NAACP, Left-Leaning Media Groups Form Tea Party Tracking Site...DESPERATION?

No, it's not 'fair game'. It's cowardly and pathetic - from either side. That's not to say I don't see why they do it.... some people are very desperate to make the 'other side' look bad.

Back when the TPs were out in force, there were left wing blog sites actively encouraging people to go to the rallies, with a camera and fake footage to make the TPs look racist. When that happens - and it did - then all clips are suspect. It is now impossible to give credence to any clips or images.

That anyone still tries to use these images or clips to make a point is beyond stupid.

Precisely. It's an attempt at intimidation to shut down speech they don't agree with. Bottom line.
Leftists can't tolerate opposing ideas.

I have to say, when it comes to this kind of behavior, I find it comes from the Administration down. The Administration - and I'm not necessarily saying Obama himself but certainly his team - seem incredibly intolerant and overly sensitive of any kind of criticism.... that in itself makes me suspicious.

There is an arrogance on the left that I don't really recall having seen previously. But then, I'm not old enough to have paid a lot of attention - and the media has changed beyond recognition in the past 10 years or so.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
George Soros... Media Matters...NAALCP getting Desparate...

NAACP, Left-Leaning Media Groups Form Tea Party Tracking Site <==FOX NEWS

Desparation...

[SNIP]

A new website sponsored by the NAACP and left-leaning media operations is seeking videographers and bloggers who will search out "racism" and "extremism" among Tea Partiers.

Teapartytracker.org will feature tweets, interviews with people at rallies, blog entries and a picture of a t-shirt they say someone spotted at a rally that reads "Blacks own slaves in Mauitania, Sudan, Niger & Haiti."

The site, sponsored by the NAACP, Think Progress, New Left Media and Media Matters for America, will monitor "racism and other forms of extremism within the Tea Party movement. We call on the Tea Party to repudiate extremists among their ranks and join in civil dialogue with all Americans."

The NAACP and other groups have accused the Tea Party of several instances of racism, including spitting on a black congressman, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., on Capitol Hill as he went to vote for the health care bill.

Whether the spitting incident, which was caught on tape, was intentional remains subject to debate. Nonetheless, the narrative has remained a continuing theme of Tea Party critics.

The site's logo is also an old aphorism, apparently meant to suggest that monitoring the Tea Party will prevent the group from becoming more effective. "A watched teapot never boils," it reads.

[/SNIP]

They REALLY NEED to monitor themselves. And cease worrying about others.

I heard about this on a news show yesterday. I also heard that they are planning a big rally on the mall.

I guess they are jealous of the turnout Beck got.

Monitor the TP movement?? Jesus Christ on a crutch. Talk about lame. Jeeze.

Last edited:
I heard about this on a news show yesterday. I also heard that they are planning a big rally on the mall.

I guess they are jealous of the turnout Beck got.

Monitor the TP movement?? Jesus Christ on a crutch. Talk about lame. Jeeze.

When you don't have any original ideas of your own, you have to copy other people.

"Desperation"... hell, this is text book BIGOTRY and HYPOCRISY. The sons a bitchin' left is rife with it.

99% of all the racial tension in this country is either manufactured or emanates from the left. They are ALWAYS, without fail, the first ones to cry racism. They've worn it out, and this new stunt will accomplish nothing more than further wearing thin people's patience with the left for the continued, unwarranted use of the race card.

It's due to they don't have anything left...And of course honesty of themselves was negated a long time ago.

For them to be intellectually honest of themselves would be an outright admission to failure...and what so many of the citizens of this Republic already know of them.

They've painted themselves into a corner. To come out of the corner means their feet get sullied.

THEY will have none of that. Thus? They continue to live their lies.

I have to say, when it comes to this kind of behavior, I find it comes from the Administration down. The Administration - and I'm not necessarily saying Obama himself but certainly his team - seem incredibly intolerant and overly sensitive of any kind of criticism.... that in itself makes me suspicious.
Obama is a narcissist. He takes all criticism personally, whether it's personal or not. His staff sees it all as personal, too, and they lash out accordingly.
There is an arrogance on the left that I don't really recall having seen previously. But then, I'm not old enough to have paid a lot of attention - and the media has changed beyond recognition in the past 10 years or so.
The left sees their agenda as the only possible solution. What they fail to recognize is that they propose nothing that hasn't been tried before -- and found wanting.

There's no racism within the Tea Party. They have nothing to worry about.

The net is packed with faked images and set up 'interviews' to make the TPs look racist. Do you think that is acceptable?

When you encourage 'bloggers' and 'videographers' to go out and find controversy, you leave yourself open to running with information that has been faked. Anyone who does not recognize that this is happening is a fool. Btw, I am not accusing just left wingers of using this tactic... I have seen plenty of examples from the right. So, while you might say 'they have nothing to worry about', clearly, as long as we done question the source of any 'video' or 'image', it suggests that the TPs actually do have something to fear - lies and distortions.

Faked stuff is always revealed at the end. As I said, the Tea Party is not racist so they have nothing to worry about.

Obama is a narcissist. He takes all criticism personally, whether it's personal or not. His staff sees it all as personal, too, and they lash out accordingly.
The left sees their agenda as the only possible solution. What they fail to recognize is that they propose nothing that hasn't been tried before -- and found wanting.

In short? There's NOTHING NEW under the sun in Human Understanding. It's education that goes wanting...so we don't spend time needlessly recovering over the same mistakes from generations before us.

This is why History, and knowledge of it is of such import. Everything else is moot.

In short? There's NOTHING NEW under the sun in Human Understanding. It's education that goes wanting...so we don't spend time needlessly recovering over the same mistakes from generations before us.

This is why History, and knowledge of it is of such import. Everything else is moot.

votedemcopygi4.jpg

The net is packed with faked images and set up 'interviews' to make the TPs look racist. Do you think that is acceptable?

When you encourage 'bloggers' and 'videographers' to go out and find controversy, you leave yourself open to running with information that has been faked. Anyone who does not recognize that this is happening is a fool. Btw, I am not accusing just left wingers of using this tactic... I have seen plenty of examples from the right. So, while you might say 'they have nothing to worry about', clearly, as long as we done question the source of any 'video' or 'image', it suggests that the TPs actually do have something to fear - lies and distortions.

Faked stuff is always revealed at the end. As I said, the Tea Party is not racist so they have nothing to worry about.
They don't even have to fake stuff.

racism-anyway-sign.jpg

racism-anyway-sign.jpg

Faking is already a given. Their track record and history bears this out. If otherwise? They wouldn't have gotten as far as they have.

What they are the victims of is belated rejection.

racism-anyway-sign.jpg

Faking is already a given. Their track record and history bears this out. If otherwise? They wouldn't have gotten as far as they have.

True. But what I meant is that the left doesn't have to fake "evidence" of Tea Party racism. They just claim it's there, and when asked to prove it, point to their own claims.

racism-anyway-sign.jpg

True. But what I meant is that the left doesn't have to fake "evidence" of Tea Party racism. They just claim it's there, and when asked to prove it, point to their own claims.

Exactly Dave. It doesn't. You are right as rain. These people are careful to make castaways of those with 'other agendas' as the Left has already tried to infiltrate.

They are rejected.

My apologies kind sir.

We are the last bastion of hope. No one else. Just us.

Glenn Beck never said Obama was a racists with a deep seated hatred for white people.

Obama is dividing the whites and blacks.

Obama is Muslim.

Obama is working to take away our right to have free speech.

Obama has made praying illegal.

Islam is a lifestyle.

We want our country back.

All I know is what my sister tells me and she lives in Arizona. Women are waiting in parking lots to have babies.

teapartytracker.org

I say to myself, "Come on, no one is stupid enough to believe that stuff". Then I remember the right wingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

It is true that faked shit is USUALLY revealed - in the end.... but, by then, the damage has been done. The vast majority of those who see the TPs as racist do so on faked evidence, even once that evidence is proved to be fake, those opinions do not change.

Therein lies the problem.

Personally, I find it fascinating that so much focus and attention is given to this supposed 'minority' of 'racists'. Why is that, I wonder? Is it fear that they are not a minority? And that they are not racists? Because, seriously, if this is just a few thousand fools, why bother with them?

That's one of the downsides of having public rallies. Things can happen which are out of your control...it's all fair game.

No, it's not 'fair game'. It's cowardly and pathetic - from either side. That's not to say I don't see why they do it.... some people are very desperate to make the 'other side' look bad.

Back when the TPs were out in force, there were left wing blog sites actively encouraging people to go to the rallies, with a camera and fake footage to make the TPs look racist. When that happens - and it did - then all clips are suspect. It is now impossible to give credence to any clips or images.

That anyone still tries to use these images or clips to make a point is beyond stupid.

Precisely. It's an attempt at intimidation to shut down speech they don't agree with. Bottom line.

Unfortunately, I think that's what this is. I am not at all surprised at the likes of Media Matters getting involved. I am disappointed that the NAACP has chosen to do so. I expected better from them.

Exactly Dave. It doesn't. You are right as rain. These people are careful to make castaways of those with 'other agendas' as the Left has already tried to infiltrate.

They are rejected.

My apologies kind sir.
No worries. :beer:

Forum List

Back