N Korean rocket breaks up after 90 seconds

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
I'm just hearing this. Their rocket breaks up during the FIRST stage.

Ah, centrally planned societies are so awesome!

Can we send them more of our taxpayer money please?

Yeah communism is so awesome, and to think half the country is starving so they can make shitty rockets, even unions can do that good!

The silly commie puppets couldn't get their much touted ICBM much further than the launch pad. The wreckage fell into the sea in 90 seconds.

Most likely it was destroyed by some kind of top secret lazer beam or other destructive device that our military has in it's inventory but never unveiled to the public. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
It's the result of typically shoddy North Korean technology. Now they can't see how dark their country is at night (and throughout the day in my opinion).

But have you three ever heard of the space race of the 1960s? I remember it well. and our adversary was the Soviet Union. It ain't communism to blame if communists like the U.S.S.R. and the People's Republic of China can get satellites into orbit and not scattered across the Western Pacific.

Bwhahahahahahha!!

I feel sorry for the poor slobs how are going to get the blame for this humiliation.

111219-team-america-world-police-9a.380;380;7;70.jpg

WHO IS THE MORON WHO BOUGHT STUPID PIECE OF CRAP KNOCK-OFF PARTS FROM CHINA!?!?

But the much-publicized launch event appeared to fizzle moments after the three-stage rocket lifted off, with Japanese government officials saying it had broken into several pieces while still in North Korean territory or over South Korean waters. The three-stage rocket, called the Unha-3, blasted off from the Soehae launch site near North Korea’s western corner with China, at about 7:39 a.m., said Kim Min-seok, spokesman for the South Korea Defense Ministry. There was no immediate announcement of the launch from the North.

Catastrophic model rocket failure!

Wonder if they followed label instructions?

I also deny any melting of wires in the guidance system or fuel pump. <cough,cough>

I read someone refer to this rocket as a "gasoline-filled tube." Sounded like a good analogy to me.

I bet a lot of scientists and engineers woke up in a detention camp this morning with very sore testicles.

Most likely it was destroyed by some kind of top secret lazer beam or other destructive device that our military has in it's inventory but never unveiled to the public. :eusa_shhh:

Maybe they used that secret space beam that turned metal into foam and dust on 9/11? :lol:

Forum List

Back