N Korea willing to accept 'complete denuclearization' w/o conditions

i hate obama but when he got bin laden i was glad he did and said GREAT JOB - politics aside, something good happened that day and he was in charge of the team that did it. but then i'm sure there are people who will never give obama credit for that, so people on both ends of this spectrum shit are just alike but for different reasons.

I gave DumBama credit even though the mission started under Bush. However he screwed up that little accomplishment when he announced it was Seal Team 6 that did the killing, and then the terrorists fired a rocket into Seal Team 6's helicopter killing and injuring most members.

i do think that The TRUMP is more American than the last 2 - 4 - 5 Presidents starting with old Pwick ' ghwb' [imo] Ray !!

Last edited:
getting 'osama' , no big deal 'mrobama' just gave orders to his betters and was simply doing his job in my opinion .

The way I see it is that no matter what the outcome, the anti-Trumpers will never give Donald any credit. They'll say DumBama set the stage, they will say Trump got screwed and doesn't know it yet, they will say NK was going to disarm anyway. But they will never give Trump any credit.

Can you imagine maobama and Gore chocking on their cherios when Trump gets a well deserved Nobel Peace Prize?

If things work out, that could very well be the end result.

North Korea will accept denuclearization without conditions, Moon says

we'll see if it pans out. but today we'll get to hear how the evil trump is now forcing his will on other governments and such a bad guy for it.
It's hard to trust North Korea for obvious reasons, I'm going to be positive though and hope this time there is real progress.

Yup, I agree. And it is ok to give Trump credit if this comes to fruition. Less nukes in the hands of rogue nations is a great thing!

Can you imagine maobama and Gore chocking on their cherios when Trump gets a well deserved Nobel Peace Prize?

If things work out, that could very well be the end result.

You don't get a peace prize for bringing peace. You get a peace prize for being a leftist.

Can you imagine maobama and Gore chocking on their cherios when Trump gets a well deserved Nobel Peace Prize? If things work out, that could very well be the end result.
Actually, can you imagine if Kim Jon Un (or his dad Kim Jong IL) had asked for a meeting with the U.S., agreed to meet with South Korea and sign a peace treaty, and agreed to surrender their nuclear program during the Obama Administration?

The idiot progressives would have lost their mind. They would have mandated that every single citizen around the world (not just the U.S.) be forced to perform fellatio on Obama. But when President Trump achieves the seemingly unachievable, the immature progressives like Golfing Gator want to cry “prove it was Trump” (even though Kim Jong Un has told allies that he ‘fear’ Trump).

I think Un saw the writing on the wall. Trump was preparing an attack plan. Un isn't as crazy as Western Fake News likes to report. He's ready for a deal. And hopefully we'll finally end our 75yr occupation in South Korea. It is time to come home.

I think Un saw the writing on the wall. Trump was preparing an attack plan. Un isn't as crazy as Western Fake News likes to report. He's ready for a deal. And hopefully we'll finally end our 75yr occupation in South Korea. It is time to come home.

Un saw his test mountain fall in on itself, they need some time to recover from that.

Oh no, here is another statist who is far to the left of me calling me names...whatever will I do....
Wow...people on your own side of the aisle are calling you names now as well? That's not good GG. Not good at all. But, not surprising really. Progressives are impossible to like. Even by fellow progressives.

Incidentally, we all noticed how you glossed over the astounding success by President Trump (who has completely and totally upheld the U.S. Constitution - which is pissing off you progressives).

Couldn't have seen this coming.

4dchesss.JPG

You're kidding yourself if you don't think he's a certified nut job. But that being said, it doesn't mean he's suicidal. He has told allies that he fears President Trump. He knew he was about to be the next Saddam Hussein. He didn't want any part of that shit.

This is what happens when you put a real leader in the White House. This is further proof that Barack Insane Obama's appeasement strategy doesn't work. You can't appease maniacs into reasonable positions. You must stand firm and let them know that their nonsense won't be tolerated.

Dude, you are the statits calling me names. you are light years to the left of me.
Only a "statist" would complain about President Trump upholding the U.S. Constitution and then use that to accuse other people of being the "statist".

The left loves to accuse everyone else of what they are guilty of themselves.

Dude, you are the statits calling me names. you are light years to the left of me.
Only a "statist" would complain about President Trump upholding the U.S. Constitution and then use that to accuse other people of being the "statist".

The left loves to accuse everyone else of what they are guilty of themselves.

How the hell has Trump upheld the Constitution?

Let us hope that this succeeds ...............Proceed with caution.......but if it works then it's a great day.

How the hell has Trump upheld the Constitution?
He returned power to the states exactly as the 10th Amendment dictates. One prime example of this was Barack Insane Obama’s unconstitutional mandate that all states must permit members of the opposite sex into the wrong restrooms.

President Trump could have reversed that and dictated that all states prevent members of the opposite sex from entering the wrong restroom. But instead, he rightfully recognized that it was a state issue and told each state to legislate it for themselves. He used is Executive Order simply to rescind Obama’s unconstitutional Executive Order.

That’s just one of an endless array of examples.

Forum List

Back