NAACP, Left-Leaning Media Groups Form Tea Party Tracking Site...DESPERATION?

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
George Soros... Media Matters...NAALCP getting Desparate...

NAACP, Left-Leaning Media Groups Form Tea Party Tracking Site <==FOX NEWS

Desparation...

[SNIP]

A new website sponsored by the NAACP and left-leaning media operations is seeking videographers and bloggers who will search out "racism" and "extremism" among Tea Partiers.

Teapartytracker.org will feature tweets, interviews with people at rallies, blog entries and a picture of a t-shirt they say someone spotted at a rally that reads "Blacks own slaves in Mauitania, Sudan, Niger & Haiti."

The site, sponsored by the NAACP, Think Progress, New Left Media and Media Matters for America, will monitor "racism and other forms of extremism within the Tea Party movement. We call on the Tea Party to repudiate extremists among their ranks and join in civil dialogue with all Americans."

The NAACP and other groups have accused the Tea Party of several instances of racism, including spitting on a black congressman, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., on Capitol Hill as he went to vote for the health care bill.

Whether the spitting incident, which was caught on tape, was intentional remains subject to debate. Nonetheless, the narrative has remained a continuing theme of Tea Party critics.

The site's logo is also an old aphorism, apparently meant to suggest that monitoring the Tea Party will prevent the group from becoming more effective. "A watched teapot never boils," it reads.

[/SNIP]

They REALLY NEED to monitor themselves. And cease worrying about others.

There's no racism within the Tea Party. They have nothing to worry about.

Absolutely TRUE and there isn't...so what do they FEAR? That their IDEALS are faltering and the TRUE RASCISTS are monitoring non-rascists as I indicated when I wrote they "need to monitor themselves".

These assholes are so desparate of LOSING power they LOOK for anything.

And it won't take LONG. -MARK- my words.

The site, sponsored by the NAACP, Think Progress, New Left Media and Media Matters for America, will monitor "racism and other forms of extremism within the Tea Party movement....
...even if the have to create it themselves! :lol:

That is more to the point...and they WILL manufacture it. They're that desparate, and predictable.

The net is packed with faked images and set up 'interviews' to make the TPs look racist. Do you think that is acceptable?

When you encourage 'bloggers' and 'videographers' to go out and find controversy, you leave yourself open to running with information that has been faked. Anyone who does not recognize that this is happening is a fool. Btw, I am not accusing just left wingers of using this tactic... I have seen plenty of examples from the right. So, while you might say 'they have nothing to worry about', clearly, as long as we done question the source of any 'video' or 'image', it suggests that the TPs actually do have something to fear - lies and distortions.

Last edited:
I think the NAACP should Re-Examine their association with the Democrat Party leftists they've been in bed with...and the POLICIES with the very same they've signed on to.

They will never ADMIT they've signed a deal with the DEVILS themselves.

First off, there are racists and extremists in every political group.

However i do find it interesting that the NACCP is looking for it under a microscope. We all live in glass houses.

Sorry but it reeks of manufacturing goods.

The net is packed with faked images and set up 'interviews' to make the TPs look racist. Do you think that is acceptable?

When you encourage 'bloggers' and 'videographers' to go out and find controversy, you leave yourself open to running with information that has been faked. Anyone who does not recognize that this is happening is a fool. Btw, I am not accusing just left wingers of using this tactic... I have seen plenty of examples from the right. So, while you might say 'they have nothing to worry about', clearly, as long as we done question the source of any 'video' or 'image', it suggests that the TPs actually do have something to fear - lies and distortions.
"Fake but accurate".

That's one of the downsides of having public rallies. Things can happen which are out of your control...it's all fair game.

Some of the examples of "extremism" in the gallery are...people with American flags. :eek:

Yeah...These folx sure do look all angry and menacing and like that! :lol:

082910glenn87.jpg

082910glenn88.jpg

082910glenn134.jpg

Desperate, flailing and failing

Maybe they'll make a recording of the voices in Rep John Lewis's head?

That's one of the downsides of having public rallies. Things can happen which are out of your control...it's all fair game.

No, it's not 'fair game'. It's cowardly and pathetic - from either side. That's not to say I don't see why they do it.... some people are very desperate to make the 'other side' look bad.

Back when the TPs were out in force, there were left wing blog sites actively encouraging people to go to the rallies, with a camera and fake footage to make the TPs look racist. When that happens - and it did - then all clips are suspect. It is now impossible to give credence to any clips or images.

That anyone still tries to use these images or clips to make a point is beyond stupid.

No, it's not 'fair game'. It's cowardly and pathetic - from either side. That's not to say I don't see why they do it.... some people are very desperate to make the 'other side' look bad.

Back when the TPs were out in force, there were left wing blog sites actively encouraging people to go to the rallies, with a camera and fake footage to make the TPs look racist. When that happens - and it did - then all clips are suspect. It is now impossible to give credence to any clips or images.

That anyone still tries to use these images or clips to make a point is beyond stupid.

Precisely. It's an attempt at intimidation to shut down speech they don't agree with. Bottom line.

Precisely. It's an attempt at intimidation to shut down speech they don't agree with. Bottom line.
Leftists can't tolerate opposing ideas.

"Desperation"... hell, this is text book BIGOTRY and HYPOCRISY. The sons a bitchin' left is rife with it.

99% of all the racial tension in this country is either manufactured or emanates from the left. They are ALWAYS, without fail, the first ones to cry racism. They've worn it out, and this new stunt will accomplish nothing more than further wearing thin people's patience with the left for the continued, unwarranted use of the race card.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back