NAACP calls Hallmark graduation card racist

You simply cannot make this shit up folks.

Dumbass of the week award goes to NAACP.

10382120084a3116bc660cb.jpg

NAACP​

How about black bottom cupcakes? That sounds more like a whore to me than black hole. Black cows? Are they going to go after root beer floats?

Idiots just looking to call anything racist. Or were they just trying to give Hallmark a black eye. OOPS sorry cant say black.

Did anyone else used to call these ****** toes? PC has just ruined things.

nuts-brazil-ns.jpg

"And you black holes, you are so ominous. Watch your back,"

Yea, if I were writing a "greeting card", that's the first thing I'd say.

"And you black holes, you are so ominous. Watch your back,"

Yea, if I were writing a "greeting card", that's the first thing I'd say.

Actually, the card said "...and you Planets, watch your back".

Watch the video. Knowledge is power :thup:.

I can't believe it! What next??? So now it won't be politically correct to say 'black hole'??? Talk about an inferiority complex. I would NEVER have equated that with blacks - geez!!! These orgs do seem to look for things to keep racism alive and well.

That's "African-American hole" thank you very much! :funnyface:

"And you black holes, you are so ominous. Watch your back," the card vocalizes.

The power of idiotic thinking strikes again.

NAACP calls Hallmark graduation card racist | abc7.com

WHAT CRAP!

First, I find it ironic a racist organization like the NAACP can complain about racism. You don't say they are racist? They don't allow whites to join, even ones who marched along MLK in order to promote civil rights. They are for the advancement of Color People, so that means they specifically help people of a certain race. Lastly, if they are not racist, then why is the NAAWP considered a racist group?

Second, I have personally bought many of these similar cards. They have a clear cut theme, which is to be cute! These over-sensitive assholes really have nothing better to do! Maybe we need to change the name of the word Black Hole, because that is racist. Hey if Pluto can be declassified, so can black holes. Let's call then White Holes, because Whites won't complain about racism!

I plan to boycott Hallmark until February (that is when my brother's and mother's birthdays are)

No defense from the left, I see.... except the usual 'I don't actually get the point but I'll be faux outraged at the racism anyway' from rdean.

And what's this I hear about the Eagle Rights Amendment?

Black Holes are to whores as an Event Horizon is to a Whore Risin'.

Oh wait. Maybe a clearer example. Let me put my deaf ear right up against the micro-speaker of a greeting card making graduation jokes about the solar system. That oughta help.

In other news coming out of that same NAACP headquarters, the manufacturer of Bicycle Playing Cards is scheduled to be attacked later this week. Ace of Spades.

How about black bottom cupcakes? That sounds more like a whore to me than black hole. Black cows? Are they going to go after root beer floats?

Idiots just looking to call anything racist. Or were they just trying to give Hallmark a black eye. OOPS sorry cant say black.

Did anyone else used to call these ****** toes? PC has just ruined things.

nuts-brazil-ns.jpg

Yes I have.

That's funny, mention "black holes" and blacks think you're talking about their women.

He did say that the term "black whores" is an insult to all black women. I found that rather funny.

Plus...the card CLEARLY said "holes".

I am proposing we change the name of the common food-product known as a "cracker!" Its demeaning to all white people and it needs to go. New name is square sized small toasted flat bread. :eusa_whistle:

I am also suggesting that my Uncle Tom, has to change his name to Tim. Calling him Uncle Tom in public is offensive to Black People. :eusa_whistle:

I also have to change my user name to something other than GHook, because even though I still don't know why its offensive to Aisans, I got complains! :eusa_whistle:

Science must now relable 'black holes'. It's the only logical answer.

amazing how a group of blacks all convince each other that it sounded like black whores.

You bet--Hallmark has been making cards that say black whores. :cuckoo:

Indeed. "Holes of Color" coming soon to a text book near you.

I am proposing we change the name of the common food-product known as a "cracker!" Its demeaning to all white people and it needs to go. New name is square sized small toasted flat bread. :eusa_whistle:

I am also suggesting that my Uncle Tom, has to change his name to Tim. Calling him Uncle Tom in public is offensive to Black People. :eusa_whistle:

I also have to change my user name to something other than GHook, because even though I still don't know why its offensive to Aisans, I got complains! :eusa_whistle:

No more Buckwheat pancakes.

:(

Forum List

Back