NAACP Cries to the U.N.

Looks more like the NAACP bowing to their Masters' Master.......the ruling body by elitists for elitists.

Wonder if the NAACP took notice of the number of colored people in 3rd world countries and dictatorships who are being raped, murdered, or tortured. Perhaps they can ask the UN what they are going to do about that.

How frigging un-American can a group of Americans get?

An American begging for help from the UN for any reason is a damned disgrace.

Here is some information from the NAACP. I have to say, I think that this is a disgraceful attempt on their part. The next thing they will want us to do is submit to having armed UN peacekeepers at the polls.

NAACP Brings U.S. Voting Rights Problems Before UN Human Rights Commission | NAACP

This organization should be damned ashamed of itself for this act.

Immie
BUT citing UN resolutions is a good reason for the US to invade another country? (No, the UN has no jurisdiction.)

HUSSEIN HAS VIOLATED ~ UN RESOLUTIONS! Bush, Cheney...................

Here is some information from the NAACP. I have to say, I think that this is a disgraceful attempt on their part. The next thing they will want us to do is submit to having armed UN peacekeepers at the polls.

NAACP Brings U.S. Voting Rights Problems Before UN Human Rights Commission | NAACP

Immie
BUT citing UN resolutions is a good reason for the US to invade another country? (No, the UN has no jurisdiction.)

When have I EVER said that?

Immie

How surprising. When isn't the NAACP crying about something? They've become such a hateful bigoted organization at this point. They forfeited their credibility a long time ago. They've completely maxed out their Race-Card. Many no longer take them seriously. So let em whine somemore. Who cares?

Is this an example of you trying to win over voters in otherwise traditional Democrat voting blocks? Cuz if it is, you suck at it!

dew ewe think for one moment that we think these brainwashed individuals who run crying to the UN would ever vote for a Republican? cuz if ewe dew you suck at thinking.

Immie

Immie
Bush & Cheney cited UN resolutions as a run up to Iraq. I did not intend there be any implication YOU did so.

if we have voter ID it will be much hard for them to cheat.

Immie
Bush & Cheney cited UN resolutions as a run up to Iraq. I did not intend there be any implication YOU did so.

It seemed to me that you indicated that I approved.

For the record, I supported the capture of Saddam Hussein and the capture of Osama bin Ladin which ended up in their deaths... and I am trying my damnedest not to show any "huzzah" in that as it is an unChristian thing to do.

I do not believe we should have invaded Iraq or Afghanistan... but that is for a different thread.

Immie

Mediating conflicts between member nations is something the U.N. is actually supposed to do. Interfering in our elections isn't.

Last edited:

Immie

And Obama and Peneta are citing UN citations as a prerequisite to do anything in Syria and they did the same in Libya. Your point?

NAACP = Maxed Out Race-Card. Less & less people care what they think these days. They've discredited themselves too much in recent years. Now they're only coming off as angry Racists. They no longer stand for what Martin Luther King believed in. They've become a tragic disappointment.

White guys always knows whats best for other races. White guys always see blacks as angry? White guys know best. Thanks Paul

NAACP = Maxed Out Race-Card. Less & less people care what they think these days. They've discredited themselves too much in recent years. Now they're only coming off as angry Racists. They no longer stand for what Martin Luther King believed in. They've become a tragic disappointment.

White guys always knows whats best for other races. White guys always see blacks as angry? White guys know best. Thanks Paul

Racist.

Next thing you know desperate dems will be trotting out ole Jimmah Carta to "moniter" elections...

To protect us from Diebold no doubt................lol

Racist.

Thanks white guy

Forum List

Back