n korea - most homes no power, capital only a few hours a day

Why can't the U.S. just leave North Korea alone? .... :dunno:

The people seem to be happy with their leader and they love their country.

North Korea hasn't invaded anyone in almost 70 years.

Time to back off........ :cool:

Cant back off...he wants weapons to hold the world hostage and it wont be allowed to happen.

America has held a knife at N Korea's throat for decades.

And then can't seem to figure out why the countries leadership is soo paranoid. ..... :cool:

Kim Jong Jerk has cried for attention for years, and was ignored because his weapons were punk... Now he has the weapons to back up his mental illness..

North Korea's economy may not survive another year, defector says

"There is not enough to eat there" and the sanctions have "completely blocked" trade, he said, forcing the government to send tens of thousands of laborers overseas. Ordinary North Korean households have no electricity, he added, while the capital city only gets three to four hours a day.
-----
also talks of china being mad at n korea for asking for money vs. learning to develop their own economy. the article gives them another year under current sanctions before it just collapses.

This is really frightening to me...

North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
while they do have nukes, i don't think they know how to use them. my biggest concern is for s korea. a co worker is from that area and has family there and he knows full well if anything happens, they will likely be 1st targeted. if they wait, we'd likely wipe out the entire radius north of the line so eliminate any weapons they have there.

any way you slice it if this is to happen, the world will certainly change. better or worse? debated for a long time to come.

My dad fought in Saipan WWII , such a horrible war. I wish the Asian countries would just deal with this man.

Why is the U.S. soo hell bent on goading N Korea into a military conflict? .... :dunno:

There are dozens of Asian and African countries ruled by brutal dictators far worse than Kim Jong-un, and they aren't even on America's radar. ..... :cool:

Those African countries don't repeatedly threaten to nuke the United States and the US's allies.

"There is not enough to eat there" and the sanctions have "completely blocked" trade, he said, forcing the government to send tens of thousands of laborers overseas. Ordinary North Korean households have no electricity, he added, while the capital city only gets three to four hours a day.
-----
also talks of china being mad at n korea for asking for money vs. learning to develop their own economy. the article gives them another year under current sanctions before it just collapses.

This is really frightening to me...

North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
while they do have nukes, i don't think they know how to use them. my biggest concern is for s korea. a co worker is from that area and has family there and he knows full well if anything happens, they will likely be 1st targeted. if they wait, we'd likely wipe out the entire radius north of the line so eliminate any weapons they have there.

any way you slice it if this is to happen, the world will certainly change. better or worse? debated for a long time to come.

My dad fought in Saipan WWII , such a horrible war. I wish the Asian countries would just deal with this man.
so do i. would seem the best way to resolve it and we stay out of it.

City_FNJ_2015-09-20_01cr.jpg
this-satellite-photo-shows-just-how-blacked-out-north-korea-is-at-night.jpg

article-2725415-208925A500000578-155_964x644.jpg
What´s your propaganda purpose? How greatly your fucking regime can strangle other peoples? This is very old propaganda imagery, anyway?

What propaganda Bill Clinton's NK nuke deal was signed with the understanding NK would just use nuclear for power and not military...and retard Obama does the same thing with Iran expecting different results.

-----
North Korea has been on the verge of collapse for a long time according to "experts". As long as the communist elite rule the country I don't see it happening anytime in the near future

What´s your propaganda purpose? How greatly your fucking regime can strangle other peoples? This is very old propaganda imagery, anyway?

What propaganda Bill Clinton's NK nuke deal was signed with the understanding NK would just use nuclear for power and not military...and retard Obama does the same thing with Iran expecting different results.
Obama made also a nuke deal with North Korea - which Obama did not comply too. No food was delivered and then the satellite launch was considered a violation. There you have your nuclear threat back.

-----
North Korea has been on the verge of collapse for a long time according to "experts". As long as the communist elite rule the country I don't see it happening anytime in the near future
maybe not but how functional are they really? i suppose any group can be "functional" as we still have islands off india that are hundreds or more years back in things.

Forum List

Back