NAACP admits to being snookered

the racist thought crime, not act.

so you too believe her act was not racist???

I don't have sound on this computer, so I can't review the tape. But didn't she say something about only doing the minimum to assist him, based on her thoughts?? If so, then her thoughts did impact her actions. I think she'd choose to handle the situation differently today.

yes, she said she did not use her full power to help him, she threw him over to one of his kind...it was only after his kind screwed up, that she helped them

it is entirely possible their situation wouldn't have been so bad had she immediately helped them and it was in her power to do so

Yurt, you're a scumbag. It's take a scumbag to watch that video and the mess that Breitbart caused by releasing it and then focus not on the great disservice done to the woman, but the racist act she committed and rectified two decades ago.

I don't think it was racist because it wasn't like she already had her mind made up not to help him because he was white, she said he was acting superior towards her.

I don't think it was racist because it wasn't like she already had her mind made up not to help him because he was white, she said he was acting superior towards her.

I find it hard to believe a black person would view a white person acting superior, and not consider race. There is way too much history to ignore it, and seems human nature. Now it could be argued that she used that to justify her actions.

Yurt is an asshole.

If he every marries I pity his wife.

"You didn't make the bed you fucking moron because there is a pillow on the floor! Stop claiming you made the bed when obviously YOU DID NOT! It doesn't matter if I knocked the pillow on the floor and you didn't notice it!!! You DIDN'T MAKE THE BED!"

:lol:

wow...touchy, touchy...have to bring my wife into the conversation, i thought family members were off limits...

you're just pissy because you can't rationally defend your position. so, you call me names, INSULT my wife and my married life. why don't you actually try and defend your position:

if one steals, makes amends, then they never stole...

that is YOUR position, that it was not a racist act, because she made a amends....try defending instead of getting so personal, if you can

She didn't insult your wife, she stated IF you ever marry, she's gonna pity the slag that settles for you.

Clear enough for you Squirt?

I find it hard to believe a black person would view a white person acting superior, and not consider race. There is way too much history to ignore it, and seems human nature. Now it could be argued that she used that to justify her actions.

If you believe that nonsense you're no different than the Teabaggers because they want whites to believe that every black and latino in positions of power consider race every time they deal with a white person.

You're the only one claiming that sending him to a white lawyer is racist. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

more dishonesty....i never said that

i said her ACTION of not fully helping them at first, is the racist act...she admitted she did not fully help them, she merely did enough so that it wouldn't get reported she did nothing...

you're nothing but pitiful liar ravi...

Yurt is an asshole.

If he every marries I pity his wife.

"You didn't make the bed you fucking moron because there is a pillow on the floor! Stop claiming you made the bed when obviously YOU DID NOT! It doesn't matter if I knocked the pillow on the floor and you didn't notice it!!! You DIDN'T MAKE THE BED!"

:lol:

wow...touchy, touchy...have to bring my wife into the conversation, i thought family members were off limits...

you're just pissy because you can't rationally defend your position. so, you call me names, INSULT my wife and my married life. why don't you actually try and defend your position:

if one steals, makes amends, then they never stole...

that is YOUR position, that it was not a racist act, because she made a amends....try defending instead of getting so personal, if you can

She didn't insult your wife, she stated IF you ever marry, she's gonna pity the slag that settles for you.

Clear enough for you Squirt?

how about you fuck off pedophile

If you believe that nonsense you're no different than the Teabaggers because they want whites to believe that every black and latino in positions of power consider race every time they deal with a white person.

I understand that your exaggeration has a purpose, but it doesn't apply in this case. We are discussing a specific set of circumstances. If you choose to believe that those thoughts NEVER occur, then that is not realistic in my opinion. It's just going from one extreme to the other.

I see you repeating more lies about the tea party bass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CLPhz0DHM]YouTube - Tea Party Racism??[/ame]

She did indeed have reason to feel like that if that was indeed the case.

Yes, and then she had a choice to make. I still contend, based upon what she has revealed, that she would not make the same choice today. That speaks to her personal growth in character.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- NAACP leaders are calling on the Obama administration to reconsider its ousting of a black Agriculture Department worker who was pushed out of her job over racially tinged remarks, reversing their previous criticism of the employee.

NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous said in a statement that the group was "snookered" into believing that USDA employee Shirley Sherrod expressed racist sentiments at a local NAACP meeting in Georgia earlier this year. Jealous said conservative activist Andrew Breitbart, whose website posted video of Sherrod's remarks, deceived millions of people by releasing only partial clips. He said the full video makes clear that Sherrod was telling a story of racial unity.

WEAR ABC 3 :: National News

:clap2:

President Obama should fire Vilsack who claims she was fired because someone might claim she is a racist. Fucktard.

Hogwash! The speech was made at an naacp meeting. I believe the naacp is trying to somehow save face for their remarks last week. That ain't gonna to happen. The naacp is racist and political. The manover was politically motivated, and only used race (or reverse racist) as the attention getter.

BTW, Sherrod is racist. Did you hear any of the rest of the speech? She clearly has a racist vocabulary, and that led me to believe she is totally racist.

Everyone who reported it without investigating it was wrong! Everyone who agreed with firing her on the spot was wrong. She should get her job back, and she should sue.

She also should be watched closely for her racial tones in her speeches.

Last edited:

What act did she literally carry out?

I like the Orwellian thought crime reference, btw :D

The act of not using the full authority available to her to help the man, which she readily admitted to and admitted it was b/c he was white.

What the fuck is the problem with saying "yes she was a racist, it appears that an episode from 22 years ago taught her better, barring any evidence to suggest otherwise, let's assume the best and acknowledge that the first video was bogus?"

The act of not using the full authority available to her to help the man, which she readily admitted to and admitted it was b/c he was white.

What the fuck is the problem with saying "yes she was a racist, it appears that an episode from 22 years ago taught her better, barring any evidence to suggest otherwise, let's assume the best and acknowledge that the first video was bogus?"
I thought she said she had considered not helping the man but, instead, directed him to another lawyer.

'They' would never say what you suggested because that would keep them from a knee-jerk reaction. ;)

I thought she said she had considered not helping the man but, instead, directed him to another lawyer.

'They' would never say what you suggested because that would keep them from a knee-jerk reaction. ;)

no listen to what she said. she said I didn't do all I could have done, instead I sent him to a white lawyer, but then later I changed my mind.

Sending the guy to one of his own kind was not the most help she could have provided, she admits that.

First off, she was being treated down to because she was a black woman in the South. Instead of getting angry, she provided the minimum service required to get the job done, she didn't go out of her way (at first) to give this guy any special treatment.

Shit........if you came and asked for my help while I was in the Navy, I was more than willing to do so, but if you came with attitude, I generally got the person headed in the right direction and let them take care of themselves.

There's nothing illegal about providing minimum necessary service only.

Try again Cum Dog, you handjob poodle spawn.

Forum List

Back