NAACP Covers George Washington Statue on MLK Day

You said there was no difference in the racism of the two groups, and I showed you that violence of white on black was far greater and that much of it was for keeping down a despised race.

What don't you understand?

Just because someone does not do these things don't mean they are any less racist. ;)

Oh, and there has been killings by Blacks on Whites. Look it up.

Actions DO speak louder than words, some whites have been killed by blacks but you have not made the link those killings were racist, while no doubt exists that thousands of killings by white of blacks were racist.

Don't bandy with logic.

ok...You're implying or even stating categorically that black on white crimes are not racially motivated...Is that the nonsense you are trying to bullshit us with?
Cut the crap. Racism exists and is practiced by ALL races. That is a fact you PC yellow streak up the back self hating Caucasians cannot deal with.
So just shut it

I am doing neither but you are conducting a strawman fallacy, asserting that I have said or supported certain concentps or ideas. I categorically deny it. I have not denied racism of black on white, I am THOUGH categorically denying black on white crime now excuses the thousands on thousands of racist crimes by our white culture on black culture because they were a "despised" race in the minds of losers. Stop soundling like a motherklucker.

Last edited:
That's your only concern? A historical figure is disrespected, and your only concern is what blacks on this board might think?
I know this is your subtextual swipe at black people, suggesting that they all must go along with this idiocy. You are an idiot.

This is but one of many concerns. I understand how limited liberal minds are so I figured I'd make it simple by addressing one concern at a time. I am curious as what opinion blacks have on this subject. Thanks for sharing yours.

You are not curious, you racist piece of shit.

Your avatar, is that you and you junior high buddy playing airsoft, or is it that you two would like to be more like me but don't really wanna go through the trouble of actually doing it for real?
Typical liberals.

grunt11, I was airborne before you were born, and I am not far left or far right. I am for constitutional government and respect for the Republic. The truth is far more toward the center than either far left or far right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back