N.Y. Times' Charles Blow said nothing about cop who arrested his son being black

What is "evidence of racism"?
If you cant answer that question on your own, then you have no business discussing the topic.

You said you didnt see any evidence of racism. I'm just asking what is "evidence of racism"?

Like, burning a cross? Wearing a white hood? Saying black people suck?
Did you see any of those things? If not, then I guess there isn't a reason to claim there was racism.

No its a question: What is evidence of racism?
You first, you claim it was racism now tell us why.

No I didn't silly fucker

You think its racist to arrest black people?

You first...I'm trying to understand the OP
I see no evidence of racism. Do you? If so, present it now.

If you cant answer that question on your own, then you have no business discussing the topic.

You said you didnt see any evidence of racism. I'm just asking what is "evidence of racism"?

How 'bout this: White woman sitting in her car with engine running in a "no parking zone." Black female ticket-writer walks by, makes eye contact, discreetly records plate number and leaves. Three weeks later a scofflaw notice arrives in the mail for an unpaid ticket. It seems the ticket writer improperly wrote a ticket but did not have the integrity to put it on the car or present it to the driver. Racism?

Did you see any of those things? If not, then I guess there isn't a reason to claim there was racism.

No I didn't silly fucker
Every post you made in this thread has the word "racism" in it. Your position is that weak that you are now forced to lie? It makes one wonder why you ever decided to take your position in the first place.

No I didn't silly fucker
Every post you made in this thread has the word "racism" in it. Your position is that weak that you are now forced to lie? It makes one wonder why you ever decided to take your position in the first place.

I asked you a question: What is "evidence of racism"? Or are you going with the "I dont know why I typed that" reasoning?

No I didn't silly fucker

I asked you a question: What is "evidence of racism"? Or are you going with the "I dont know why I typed that" reasoning?
...and the last time you asked that I told you "if you don't know what racism is, then you have no business discussing the topic". At this point im going with "why did ClosedCaption ask the same stupid question twice?"

No I didn't silly fucker

...and the last time you asked that I told you "if you don't know what racism is, then you have no business discussing the topic".

Concentrate.....I didnt ask what racism is....I asked What is EVIDENCE of racism? Since you said you didnt see any evidence of racism I figured you would know what you were looking for.

At this point im going with "why did ClosedCaption ask the same stupid question twice?"

Thats cool, but if you read the question and what you typed you will see they're two different things

No I didn't silly fucker

You brought it up, so what IS racism? Is profiling criminals that happen to be black racist? If 75 percent of the crime or more in a neighborhood is committed by black people are the cops racist if they take that into account? If the cops get a call about a crime and the suspect is black is it racist to stop blacks that fit the description of the suspect and question them? That is in fact what was claimed by the father of the student stopped, he just failed to inform everyone that the racist that stopped his child was also black. I wonder why?

You first...I'm trying to understand the OP
I see no evidence of racism. Do you? If so, present it now.

How 'bout this: White woman sitting in her car with engine running in a "no parking zone." Black female ticket-writer walks by, makes eye contact, discreetly records plate number and leaves. Three weeks later a scofflaw notice arrives in the mail for an unpaid ticket. It seems the ticket writer improperly wrote a ticket but did not have the integrity to put it on the car or present it to the driver. Racism?
Could be,or the ticket writer is absent minded? or she just hates white Fords?

No I didn't silly fucker

You brought it up, so what IS racism? Is profiling criminals that happen to be black racist? If 75 percent of the crime or more in a neighborhood is committed by black people are the cops racist if they take that into account? If the cops get a call about a crime and the suspect is black is it racist to stop blacks that fit the description of the suspect and question them? That is in fact what was claimed by the father of the student stopped, he just failed to inform everyone that the racist that stopped his child was also black. I wonder why?

Great question. He cant define it either. Racism to them is just like a dog barking at nothing. Why is the dog barking? It doesnt know. It just does.

Why do they claim racism? Just because. They dont know. Its as instinctive as a dog barking.

No I didn't silly fucker

I asked you a question: What is "evidence of racism"?

Or are you going with the "I dont know why I typed that" reasoning?
You brought it up, so what IS racism?

No, again...I didnt. I'm not going to defend or explain something just because you say I said it. Funny, maybe if you try a 4th time you can convince me I did it

Forum List

Back