inaccurate. African-American presidential candidates like Jesse Jackson, Shirley Chisholm, Carol Moseley Braun and Al Sharpton gave a voice to many important issues through their campaigns, and no one would call them inarticulate."

Late in the day, Biden released an apology. "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama," he said....

Which he is.

Romney showed. Obama sent Biden.

Biden burned by 'clean' language
Updated 1/31/2007 11:24 PM ET

By Fredreka Schouten, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON — Delaware Sen. Joseph Biden spent his first official day as a 2008 presidential candidate defending his description of likely Democratic competitor Barack Obama as the "first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

Biden said he regretted the misunderstanding over his use of the word "clean" in an interview published Wednesday in The New York Observer.

"I really regret that some have taken totally out of context my use of the word 'clean,' " Biden said in an afternoon call with reporters several hours after formally joining the Democratic field.

He said he did not mean to offend the Illinois senator or other African-Americans who have sought the presidency. Obama "understood exactly what I meant, and I have no doubt that Jesse Jackson and every other black leader, Al Sharpton and the rest, will know exactly what I meant," Biden said.

Obama replied in a written statement. "I didn't take Senator Biden's comments personally," the statement said, "but obviously they were historically inaccurate. African-American presidential candidates like Jesse Jackson, Shirley Chisholm, Carol Moseley Braun and Al Sharpton gave a voice to many important issues through their campaigns, and no one would call them inarticulate."

Late in the day, Biden released an apology. "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama," he said....

Yeah, isn't it funny they think the guy who showed was arrogant, and not the Guy who promised them so much, and has utter failed to Deliver most of it, who has presided over 14.4% Black UE, and did not even have the Respect to show up.

Romney planned for the NAACP booing him.

Im sure he anticipated that. but I think he planned to make sure that the media played the parts of the speech they decided to boo him on.

You know, the ones about creating jobs. An odd topic to boo.

Forum List

Back