NAACP and Michelle Obama blasted by Peterson

and once again you prove you're a moron....

being brave for this ONE statement does not at all indicate that i agree with any other statement. nice try, but please use more intelligent logic when discussing things with me.

thank you.

You said we need more brave Americans like him. Not my fault you didn't bother to see if he made any stupid statements prior to that.

you're a proving yourself to be nothing but a troll hack

one can think someone brave, and still not agree with everything they say....

i thought that was pretty simple thing to understand, i guess not for you...too bad

btw, nothwithstanding your lame trolling here, do you agree or disagree with the substance of what he said? or this yet another troll attack on dear ol' yurt while you ignore the substance of the thread? you know, thread derailment that you always whine others are doing....:eusa_whistle:

lets give poor modbert one more chance to redeem himself

1. addressing your troll/derailment....can someone think someone brave and not agree with every statement they made? yes or no.

2. do you agree or disagree with what peterson said. if not, why, if so, why....

real simple modbert, here is your chance, don't blow it

You said we need more brave Americans like him. Not my fault you didn't bother to see if he made any stupid statements prior to that.

i thought that was pretty simple thing to understand, i guess not for you...too bad

btw, nothwithstanding your lame trolling here, do you agree or disagree with the substance of what he said? or this yet another troll attack on dear ol' yurt while you ignore the substance of the thread? you know, thread derailment that you always whine others are doing....:eusa_whistle:

1. addressing your troll/derailment....can someone think someone brave and not agree with every statement they made? yes or no.

2. do you agree or disagree with what peterson said. if not, why, if so, why....

Bertie is well schooled in the leftie tactics of deflection. I hope you don't expect the hack to answer.

Bertie is well schooled in the leftie tactics of deflection. I hope you don't expect the hack to answer.

i don't, i just want it clear for the record that i am giving him an another chance, the ball is in his court, he can continue avoiding actual discussion or he can continue his hack trolling

his choice

I don't need a chance to "redeem" myself. If you think he's brave, you're a bigger moron than I thought. And no, I don't agree with Peterson. You're a hypocrite Yurt, and we both know it.

Way to avoid the question

Okay, then, I think the good reverend is a prejudiced asshole. Better?

how is this particular comment prejudice...you still haven't actually answered my question about this particular comment

all you're doing is attacking the messenger and ignoring the message

Another rabid dog with a bone. Who gives a sweet shit except illiterates like you roaming message boards looking for a fight? I answered the question, which you and others didn't like, so I made up something. Now fuck off.

I don't need a chance to "redeem" myself. If you think he's brave, you're a bigger moron than I thought. And no, I don't agree with Peterson. You're a hypocrite Yurt, and we both know it.

so you didn't have the courage to actually answer either of my questions...

too bad, i gave you the chance to redeem yourself and you ran away and instead attacked me

all you've done is troll this thread

Lawl. Running from what? I made my point, you refused to listen to reason, and I decided to not bother going back and forth with you. Watching Conhog and Yurt cry as Yurt continues to try and be a attention whore by bumping his thread saying I'm running is hilarious.

Yurt, why don't you go and post in the thread that Art asked you to do so you hypocrite of epic proportions.

why are you such a liar? you did not at all address my response to your immature and faulty logic.

i have no idea what art was talking about, hence my question to HIM.

i am not surprise at your cowardice in refusing to address my post and not at all surprised your trolling by not actually addressing the substance of the thread, rather, your troll obsessive attack on dear ol' yurt, perhaps you ought not to be such a hypocrite and whine about others derailing threads when all you pretty much do is derail threads and then run when you realize how stupid you look

There you go with your "trolling" accusations again. Hey Squirt--you didn't answer MY question: What makes someone else a troll and not you?

Okay, then, I think the good reverend is a prejudiced asshole. Better?

how is this particular comment prejudice...you still haven't actually answered my question about this particular comment

all you're doing is attacking the messenger and ignoring the message

Another rabid dog with a bone. Who gives a sweet shit except illiterates like you roaming message boards looking for a fight? I answered the question, which you and others didn't like, so I made up something. Now fuck off.

what touchy baby

do you need more straw so you can run around making more strawmen?

Lawl. Running from what? I made my point, you refused to listen to reason, and I decided to not bother going back and forth with you. Watching Conhog and Yurt cry as Yurt continues to try and be a attention whore by bumping his thread saying I'm running is hilarious.

Yurt, why don't you go and post in the thread that Art asked you to do so you hypocrite of epic proportions.

why are you such a liar? you did not at all address my response to your immature and faulty logic.

i have no idea what art was talking about, hence my question to HIM.

i am not surprise at your cowardice in refusing to address my post and not at all surprised your trolling by not actually addressing the substance of the thread, rather, your troll obsessive attack on dear ol' yurt, perhaps you ought not to be such a hypocrite and whine about others derailing threads when all you pretty much do is derail threads and then run when you realize how stupid you look

There you go with your "trolling" accusations again. Hey Squirt--you didn't answer MY question: What makes someone else a troll and not you?

your question was a strawman, you claimed i said because he posted more than once, that he is a troll....i never said that

he is trolling because he is not addressing the substance of the thread, instead he jumped in and merely attacked me and he still runs away from questions and continues to just attack me ( HIS definistion btw, i am merely throwing HIS use of the word troll right back in HIS face since he runs around the board calling others trolls all the time)

was this helpful? if not, press 9 for further assistance

Some of us, most of us who post on this board, actually, respect Modbert a helluva lot more than you, fool. You're nothing but a narcissistic bore.

Some of us, most of us who post on this board, actually, respect Modbert a helluva lot more than you, fool. You're nothing but a narcissistic bore.

:lol:

i'm crushed, just crushed :(

i think the people who don't respect modbert far out number those who do

i don't, i just want it clear for the record that i am giving him an another chance, the ball is in his court, he can continue avoiding actual discussion or he can continue his hack trolling

his choice

Or WHAT?! This should be good.

we need more brave americans like this

If you think he's so brave, then you must agree with his statements like:

Jesse Lee Peterson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On September 21, 2005 Peterson penned a column for WorldNetDaily, in which he suggested that the majority of the African-American people stranded in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina were "welfare-pampered," "lazy" and "immoral".

Peterson described Islam as an "evil religion," and argued that extremist Muslims "hate us [America] because we are a Christian nation and we support Israel."[8] The event was sponsored by the United American Committee and College Republicans, and gained national attention for the controversy and confrontation associated with it.[9]

The only reason Steele is still RNC Chair is because he's black and the party is terrified of the implications of firing him." [10]
And those statements are perfectly valid. I see nothing wrong with stating the uncomfortable truth. And he's a black man. According to the left's standards right now, he can't be racist, and those who criticism him are.

his choice

he will merely show once again that he is nothing but a troll hack

i thought that was obvious, but apparently you have a pancake on your head

his choice

Modbert isn't a troll, he's a MODERATOR and can move about this board whenever he wants. I seriously doubt he gives a shit what you, personally, think about him.

Modbert isn't a troll, he's a MODERATOR and can move about this board whenever he wants. I seriously doubt he gives a shit what you, personally, think about him.

no, he is in fact a troll....in this thread

i could give a shit about his moderator status, but i laugh that you think it is such a godly honor...as if moderators can't be trollish :lol: do you even realize how often he runs around calling others trolls, yet you have to come to poor little modbert's defense when he gets his shit thrown back in his face...

do you worship mods only on fridays, or is it everyday of the week?

i could give a shit about his moderator status, but i laugh that you think it is such a godly honor...as if moderators can't be trollish :lol: do you even realize how often he runs around calling others trolls, yet you have to come to poor little modbert's defense when he gets his shit thrown back in his face...

I think you're just jealous because you've been a member forever and there still aren't a whole bunch of people jumping in to defend your insignificant nonsense.

Modbert is no more of a troll in this thread than you are for posting it, bumping it, and trying to gnaw away on an issue that will be forgotten by the weekend.

There, with that I just gave you another bump. Now I'll unsubscribe and forget you even exist.

I think you're just jealous because you've been a member forever and there still aren't a whole bunch of people jumping in to defend your insignificant nonsense.

Modbert is no more of a troll in this thread than you are for posting it, bumping it, and trying to gnaw away on an issue that will be forgotten by the weekend.

There, with that I just gave you another bump. Now I'll unsubscribe and forget you even exist.

you're a bitter person aren't you....i've never bumped this thread, you're just fool of lies because i called your strawman and you're all butt hurt over it

i fail to see how my being a member "forever" has to do with anything...i don't post here often and i didn't post here for YEARS and many of the original members no longer post here....further, the people that do support me know i am not a sniveling baby like modbert so they don't need to come to my aid because i am fully capable of dealing with dishonest shits like you

you can't debate, its why you now have to run...maybe its better though, you really shouldn't get so upset, go out, relax and smile, life is too short to be as bitter as you are

you're a bitter person aren't you....i've never bumped this thread, you're just fool of lies because i called your strawman and you're all butt hurt over it

i fail to see how my being a member "forever" has to do with anything...i don't post here often and i didn't post here for YEARS and many of the original members no longer post here....further, the people that do support me know i am not a sniveling baby like modbert so they don't need to come to my aid because i am fully capable of dealing with dishonest shits like you

you can't debate, its why you now have to run...maybe its better though, you really shouldn't get so upset, go out, relax and smile, life is too short to be as bitter as you are

I suspect Maggie needs to get laid. Maybe Bert would be willing to lose his cherry to her.

Forum List

Back