N Korea willing to accept 'complete denuclearization' w/o conditions

can you go back and see where i said "tactics AND tweets" - not relying on the thing you're now cherry picking to show your dick off this am?

I was just being lazy and didn’t want to type it all out. I should have known you would use that as your excuse not to answer the question.

Silly me
Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
you're trolling for a fight again. so much like you, i've come to find. poke on people then giggle LOOK THEY DANCE! when they do. so no, i don't play that game with you but hey - back to human nature. this is just you as in how i react is just like me, i suppose.

in the article itself it talks about trump walking away if it's going to be meaningless. if you think trump did nothing to help make this happen, yay you. i'm not gonna fight you on it cause usually that's what you want, stupid fights, NOT conversation.

have a wonderful friday. :)
You do that too you fucking idiot

and you simply don't read what i say do you?

"this is just you as in how i react is just like me, i suppose."

so yea, i said i can be guilty of the same thing already. bit late to the slam, as usual.
"im not playing the game i participate in"
:backpedal:

The iceman fancies himself above the fray and better than us cretins

I was just being lazy and didn’t want to type it all out. I should have known you would use that as your excuse not to answer the question.

Silly me
you're trolling for a fight again. so much like you, i've come to find. poke on people then giggle LOOK THEY DANCE! when they do. so no, i don't play that game with you but hey - back to human nature. this is just you as in how i react is just like me, i suppose.

in the article itself it talks about trump walking away if it's going to be meaningless. if you think trump did nothing to help make this happen, yay you. i'm not gonna fight you on it cause usually that's what you want, stupid fights, NOT conversation.

so yea, i said i can be guilty of the same thing already. bit late to the slam, as usual.

Hes such a fake lol
Once you get to know him, his ridiculous bullshit becomes entertaining. Like working with someone that has downs.

North Korea Nuclear Timeline Fast Facts - CNN

Same old same old, nothing will happen except NK will 'promise' whatever it has to, get a huge aid package, then ignore the agreement. That anyone still buys the crap Un is putting out AGAIN has to have even him saying "holy shit they're buying it again."
What should be done then?
Nothing? A coup? Assassination? All out war? Nukes?
I doubt its the first, as you statists LOVE to kill innocent people.
Except one fact missing from the CNN article (insert shocked face here). Trump already said NK will have to make good on their promises prior to us giving them our half of the deal.

Silly me

not all - just you. :) and the dork on the unicycle i can now see. him too.

As a Korean-American, I'm cautiously optimistic. Even if it all falls apart, I thank Trump for at least trying.
one of my best friends here at work is korean american and he's got family in seoul. things like this take on a different meaning when you know and care about people from that region.

we've simply never had this type of progress before and are in uncharted waters. at first i wasn't sure trump had a thing to do with it but as it unfolds, his "tactics n tweets" got us here.

like you - cautious - but hopeful.

Can you provide the evidence you have that convinced you it was the Trump tweets that lead is here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- aw c'mon , the progress if it is progress has been seen is due to the TRUMP and done during the Trumps Administration GGator .

As a Korean-American, I'm cautiously optimistic. Even if it all falls apart, I thank Trump for at least trying.
one of my best friends here at work is korean american and he's got family in seoul. things like this take on a different meaning when you know and care about people from that region.

we've simply never had this type of progress before and are in uncharted waters. at first i wasn't sure trump had a thing to do with it but as it unfolds, his "tactics n tweets" got us here.

Can you provide the evidence you have that convinced you it was the Trump tweets that lead is here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- aw c'mon , the progress if it is progress has been seen is due to the TRUMP and done during the Trumps Administration GGator .
like i said when this started, trump will not be given credit by people who simply never will.

it was said trump could kill someone and not lose support and that may well be true for some. but it's also just as true trump could find a cure for cancer and some would simply say it wasn't him.

like a personal pain if someone they hate does something good. amazing to me.

i hate obama but when he got bin laden i was glad he did and said GREAT JOB - politics aside, something good happened that day and he was in charge of the team that did it. but then i'm sure there are people who will never give obama credit for that, so people on both ends of this spectrum shit are just alike but for different reasons.

Hilarious. South Korea making promises for North Korea. Good thing no one's trying to play Trump.

North Korea will accept denuclearization without conditions, Moon says

we'll see if it pans out. but today we'll get to hear how the evil trump is now forcing his will on other governments and such a bad guy for it.

Interesting article, thanks for sharing.

Personally I remain very cautiously optimistic that some progress can be made toward denuclearization or at least a de-escalation of tensions on the Korean Peninsula, As I'm sure you're aware NK has a history of negotiating in bad faith and carrying hidden agendas.

I don't know that Trump has a lot to do with bringing things to this point since correlation doesn't imply causation but we'll see how his meeting with Kim Jong Un works out (if it happens), if he's able to pull off meaningful progress his Administration along with President Moon will deserve a ton of credit from all quarters.

i just don't want the USA to feed the 'norks' as part of the deal . And i'd like to see a demonstration of modern 2018 American weapons used to remove the Artlllery that is targeting and threatening 'seoul' .

we'll see if it pans out. but today we'll get to hear how the evil trump is now forcing his will on other governments and such a bad guy for it.

Personally I remain very cautiously optimistic that some progress can be made toward denuclearization or at least a de-escalation of tensions on the Korean Peninsula, As I'm sure you're aware NK has a history of negotiating in bad faith and carrying hidden agendas.

I don't know that Trump has a lot to do with bringing things to this point since correlation doesn't imply causation but we'll see how his meeting with Kim Jong Un works out (if it happens), if he's able to pull off meaningful progress his Administration along with President Moon will deserve a ton of credit from all quarters.
yea, jury really still out to me how all this came about. but people *not me* are giving trump credit so i'll run with it til proven otherwise.

in the end, i totally agree with you this could be a ruse to something else. hopefully but keeping both eyes wide open.

SK president thinks so. Which is funny because most "trump haters" are giving him credit :lol:

Link???

South Korean president credits Trump with bringing North Korea to the table
I understand this is about the olympics but the olympics was stage 1.

Yes, it's about the Olympics. They agreed to play meaningless games with the rest of the world, so giving up decades of nuclear research without conditions is the obvious next step.

North Korea Nuclear Timeline Fast Facts - CNN

Same old same old, nothing will happen except NK will 'promise' whatever it has to, get a huge aid package, then ignore the agreement. That anyone still buys the crap Un is putting out AGAIN has to have even him saying "holy shit they're buying it again."
What should be done then?
Nothing? A coup? Assassination? All out war? Nukes?
I doubt its the first, as you statists LOVE to kill innocent people.
Except one fact missing from the CNN article (insert shocked face here). Trump already said NK will have to make good on their promises prior to us giving them our half of the deal.

Exactly.

The Donald said that at the start.

We aren't stopping one sanction until we are inspecting their sites after
they begin to denuke.

I think there is a deal. But I think it is between the US and China.

If we look at events, it is possible that Kim was called to China for a meeting
with Xi., And tht is when the Chinese brought an end to this crap. From
all reports North Korea will be out of money by October. If China is gonna
refuse to assist them, Kim knows his regime is over. All of his people are
not gonna be content starving.

China will publically announce that they will defend North Korea from any
Nuclear aggression and North Korea will abandon their missile and Nuke programs and allow US inspections. If NK goes back on the deal the Chinese will not defend them and the US will strike them if they get an ICBM
capable of having a warhead reenter the atmosphere.

When the NK follow thru on their denuke actions, the US will lift sanctions.

Pretty simple stuff. All that was needed was a US President that both China
and North Korea believe will strike them.

For Kim, China will help him save face, but he wants to be the leader more than he wants to have Nukes. He can't have both. Being in charge will
last a lot longer for him without Nukes than with Nukes.

So we'll see what happens.

The Libs are sweating it, which is why they are putting the eggs in one basket
coming out to say they will not confirm Pompeo. If we get a deal with NK
and Pompeo was the one that helped set the stage for it and the Libs all
voted against him, they will take another beating.

The GOP is working extra hard right now behind the scenes to turn Rand Paul and they'll probably be successful. If they are successful, those Senators for the dems in Trump states are dead meat in November. (Not
that they're not already)

SK president thinks so. Which is funny because most "trump haters" are giving him credit :lol:

Link???

South Korean president credits Trump with bringing North Korea to the table
I understand this is about the olympics but the olympics was stage 1.

Yes, it's about the Olympics. They agreed to play meaningless games with the rest of the world, so giving up decades of nuclear research without conditions is the obvious next step.
Yes, because that wasnt a step 1 at all :rolleyes:

North Korea wants one thing, to be a part of the global elite. Having talks with the US makes them feel like they're there. Then they get these talks, they get the media attention, then they backtrack.... History repeating itself and you don't even know it.

North Korea wants one thing, to be a part of the global elite. Having talks with the US makes them feel like they're there. Then they get these talks, they get the media attention, then they backtrack.... History repeating itself and you don't even know it.
like i said - some people will only find fault. maybe you're right. it certainly has been hit and miss in the past - so i *do* recognize that despite you never ending desire to slap some hate into a conversation.

but like i also said - i can hope this time things change. dunno which will be harder, n korea changing or you to stop blasting people left and right.

How is history repeating itself?

I must have missed the last time NK sat down to bargain without getting
sanctions lifted because they sat down.

They're sitting down now and they get nothing unless they denuke. They
are broke and will be totally out of money in October. They get nothing
from this deal except a US strike if they don't make a deal.

Kim loses his regime this time. These sanctions that we've placed on them
are squeezing them and China is helping in hopes of getting our tariff's
lifted.

This is something we go for. If they don't bargain, then we prepare to strike
them, and end his regime.

This ain't Clinton and Obama giving them everything they want and getting
nothing in return. He gets nothing unless we get his nukes.

yea, jury really still out to me how all this came about. but people *not me* are giving trump credit so i'll run with it til proven otherwise.

in the end, i totally agree with you this could be a ruse to something else. hopefully but keeping both eyes wide open.

I don't think so, not this time.

In the past, our enemies have realized our leaders were just looking for media candy. It doesn't have to be good for the US, just good enough for the US media to promote it.

So with signed documents that didn't mean crap and little oversight, the past administrations got credit for doing nothing.

Trump is not like that and NK realizes it.

North Korea says it will suspend nuclear and missile testing

Forum List

Back