NAACP Covers George Washington Statue on MLK Day

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
NAACP Covers George Washington Statue on MLK Day

Well, this shouldent surprise anyone. The South Carolina decided to cover the father of our country on MLK day. I guess they wanted the scene but George Washington had to go. It kinda reminds me of when Obama ordered the religious symbols at Notre Dame covered before his speech there. Obama White House ordered coverup of religious symbols for Georgetown speech | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

South Carolina NAACP Shields Audience From…George Washington? | The Blaze

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

Two threads on the same topic and yet no blacks has given an opinion. Perhaps they're waiting on Obama, Sharpton or Jackson to tell them what their opinion should be.

Two threads on the same topic and yet no blacks has given an opinion. Perhaps they're waiting on Obama, Sharpton or Jackson to tell them what their opinion should be.

Hey, what did Beck & Hannity tell you to say?

That's your only concern? A historical figure is disrespected, and your only concern is what blacks on this board might think?
I know this is your subtextual swipe at black people, suggesting that they all must go along with this idiocy. You are an idiot.

To me, the photo just sums up "why we can't all just get along."

I mean, fuck, SERIOUSLY? You put a scaffold COVER on the FOUNDER OF THE COUNTRY because he's racially objectionable?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

That's your only concern? A historical figure is disrespected, and your only concern is what blacks on this board might think?
I know this is your subtextual swipe at black people, suggesting that they all must go along with this idiocy. You are an idiot.

This is but one of many concerns. I understand how limited liberal minds are so I figured I'd make it simple by addressing one concern at a time. I am curious as what opinion blacks have on this subject. Thanks for sharing yours.

This is but one of many concerns. I understand how limited liberal minds are so I figured I'd make it simple by addressing one concern at a time. I am curious as what opinion blacks have on this subject. Thanks for sharing yours.

You are not curious, you racist piece of shit.

Calm down Nancy. I'm pretty sure I know what makes me curious more than you do. As for being a racist? Prove that I am. Oh that's right , you can't!

Calm down Nancy. I'm pretty sure I know what makes me curious more than you do. As for being a racist? Prove that I am. Oh that's right , you can't!
You are bragging about how someone can't prove that you are racist. Circumstantial evidence is now overwhelming that you are racist. :lol:

I am curious as what opinion blacks have on this subject.
U88258058.jpg
Tank the wank strikes again.

I mean really? Ask yourself what would happen if Sarah Palin but a box around MLK

:eek::eek::lol:

Forum List

Back