Na na na na na na . . .

today is my birthday.

Na na na na na na

Went and had a good time!

Went to a state park, swam, grilled some meat tubes for lunch, spent time with the family. Good times, good times. One thing . . . . speedo bathing suits should be used for competition purposes only; all others should be banned. Just sayin'. :eek:

Happy Birthday Zoom! :beer:

Now, about your post, you have the words, "meat tubes" and "speedo" in the same paragraph! :eek:

Just saying.........................:lol:

today is my birthday.

Na na na na na na

Went to a state park, swam, grilled some meat tubes for lunch, spent time with the family. Good times, good times. One thing . . . . speedo bathing suits should be used for competition purposes only; all others should be banned. Just sayin'. :eek:

Now, about your post, you have the words, "meat tubes" and "speedo" in the same paragraph! :eek:

:rofl: Why yes, yes I did!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echo Zulu again.

today is my birthday.

Na na na na na na

Maybe she prefers her meat tubes uncovered. :eusa_whistle:

Happy Birthday

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZVzH5yBFQA]YouTube - American Woman/ The Guess Who[/ame]

hulk-hogan-speedo-03.jpg

today is my birthday.

Na na na na na na

Maybe she prefers her meat tubes uncovered. :eusa_whistle:

Happy Birthday

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZVzH5yBFQA]YouTube - American Woman/ The Guess Who[/ame]

Mine had mustard . . . just a thin layer though. ;)

today is my birthday.

Na na na na na na

canadians in the speedos? we used to get alot of middle aged, pot belly men on the beach alot when i was a teen and i lived on the Jersey shore and most of them were french canadians...we used to holler out to these exhibitionists or free expressionists?, ''Hey Jacque, you forgot the bonaire(boner) with that suit of yours!'' :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY zoom!

I'm glad your day was wonderful!

care

New Topics

Forum List

Back