NAACP announces Its "Unconditional Support" for Cali's Marijuana legalization

or wait.. the police are stoned as crap,, respond to a call? wait a minute, need more marijuana,, nurse not answering your light?? Marijuana makes her hungry. It's legal ya know? Judge can't hear you wail. He's stoned. Your honor. Electrician stoned, can't hook up the air today sorry..

The kids are late for school? Oh never mind the bus driver is having an extra jolt on his marijuana this morning, He'll be along shortly.

I want my Taxi driver stoned out of his mind or I won't ride with him. It's legal ya know?

or wait.. the police are stoned as crap,, respond to a call? wait a minute, need more marijuana,, nurse not answering your light?? Marijuana makes her hungry. It's legal ya know? Judge can't hear you wail. He's stoned. Your honor. Electrician stoned, can't hook up the air today sorry..

So your defense for keeping marijuana usage illegal is because if it were decriminalized everybody would start using it? Using it before work or during work?

So your defense for keeping marijuana usage illegal is because if it were decriminalized everybody would start using it? Using it before work or during work?

Sure!, if it's legal what's to stop them? Now don't tell me you'd make it legal and then turn around and start banning it's use like you did with cigarettes? That makes some librul sense donut?

Yes, she is that thick headed that she doesn't understand that that shit already goes down and that legalizing it would put in place regulations that, IMO, would curtail a lot of that stuff.

Sure!, if it's legal what's to stop them? Now don't tell me you'd make it legal and then turn around and start banning it's use like you did with cigarettes? That makes some librul sense donut?

Common sense for one thing. Just because Alcohol is legal doesn't mean I start my day with a bloody mary.

Yes, she is that thick headed that she doesn't understand that that shit already goes down and that legalizing it would put in place regulations that, IMO, would curtail a lot of that stuff.

You of course realize that many of those who are currently breaking the law in regards to smoking pot would just go ahead and break those regulations to? That's just not a viable argument for the legalization.

Common sense for one thing. Just because Alcohol is legal doesn't mean I start my day with a bloody mary.

Oh, so you want to legalize drugs then set up thousands of regulatory bodies banning it's usage?? That makes perfectly good librul sense.

Whoa whoa whoa ...

Easy on the logic there, big fella.

Whoa whoa whoa ...

Easy on the logic there.

yep, plain and simple logic, cigarettes are legal. trouble is no one wants to be around a cigarette smoker ,they are socially unacceptable, have to stand out in the rain and on the corner in the freezing cold. I suppose it will be different though for marijuana smokers in your utopian world. hell, we might even be able to sneak a regular smoke in there without getting caught.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back