NAACP calls Hallmark graduation card racist

Hallmark could've nipped this whole thing in the bud if when the first complaint came in, they made a very public contribution to the DNC.

Science must now relable 'black holes'. It's the only logical answer.

amazing how a group of blacks all convince each other that it sounded like black whores.

You bet--Hallmark has been making cards that say black whores. :cuckoo:

Hallmark should have taken a cue from McDonalds when those fools wanted to retire Ronald McDonald and told the NCAAP to fuck off.

amazing how a group of blacks all convince each other that it sounded like black whores.

Yeah, I had that thought. A national greeting card company is going to put out a card that says "black whores" on it. Right.

Space whores, or would that offend all the UFOs?

I can't believe it! What next??? So now it won't be politically correct to say 'black hole'??? Talk about an inferiority complex. I would NEVER have equated that with blacks - geez!!! These orgs do seem to look for things to keep racism alive and well.

Hallmark should have taken a cue from McDonalds when those fools wanted to retire Ronald McDonald and told the NCAAP to fuck off.

More companies should tell these orgs to f*** off....they deserve it.....and that includes all the latino orgs out there doing the same thing - looking for 'racist' items to allow them to keep 'racism' at the fore. Maybe it helps them line their pockets with dollars.

I think all black whores should boycott Hallmark. That'll teach em.

More companies should tell these orgs to f*** off....they deserve it.....and that includes all the latino orgs out there doing the same thing - looking for 'racist' items to allow them to keep 'racism' at the fore. Maybe it helps them line their pockets with dollars.

They're like union leaders--gotta keep things stirred up so they can keep geting paid.

How about black bottom cupcakes? That sounds more like a whore to me than black hole. Black cows? Are they going to go after root beer floats?

Idiots just looking to call anything racist. Or were they just trying to give Hallmark a black eye. OOPS sorry cant say black.

Forum List

Back